St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakashiee

AidenWhite

Name: Aokoto Ginei
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: switch, straight
Appearance: Light-brown hair, green eyes, 5'10'' , 165 lb or 75kg
Personality: He is a studious teenager out to show his parents that he is not a failure and can get somewhere in life. His parents, especially his father, has always despised him for his lack of conviction and tenacity. Ginei, or Gin as his friends call him, has a indifferent personality towards people who mean nothing to him and a soft personality to those who he does care about. He is very athletic and maintains a good body and health. He previously attended an all-boys school that is specified for training future businessmen and therefore never met with any other woman besides his own mother. Gin is expected to take over his fathers prestigious shipping company when he graduates, but this leads to more tensions between the father-son combo seeing as Gin wants to be a painter and live out his days on a countryside in North Japan with a very beautiful wife. He is one to crack a sarcastic joke from time to time, but in all he has a very cool personality and is somewhat passive. Gin is also very intelligent, scoring close to perfect in his entry exams. He spends some of his spare time, when he is not painting, solving puzzles or playing chess in order to keep his mind conditioned. However, he believes his intelligence to be a curse because he believes it sometimes gets in the way of his inspirations and he only plays chess and solves puzzles because his father forced him to as a young boy, so it became a habit. Gin has no real use for his intelligence besides for school. Despite his cool personality, he desires to be useful to somebody, this is shown through the great lengths Gin goes through in order to impress his father. Along with being built, he was blessed with an above-average size, great stamina and he has a strong libido.
Purpose at Arcadia: Gin got transferred to St. Arcadia because the Morimoto family discovered a dirty secret in his fathers prestigious shipping company. It turns out that his father trafficked drugs to China and around Japan using ships from his company to turn an extra profit. Not only that but he paid off security guards and police and also did a bit of blackmailing himself in order to get leniency from drug checks that the exporting agencies do to make sure that there are not any drugs. The Morimoto family discovered his illegal activities, and demanded that his son attend St. Arcadia. Otherwise, they would send evidence to the authorities.
Gin is excited to move out from his school due to the lack of women and he hopes to find a woman here in order to woo her and get her to marry him.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

NileGoddess

Might have to dial his age back a year or two Aiden, because at 19, he's older than most of the third years in play. I will also ask you to tone down his reason for being at St. Arcadia. While you can have his father pushing drugs, the Morimoto family wouldn't be involved in something as seedy as drug trafficking. It would make more sense for the Morimoto family to just discover his drug trading, then extort him with it. I might have you remove the whole organized crime scenario with the Yakuza as well; there's no reason why his father couldn't be doing this on a more personal scale without involving some grandiose crime syndicate.

The parts about finding a dominant woman to marry seem to oriented specifically for this game, and by that, I mean that it's all just too convenient. What we need is a male character who is competent enough in some way that Reina Morimoto would deem him worth it to invest in the school she runs. As it stands, the game itself looks like it is just getting another character that will lay down in front of anyone. A switch would be more preferable, one that can push around the sub girls and fend for himself, but aknowledge the higher powers in the school (the headmistress, Leona Morimoto, Social Club students, third years, etc).

AidenWhite

I fixed somethings. I hope it is alright now. If it isn't, keep giving me feedback like you are already doing.

Thanks
~Aiden

Haibane

Hi Aiden, thanks for submitting the character. I still don't think the 'purpose' section is working. I can't see why the Morimotos would get involved in demanding a 15% cut from a crooked company that deals in drugs - its not in their interest to be involved in such crime and they have no motivation to do so. Getting one more male student for their academy isn't sufficient reason to take such risks, especially if it's some other person's company doing the illegal trafficking over which they have no control.

While the Morimoto family and corporation get up to some very grey deals and dodgy practices they always ensure that their business practices comply with the letter of the law and they have a team of skllled legal counsel to keep them whiter than white. They may have many corporate adversaries and enemies but these opponents have never got any dirt to stick against the Morimoto empire; the prostitutes their academy produces (and the blackmail that gets them there) are really their sole criminal acts and if you interview many of the girls they will actually say they enjoy their lives - this is why the Morimotos never get involved in something like actual serious crime such as drugs. If that news got out the company and family could be ruined.

In almost all the cases of characters we have in the game so far, the parent(s) or older sibling(s) of the character are employees of the Morimotos. In some way or other these relatives have made huge mistakes or been acting against the company - fraud, theft, etc and were caught. Then the blackmail and motivation of the Morimoto family becomes simple to understand and their motivation is clear - they stop the incident, then secure back their losses and they take the child as 'hostage' into the academy. If the relative steps out of line again the company reveals all their activities to the press and their family and neighbours and thus the family is ruined (working on the basis that family integrity and honour is paramount in Japan).

It is that kind of leverage the Morimotos need over one of Gin's close relatives.

In addition to that the academy needs boys of a certain kind for its special classes ;) Can you add something to Gin's background or physical profile that would make him stand out from the boy next to him that would appeal to the Morimotos (essentially the male students are cattle and merely cocks, use to train the girls in their sex skills, so some feature such as size, stamina, intense libido, dominance in sexual acts or similar traits would be needed).

Right now I don't see anything in Gin that fits those requirements.

AidenWhite

Edited once more. Hopefully I added some things and took some things properly.

NileGoddess

I think he looks better now. Haibane, what do you think?

The only last criticism I have is in the purpose section:

This line: "Now, his father must get his son to join the school that they preside in or else the Morimoto family will expose his "behind-the-scenes" business transactions to the authorities and ruin his business" should be changed to something more like "The Morimoto family discovered his illegal activities, and demanded that his son attend St. Arcadia. Otherwise, they would send evidence to the authorities."

The way you have it written now makes it sound like there's no guarantee that he will get into St. Arcadia, when really it's the Morimoto family that is requiring him to attend.

Haibane

NileGoddess

Okay, then AidenWhite, you can go ahead and post him in the Student Directory thread. Both it and the OOC are located on the first post here. Feel free to introduce yourself in the OOC. Right now, we are going to be skipping ahead once current scenes are done, so we may have to wait to insert your character for just a little bit.

AidenWhite

Alright, I've made that sentence change and will post my character on those two pages either within the hour or a little later, darn Euro Cup :P

Occident

Who deals with the computers and security system?

NileGoddess

Hi Occident,
There's no real certified IT department or security at St. Arcadia. There is also no security system (ie, alarms, fencing, fancy locks, or secret passwords). The campus itself is gated, on private property and away from any busy downtown areas. So in essence, a pretty standard private or boarding school, with nothing more really out of the ordinary. Reina Morimoto's secret camera system is little more than just a network of cameras that feed to her computer and to her sister's. That's only really the one exception to everything else.

Haibane

Hi Occident. In addition to what Nile says, there is excellent security around the facility but it is invisible to the students and we don't really wish to have it as a feature of the role play. It's there, it functions and that's all we really would like to say about it. We don't want characters to play security guards or IT employees.

NileGoddess

Yes, so while they would likely have someone to have set all it up and maintain it, that sort of role really wouldn't have much use in this kind of game.

Marconi Drake

Name: Ryobe Shinko

Position: Student

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, switch that leans submissive.

Appearance: A tall teenager, Ryobe has the build of an athlete: wide shoulders, thick arms and a strong chest honed from years of physical activity. He has strong features that lead the eye up to striking pale blue eyes. His medium-length brown hair is usually a bit unkempt, and has a habit of falling into his eyes, forcing him to push it back out again to see.
Personality: Coming from a home with a loud, overbearing drunk of a father, Ryobe has worked to become everything the man is not. He’s quiet and unassuming, not shy in most situations, but certainly will never be the loudest one of a group - he’s simply introspective most of the time. Friendly unless you give him a reason not to be.

While his father wanted the boy to follow in his steps as a doctor and learned man, Ryobe rebelled and instead turned his attention to the physical world, becoming a gifted athlete and a leader on the field, no matter what he was playing. It brought him a lot of attention, something he is still getting used to and not all that comfortable with. Slowly building his confidence through sports, Ryobe is still not a fan of confrontation off the field, but will strike back if pushed too far. After years spent playing on all-boys teams and in male schools, he has little familiarity with the opposite sex.

Purpose at Arcadia: Ryobe’s father lived two lives: the public one of the respected company doctor for one of the Morimoto family's interests, and the private life of an alcoholic and abusive man who took his stress out on his family. Soon, however, those two lives began to spill over into each other, and the man started more and more days at work with the smell of liquor on his breath, a situation that the other staff were too afraid to call attention to. He was a man with a powerful temper that no one was willing to cross.

Everyone knew that it would explode at some point. One day, Ryobe's father slipped up during an examination of one of the company's rising young stars after the good doctor had come back from a liquid lunch. He got the diagnosis right, but ended up prescribing two drugs that, when taken at the same time, were toxic. The patient was almost killed, and was off work for months, throwing his whole department into chaos and costing the Morimoto's a good amount of money.

The good doctor could have lost his job, lost his medical license and have been sued into the poorhouse. But he wasn't. The Morimoto family swept it all under the rug. For a price, of course. 

Ryobe was that price - the family interested in seeing the boy attend St. Arcadia because of his stellar performance and the hope that his legendary stamina on the field would carry over to other pursuits.

NileGoddess

Hi Marconi Drake,
So far, he looks pretty good. By specifying him as switch, you are okay with getting into submissive situations with the stronger females of the game? Likewise, there are sub female characters for him to utilize his dominant nature as well.

Might have you tweak the blackmail a little bit. Instead of his father's staff knowing that his drinking killed a patient, that might be something the Morimotos could discover and hold over him, instead of just the charges and the fees. Haibane, what do you think?

Haibane

Perhaps we could tweak him so that he is an employee of the Morimotos, working as medical staff - a doctor or health consultant at one of their sites - and his malpractice allows a patient (a successful senior manager) to be given the wrong drugs. The man doesn't die but his subsequent lengthy hospitalization means his department is without leadership at a critical time and thus the Morimotos suffer critical loss at a time of great competition in the products this manager is overseeing the completion of. The Morimotos thus punish the doctor by forcing his son to attend their school but they offer to cover up his misdemeanor, something that would, if it became known, ruin his professional career and heap dishonour on his family.

Marconi Drake

NileGoddess-

Thanks. And yep, more than okay with it. For this character, I see him more often in the submissive role.

Haibane-

I tweaked the background a bit. Is this along the lines that you were both thinking?

Haibane

Works fine for me! Thanks for making the changes.

NileGoddess

Yes, that will work for me as well.

Drake, take a look at the first post, and at the bottom, you'll see a link to the OOC and character thread. Please post your character sheet in the character thread and feel free to introduce yourself in the OOC. We are just starting a new scene so it shouldn't be hard to find a way to get your character in.

persephone325

I'm going to bookmark this. Just wanted to express my interest.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Haibane

Hi Persephone. The game has been running for months already so bookmarking this thread won't get you much activity, if any. If you are interested in creating a character, please read the opening post fully and approach Nile Goddess here or in a PM with any questions you might have.

Thanks for your interest.

PoisonousKitty

I Am definetely interested the issue is I'm not sure where to find some out about the manga/anime/hentai its self is there anything specific I should look under whilest online? I would like to research this some give it some thought and then post a character for possible evaluation.

Haibane

Hi Kitty

We have people playing who have not seen the anime or played the game so its not essential that you do either. If you google under "discipline hentai download" you will see several sites that have episodes and there are almost certainly short clips on you tube.

However the first post by Nile Goddess is really all you need to know about the RP, and you can search Google images for "discipline hentai" and then see what comes up. The OOC thread first post also has several links to image resources to get you an idea of the artwork used in the game and the kinds of character images there might also be.

NileGoddess

Hi Persephone and Kitty,
The game has been going on for quite a few months, but I was intending for anyone to join when they wanted to, provided they are able to take certain considerations into effect. Haibane already gave a good summary of what you need to know.

First of all, what kind of characters where you looking to play? The roster is open for students only at this point, as teaching characters were always quickly abandoned. Teachers will be NPC'd where needed. I believe at this point we are trending more towards sub girl students. As Haibane said, be sure to read the first post of this thread thoroughly, as it contains a lot of information on the basic premise of the original series, and what we are aiming to do in our roleplay. Since in-game we are a little over a week into classes, we can't really do any students who are brand new to St. Arcadia; they would already be exposed to the school's deviance in some way. We can discuss different ways to go about doing this if your interest holds.

Kitty, there's some online resources. If you just do a search for Discipline hentai on Google, you'll get multiple hits, and I'm sure there are places you can go online to watch the hentai series. There are significant discrepancies between the game and the hentai though; the hentai tended to gravitate towards the over-the-top scenarios, though there were a couple of those in the game too. We are going for something a little more down to earth.

Here's a link that has a brief rundown on some of the more prevalent characters in the series:
http://www.jlist.com/product/KITTY002

But original characters are accepted, provided they are appropriately built. That means no outlandish or ludicrous character backgrounds, and there needs to be a solid blackmail scheme behind them (see the first post of the interest check for more details).