Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you have to sleep naked while someone else is there.

I wish that you were giving me a massage! :D

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted but I massage you the wrong way and you end up with a bruise that I end up having to kiss all better :)

I wish I would get tired of listening to this same album over and over but I never do.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but then you never want to listen to it again.

I wish that I never got sick of my favorite foods.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted, but they're all very fattening and you gain 20000 lbs.

I wish I could sleep :(

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but then you don't get to keep talking to me.

I wish that dude would stop trying to call you and would stop being a dick.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but then he starts calling you :)

I wish he'd start harassing somebody else, maybe the girl who was calling me the 50 something times a few weeks ago.

chivalrousdeviant

Meh, I can handle that. I tend to give around zero fucks with people who have harassed people I know. :P haha.

Granted, but they turn out to be soulmates.

I wish that I could tell if my new haircut looked good or not.

sweetgirl91

Actually, what's crazy is that she was stalking him before me. She actually hated me, that's why she called my phone so many times.

Granted, but you find out how sexy it is and get a big head and now your hair cut doesn't fit any more :)

I wish I could sing like Eden's Edge

chivalrousdeviant

Wow yeah that's... uh... Huh. Well then, that sounds incredibly unenjoyable. :P

Granted, but you have crippling stage fright.

I wish I could sing any showtune I wanted to. :)

sweetgirl91

Granted but everyone hates it and you're stoned to death.

I wish I didn't keep yawning.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you just fall asleep right away instead of yawning.

I wish that I could make any of my dreams come true.

sweetgirl91

Granted but it's the one where you have to spend copious amounts of time with me :)

I wish I didn't have to sleep. :( And on that note, it's my bedtime darling. Good night.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but instead you hang out with me. :)

I wish you didn't have to sleep. Sweet dreams, my dear! Good night! :)

Caitlin

Granted, but you fall asleep instead and make weird snoring noises. ;)

I wish both my little nephews have a happy birthday today! ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Granted!  You trip over your own feet and land face down in the cake causing all sorts of hilarity!

I wish the weather here was more like that in San Francisco.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but you also get their next earthquake and your prized collection of cowbells is swallowed by the earth.

I wish it was still the morning.

Funguy81

Granted, but you will be forcibly teleported to a part of the world that is still morning every hour on the hour.

I wish for an all female harem?

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you suddenly lose all interest in women.

I wish that I could do a back flip.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but I'm not paying attention and you kick me in the face.

I wish I hadn't pulled a forearm muscle :(

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it's because you no longer have a forearm. :P

I wish that was more comfortable.

sweetgirl91

Granted but now I can't corrupt your wish because I don't understand what you mean lol

Good thing it's my left arm. The right is the "useful" one :)

I wish I could find a song I heard on the radio :(

chivalrousdeviant

Sorry, that was supposed to be "I wish that /I/ was more comfortable." :P

And well, as long as one of your arms is still useful! :D

Granted, but you realize you can't stand it anymore.

I wish that I could edit my posts so I looked less like an idiot. :P haha

sweetgirl91

Granted, but I can't corrupt this wish because you don't sound like an idiot :)

I wish I didn't feel so weird today.

chivalrousdeviant

Phew!

Granted, but it's only because I'm around and you just feel less weird in comparison. :D

I wish that I had another good movie to watch.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you have to watch Seven Brides For Seven Brothers with me :)

I wish my family had stayed at the movies longer, I was kind of enjoying my alone time lol