Red Hand of Doom - D&D 5e Adventure Recruitment (NC-Exotic)

Started by Ershin, December 08, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamadryad

Unlucky ducky for me, but hit me up if you need someone to fill in :)

Good luck everyone.

Ampere

Very unexpected - I'd seen all the other more imaginative characters and assumed I had no chance.

Looking forward to this one, but commiserations to those who didn't get picked.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Kalon

Oooo, I'm pleasantly surprised that Excellence made it in~. I got really hyped about her while making her so I can't wait to see her in action. cx Looking forward to getting things started with you guys. ^u^

Doomsday

Yay! Glad to have made it in. I believe the DM stated in the OP that we've been adventuring together for a while; if that's still the case, then I'd be open to discussing connections between Aubry and any of the other characters.

Chulanowa

Awesome! Going to have to fix Thaialie's spells and equipment because i had it in my head that adding higher level spells to your spellbook worked in 5E like it does Pathfinder, and I heaved all my gold into like... two spell scrolls?

Guancyto

Surprising! Happy to have gotten in, condolences to those who didn't.

Quote from: Doomsday on December 23, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Yay! Glad to have made it in. I believe the DM stated in the OP that we've been adventuring together for a while; if that's still the case, then I'd be open to discussing connections between Aubry and any of the other characters.
Mm, we can probably start fussing about Bonds when the OOC is up, there was some mention that we'd get more detail about that when characters were chosen.

Ershin

Okay the OOC thread and Character thread are now up.

As this thread is n longer required for the moment I'm just going to to ahead and lock it.

Snake

-sad face at not bein chosen- but I'd like to know why via PM. just to help improve character building skill