Sexy no more (EX, perverse, can have shades of NC)

Started by rpgirl85, July 10, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

From a young age itself, she was a party girl. Or to use the derogatory version of the language, a slut, a train wreck, someone who spent her days sleeping and her nights indulging in all kind of debauchery with the next stranger she came across.

Never settling down, a free spirit she considered herself, to travel with the wind from place to place was her destiny, to participate in licentious encounters of all kind her birth right.

But with time all good things must pass. As years went by, she began to lose her looks. The glow on her face faded, the beauty of her features rescinded. Her once firm body, designed for pleasures, now began to sag and loose its shape.

The lust was still there, her need to be the center piece of the night still intense, but who would want her now, who would even consider her? And so, as she was banished to the fringes, she found herself lonely and depressed. With empty eyes, she lurked in the corners of the clubs, looking at all those men going after young flesh, not a single one of them interested in even giving her a second glance.

---------

What am I looking for?
1.) So basically the background is this once wild woman, now on the wrong side of her 40's, finding herself alone and depressed, and this is where our story starts.
2.) This could go in a number of directions of course, but what I am thinking is, that with the semi-pervs of the world no longer interested in her, she would be forced to lower her standards. The girl who used to hang out once with handsome sculpted males, now having to share the company of fat globs interested in all kind of filthy kinks.

Ideal partner:-
1.)Someone who can post around 5 times a week.
2.) Someone that enjoys writing all kind of filthy, extreme kinks.

Theme I would like to avoid:
Younger male/older female.