Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Hey all, just wanted to give a formal message about my slowness lately.

Work has been a beast, lately...We just had about 30,000 parts shipped back to us for rust and being made too small, so we have a lot of sorting and remolding to do, and there's been forced extra overtime to stay caught up. To top it off, my shift is four people understaffed as it is...

I'm still interested in the games, but, I just may be slow for a bit. Quite so, as this is juts killing my muse...I'll get to stuff as I can, no worries.

Sorry all...

EdwardShane

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 10, 2014, 10:11:59 PM
Hey all, just wanted to give a formal message about my slowness lately.

Work has been a beast, lately...We just had about 30,000 parts shipped back to us for rust and being made too small, so we have a lot of sorting and remolding to do, and there's been forced extra overtime to stay caught up. To top it off, my shift is four people understaffed as it is...

I'm still interested in the games, but, I just may be slow for a bit. Quite so, as this is juts killing my muse...I'll get to stuff as I can, no worries.

Sorry all...

It's quite understandable.  Do what you have to, and know that we'll be here when you have the time/energy/muse availability/etc etc to make posts :)  RL always comes first, and you are quite fun to write with, so I for one feel you are definitely worth waiting on.  I hope your work calms down soon, all the same.

SammyGirl

I understand too. After my car flooded, I've been having a bear of a time writing. I get my car back tomorrow, though. I hope it works okay. I don't want to have to reopen the claim... Ugh. Sometimes I wish for simpler times XD

Zekromnomnom

Can I post tentative interest as a character that would effectively be a magical shemale? I would love to play Flea from Chrono Trigger. I heard the game mentioned and it is my favorite game of all time. And I kind of have a weird thing for him/her anyway. And I figured it might be a sexier character to play than Frog, even though he's bad ass.

Although I feel like I should probably take a normal character, too. Hmmm....

EdwardShane

I'm certain that Flea would be a welcome addition, along with whatever other character you decide on ^^  Just write up the character sheets, and I'm sure Sammy will look over them when she can

Zekromnomnom

Might have to wait til tomorrow, but cool. I'm excited, although it's been a while since I did a group game.

EdwardShane

Fair enough.  Don't worry though, we're all fairly friendly, if a bit insane.  XP

SammyGirl

ooooh, chrono trigger! LOVE that game. Yeah, flea would be a fine addition!

Zekromnomnom

Character name: Flea

Character Gender and Species: (She)male Mystic

Originating Game: Chrono Trigger

5 words to describe personality: Coquettish, narcissistic, wily, boisterous, blithe.

Battle Skills and Weaponry: Flea is a master magician, as she's surely tell you. Any old mage could blast with fireballs and lighting, but she dazzles her foes with blinding lights, her graceful dancing, and the charm of her sultry gaze. She also likes to take the form of a bat. She has no need of any weapons, and punching and kicking would break her nails or scuff up her shoes, but she has a mean slap and a hard knee for anyone who tries to get handsy with her.

Pokemon or other partner: None.

Brief History: Flea hails from a world where, during the Middle Ages, the time she was from, there was a war between the humans and a group of magical beasts and beings called Mystics. The war was started by a mage called Magus, and with Flea's obvious natural charisma and her incredible magical talent, she was made a general in Magus's army along with her longtime associates Ozzy and Slash. During the war, they encountered a group of heroes from a different era of time and from these heroes, she discovered time travel. And after Magus revealed his true intentions, merely having used the generals for his selfish ends, Flea and company set a trap for Magus and the heroes. Alas, they were defeated, but being the cunning thing she was, Flea had a contingency plan and escaped while Ozzy and Slash were slain. She studied magic, trying to find a way to travel through time like the heroes, but when she finally worked out a ritual for it, the gate she opened took her to a world called Minerva, and more specifically, to a certain stadium.

I hope all of that is okay.

Ace Flyer

I'm still here ^^; I'll have a post up tomorrow for ya's.

Kiric Rand

Color me interested. If you guys are willing i would like to build a cs when i get home
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

EdwardShane

You're more than welcome to jump in.  ^^  Did you have a character in mind yet?

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

EdwardShane

Ideas are always good ^^  Just remember to have them within the guidelines set in the original post when you make their sheets, if they're outside a strictly Nintendo character list. 

Kiric Rand

Well, i was thinking one of the Belmonts personally
[Floatright]
[/float]

King Serperior

*Peeks in*

I don't know.  On one hand, I would love to play as Steven Stone with any combination of Steel Types, Fossil Pokemon, and 'Ancient' Pokemon (Claydol, for example).  I'll think on this for a while.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Zekromnomnom

Quote from: King Serperior on August 23, 2014, 12:52:04 PM
*Peeks in*

I don't know.  On one hand, I would love to play as Steven Stone with any combination of Steel Types, Fossil Pokemon, and 'Ancient' Pokemon (Claydol, for example).  I'll think on this for a while.

Oooo. That would be kinda cool. I was considering Giovanni at first.

EdwardShane

Quote from: Kiric Rand on August 23, 2014, 12:42:56 PM
Well, i was thinking one of the Belmonts personally

That would be really awesome actually!  Would be interesting to see Shanoa interact with them, too.  ^^

Quote from: King Serperior on August 23, 2014, 12:52:04 PM
*Peeks in*

That could be fun.  ^^  Steven as the Hoenn champion forever, screw Wallace!  Seriously though, take what time you need.  The RP won't be going anywhere.

Quote from: Zekromnomnom on August 23, 2014, 12:55:54 PM

That would certainly add an interesting twist.  Would be interesting to see a villain type enter the fray.

King Serperior

Quote from: EdwardShane on August 23, 2014, 01:02:27 PM
That could be fun.  ^^  Steven as the Hoenn champion forever, screw Wallace!  Seriously though, take what time you need.  The RP won't be going anywhere.
Agreed!  Let Wallace stick to Pokemon Contests.

Regarding the RP, though, is it sandbox or system?  I tend to not do too well in system games >.>
Quote from: Zekromnomnom on August 23, 2014, 12:55:54 PM
That Nidoqueen, Persian, Rhydon/Rhyperior combo would be deadly and quite versatile  *nods*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

EdwardShane

It's freeform sandbox.  We do not have a system going.  ^^

Edit: With the exception of fight results must be agreed upon in advance, that is.

Zekromnomnom

Quote from: King Serperior on August 23, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
Agreed!  Let Wallace stick to Pokemon Contests.

Regarding the RP, though, is it sandbox or system?  I tend to not do too well in system games >.>That Nidoqueen, Persian, Rhydon/Rhyperior combo would be deadly and quite versatile  *nods*

I've never actually used a Nidoqueen, really. Nidoking on the other hand...

Mostly, I was trying to give some thought of villains that could be brought in for characters that are already there, you know? Like...I dunno, what's the name of the guy that drives the Fire Sting Ray in F-Zero?

EdwardShane

I have no idea, never played F-Zero admittedly...

King Serperior

Well, after giving some thought, I don't think I'll actually join.  Sorry.  Good luck though!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

EdwardShane

Quote from: King Serperior on August 23, 2014, 01:37:20 PM
Well, after giving some thought, I don't think I'll actually join.  Sorry.  Good luck though!

Understood.  Be well, KS!

Kiric Rand

Oh,  we have a chrono trigger character i see? Magus had crossed my mind too
[Floatright]
[/float]