Dom male looking for forced wife or mother slave roleplay

Started by brutalmaster, January 26, 2009, 11:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brutalmaster

Hi, Im new here, and glad to found this great roleplaying forum. I have two non-consent and bdsm roleplay that i want to play out.

Honeymoon nightmare:
A young hot model wife is on honeymoon with her husband, then she is kidnapped and sell to a rich man as sex slave. The rich man will use torture and humiliating to train the hot wife into obedient slave.

From loving mom to sex slave:

A hot sexy moms son is living in a college dorm, and couple of the college gangsters that trick the son into gambling and make him lost a lot of money. Then the gangster trick the son to call his mom to the college dorm, and when the mom got there, she find the gangster in the room rather than his son. The gangster told her that her son own them a lot of money, then rape her and got it all in the video, then blackmail the mom to become their sex slave.

Any1 is interested plz give me a reply, thx.

Caeli

brutalmaster,

Unapproved members like yourself are not allowed to participate in adult roleplays on Elliquiy. If you would like to apply to become an approved member, please make a new topic in the Introductions Board, answering our questionnaire in your first post.

Thank you!

Edit: Want to make it clear I went ahead and locked this thread, not Caeli. Thread will be unlocked upon approval if OP wishes. ~T
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs