Plots inside - Bon/UN

Started by Imogen, January 13, 2009, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imogen

Portrait of a Marriage - [BON] - TAKEN

Melanie would have been an unremarkable woman, but for the fact that she is rich. Sweet, quiet and a clutz at sports, she is the most unlikely candidate for John (name up to partner) to fall in love with. He is a macho man, excelling at sports and a hit with the ladies. But John likes this sweet, unassuming girl and her money is a sweet bonus. Melanie falls head over heels in love with him, and so they marry.

Despite her wealth, she is the homey type. Likes to do her own cooking, and make a home for her beloved husband. He enjoys the freedom of his newfound richess, but although he does love his wife, he had expected a bit more of their marriage. Not that it is stale... Not exactly, when you can fly to Aspen, Paris or Cairo at a whim, but she is so, so, so incredible sweet and eager to please his every desire. Disappointment grows and his eye starts to rove to other women. Melanie notices and knows it is only a matter of time before her faithful man will cheat on her.

Never!

The mouse grows some fangs, and changes start to happen. Little things at first: a bit of advice when he's sick, a few minor adjustments... But it doesn't stop there. Gradually, Melanie takes control and -loves- it. John grumbles and pretends to be uneasy with her new demeanour, but secretly, her changing into a controlling woman touches a long hidden spot inside.

This story is about the power change in a marriage, where the woman grows from a mousy pleaser to a confident Domme.

This story will contain:

- D/s
- Bondage
- Flogging/Spanking
- Anal (if both partners consent)
- Mild Humiliation

Disclaimer:
I play only on the forums, so that's where this roleplay will take place as well  :)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Imogen

Scroll of Souls - UN (Van or NC)

What I have in mind is a straightforward fantasy story. Across the world, in a medieval realm, several chosen ones each search for the scroll of souls, which is said to fulfil your heart's desire. Together and separate they shall have to find information, travel, fight monsters and eachother. The pairing I have in mind are two of these, one who is chasing the artifact for personal wealth and power, the other to restore their ailing Liege's health and return prosperity to their country.

I imagine sensual and sexual tension during the journey, involvement and betrayal. The story could be either VAN, BON or NC.

Toss me a PM if interested  :)

Imo-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Carlcjjohnson

'Portrait of a Marriage' sounds great. I'm particularly intrigued by the concept of suddenly switching my character's general demeanour from the usual macho man to the willing submissive, although ultimately conveying the change as one that is not entirely regrettable on the part of the husband.

He needs a masculine name - Max perhaps? Or maybe Jonathan?
You mentioned his eye going astray towards other females. Perhaps we could incorporate a very short strip club scene, whereby the man in the equation is in the arms of a stripper instead of home with his wife, tipping her with the money he lives off - his spouse's. It could represent the last straw in the relationship, signalling the switch in personalities between the two.

Assuming that you'd be interested in enacting the game with me, I'd love to discuss the finer details with you Imogen.

Just let me know

CJ :)