The Village - A D/s game.

Started by Secretwriter, October 02, 2011, 10:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Morgan

I promise, I'm still interested in this game, but I just haven't had time to actually work out new characters yet.  I'll get something up in the OOC later today, I swear!  As far as I know I haven't gotten a PM as of yet, unless I just missed it, or the Net decided to eat it before it got to me, but I wanted to let everyone know I hadn't disappeared, and that I was still planning on playing.

rocknrolla

Quote from: Secretwriter on October 14, 2011, 07:31:32 PM
Also asking Rocknrolla to be a GM as well because he's on and very interested in the game.

Cheers, dove... I'll be more than delighted to lend a helping hand. :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

Why thank you ^.^

We've lost Urban Zorro as well.

Alrighty! That brings us to:

Dominant Male - Rocknrolla
Dominant Male -
Dominant Female -  Secretwriter - as Ingrid Schmidt
Dominant Male - Magical Pen
Dominant Male - Tonalberry
Dominant Male - ShadowWalker
Dominant Male -

Another dominant male spot opened.

Submissive Female - Secretwriter
Submissive Female - Secretwriter
Submissive Female - Caela
Submissive Female - MCsc
Submissive Female - Mysterium
Submissive Female - Sarah Morgan

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦