Time-ELO was ahead of it's time. F lf M Sci-fi fantasy

Started by Verasaille, March 16, 2015, 03:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

The album by Electric Light Orchestra (ELO), Time, has so many delicious ideas for a rp. From a stranded astronaut in space with only an AI for company to an interstellar communication with someone who is not what he thinks it is.

I am looking for imaginative writers who are not afraid to be complex, intriguing and prolific. If you are interested, tell me what your thoughts are on space travel or anything to do with the idea of an alien race that may or may not be preying on humans. Maybe they actually 'seeded' this world and are coming back to check with their colony.

Have you read Eric Van Daniken's book "Chariots of the Gods"? Then you know this is not a new idea. I find it fascinating and would like to explore it in rp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F

I am using the album by ELO as a lead in, because I can see so much potential in the romance angle of this idea.

Please respond by PM. Thanks.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still craving this, so many possibilities. From a Bladerunner epic chase to a 2001 Space Odyssey to a Lost in Space comedy. PM me with your ideas!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.