Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KieraJade

Listen, darling....we had a great run! But it's time I moved on. And you moved out. So hand over the keys.
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Cyndain

It's not you babe !  It's me I'm just not a one girl kind of girl !

Livrainbows

Yes it was fun the first time we did it in water... but by the 500th time its lost its appeal, plus its cold and those fishermen are looking at us funny.

Mxyzptlk

Maybe this break up would be good for you, since you've never really experienced pain before.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

shasha

I am so sorry dear, I wish i could say it is not you, but that would just be another lie in this relationship.  I didn't mind all the other men or women, but when you started petting my cat more then my kitten, i just could not take it in longer..what did poor little fluffy ever do to you? it don't matter we are finish...
not sure what to put here, at the moment.

Mxyzptlk

The problem with our relationship is, we're in a relationship.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

SmokingCamels

Sorry.  I'm into the lady three posts above this one.

Phantomhive

Quote from: SmokingCamels on March 15, 2016, 01:34:02 AM
Sorry.  I'm into the lady three posts above this one.

No wonder you dont love me any more. Get out and dont come back, you can have the lady four posts above this one. We are so done.

PH
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SmokingCamels

(LOL! PH! I just sent coffee down the wrong pipe thanks to you.)

Sorry, but I have standards...and you don't.

Phantomhive

(Glad to oblige)

Im the one with standards. YOU sir have no morals.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SmokingCamels

Morals are overrated.  Besides, I already traded you in for a newer, younger, sexier model.  :D

CottonKitty

I'm sorry, I've decided to quit cigarettes and take up vaping.

SmokingCamels

Sorry babe, but I like my girls like I like my cars... a few miles on them.  A brand newbie doesn't do it for me. ;)

Emphatic Enigma

(I almost spat out my drink reading the comment above. Ouch! ;p)

I can't do this anymore, you're too demanding.

Kakihara

I'm sorry Miss but I need to draw the line at wearing the Riddler costume for you after refusing to wear Harley for me. We're done.

Emphatic Enigma

Sorry to say Kakihara, but I can't carry on in this relationship. I can't deal with the stress of knowing you want to eat me.

CottonKitty

I know it hasn't been very long but I just can't seem to get to know you. I need someone who is more open.

Kakihara

I'm sorry but I'm allergic to you so you need to go as I can't be hurt again, we're through.

Lapine

It's not me, it's you; I can't take the constant sneezing!

ArtemisHighmore

It's been amazing Lapine, truly it has. But it's after Easter now and I am just not sure I can still be seen with a Bunny. I'm sorry.

CottonKitty

Darling, it was just supposed to be a fling. I can't wait for your wanderlust to kick in, I guess I'll have to be the one to leave.

Boatman

Initially, I thought the stripping off in public was amusing, enchanting even.
Then, at the old people's home when you led the conga... I cannot get the awful vision out of my head.
So I am sorry darling but we are an item no more.
History, where creative writing was born.

abandoneddolly

I'm for a bit of knife play as much as the next doll, but its getting a little old. In the bed you pulled out a knife, at dinner, in the bathroom,on the street corner... wait I'm not sure that time it was you, I might have gotten mugged. anyway, I need a bit of variety in my life so this is  over.

Mxyzptlk

When you started wearing that much mascara, it was over baby.

Boatman

We were having fun, we both felt it.

Then you started playing in the lift.
Every, every time you were going up in the goddam lift.
Even when the fireman posted that banning notice because of the fire in our flat, and I accidentally blocked your view.
I will remember you... of course I will.
History, where creative writing was born.