FUBAR'ed (Extreme Non-Con)

Started by Interested, July 24, 2011, 12:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

The idea of this group role play would be that there's this character named Jake. He's a teenager who's slept around with three different different guys, purposefully toying with them and breaking their hearts. However, he has a nasty surprise waiting for him. After sleeping with all three of them, they meet eachother and all arrange for revenge. They confront him in his own house, over power him, and proceed to make him their sex slave.

*Read below for a certain kink I'm interested in incorporating, if it squicks enough people out, then I will remove it and focus on just the sex slavery*
Sometimes he may be forced to serve one for a long time, and other times he will be forced to have sex with two or maybe even all three of them at once. I have a favorite kink of ballbusting/being castrated (by blunt force) in role plays, but this is a future role play, the three teenagers would simply have Jake's broken testicles/penis repaired as a trivial matter so they could constantly perform torture on him. This would require certain medical treatments Jake would have to receive. (But all three of these teens would have the resources to practically "OWN" Jake.)

If ballbusting/castrating a guy squicks enough people out, then that part of the role play will be dropped.