The boss' daughter (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, September 13, 2013, 06:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

McLeon Industries is a large corporation with a lot of opportunities. Many people want to work here, and those who do try hard to keep the owner happy and try to gain advancement. While the boss, George McLeon, is an older man with a lot of business savvy, he is very busy and sometimes brings her young daughter, Kathy, to the office. At 19, she is already surprisingly smart for her age, able to know what it really takes to run an office. But she has a very malicious personality.

One day, an employee goes to the office of his boss after having worked hard for a full year, hoping to get a promotion. He prepared his speech and dressed nicely to impress. However, the boss is very busy that day, so instead, he points at Kathy and tells the employee to talk to her instead, and convince her why he deserves the promotion. Whatever recommendation she says, the boss will apply. Of course, when her dad leaves the room, Kathy makes sure to make this task as difficult as possible for the employee.

For this RP I'm thinking of playing Kathy, the rebellious 19 year old daughter, and I need someone to play the employee who will attempt to convince her why he deserves a promotion. Of course the game will be unfair, as she will do everything she can to annoy him, make him do or say something he would regret, and overall has a lot of fun playing with his nerves, being berated by such a small girl who by pure blood line has complete control over his destiny. My idea is that at some point, the employee would say screw it, and decide to teach Kathy a lesson for being such a spoiled brat, even though he knows that he will most likely be fired. But to his amazement, abusing Kathy sexually and roughing her up is what the girl secretly desired, and the way for him to get his promotion.

----

Lightshock16

If your still looking for someone for this RP, I'd be up for it. :)