Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capone

Quote from: Aragem on September 28, 2015, 04:21:26 PM
Dorms are coed.  Male and female students can bunk together in the same dorm.  It's two to a dorm, unless the students request otherwise and there is room to accommodate. 

Nod nods. I'll look over the other students and start working out if Phen's roommate should be an NPC male that is hardly around or if I think there's potential for another student character to work well as a roommate (and by work well, I mean potential drama and conflict but not overly-so, or the two getting along swimmingly).

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Fury Aphrodisia

Students, that's the main draw at the moment. Teachers, too, but we've got even numbers right about now, so we're hoping for more students.

Come plan a sexy Incubus for us?
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Kiric Rand

Well I planned on playing an Incubus.... just didn't know which side
[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

If you wanna make the GM happy, that'd be student.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Aragem

Ooh, just thought of a good way for the Headmistress to punish unruly students.  Chastity belts.

Capone

Wouldn't... wouldn't that be like refusing to let a kid go to lunch for a week?

Birchleaf

Not really. They only actually need to 'eat' weekly, so if said chastity belt was worn for six days, and they fed both before and after wearing it, they would not even miss a meal. It would be more like withdrawing all snacks. And playtime.

Aragem

Quote from: Capone on September 28, 2015, 07:49:48 PM
Wouldn't... wouldn't that be like refusing to let a kid go to lunch for a week?

More like putting a lock on the cookie jar during classes. 

Kiric Rand

Type: Student

Name: Marcus DeLong

Sex: Male

Height: 6’ 3”

Weight: 180 lb

Appearance: http://img06.deviantart.net/8cb4/i/2013/215/7/7/incubus_by_saiyakupo-d6ghpwt.jpg

Marcus is clearly male, though he does have a bit of an effeminate appearance, with blood red hair that comes to about the top of his neck and piercing ice blue eyes. He had a full length tail and red, leathery wings, though his horns are only short nubs on the top of his head. His body is toned, but not muscular, looking more like that of a lithe runner or dancer. He does have a tattoo on his right cheek of a chaos star, and had runic symbols down both his sides.

Likes: Chaos (especially that which he creates), mischief, exploration, playful teasing.

Dislikes: People without a sense of humor

Background:  Marcus is one of the last of his line, his family having mostly hunted to extinction during a great purge. And old friend of his families hid him away in a pocket realm, keeping him safe until he was of age to attend the academy. Having never known his family well, Marcus has always been one to act out, lashing against those who try to get close on instinct. However, those who have taken the time to get through his outer shell will find a Incubus who is still somewhat a scared little child, afraid of losing everything once again.

Marcus dreams of going to the human realm for many different reasons. He wants to restart the DeLong line; however, more than that he wants to find those who eliminated his family. Though not violent by nature, he does want to know why his family had to be the ones killed.

Best Subject: History (after all, those who fail to learn are doomed to repeat)

Worst Subject: Math

Player Preference: There isn’t much Marcus won’t do, with the exception of the more extreme things. He is openly bisexual, and enjoys playing

here is a quik first draft. let me know if you have any questions
[Floatright]
[/float]

Lady Sakura

Ooo Marcus sounds like Ravyn's kind of guy. They share a very special interest. Causing mischief.

Kiric Rand

Sounds like the start of a very beautiful friendship
[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

Oh... my....

I wants it! My preciousssssssss....

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Capone

Well until now the only other male student was my loner. :P

However, the "exploration" angle could get our characters to at least tolerate each other. So there's that.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

Room mates?

*clears room for another notch on Mikah's bedpost*

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

Kiric Rand

I mean, I don't see why not, though she may have to share him XD
[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

Rel Mayer