Seeking male alpha werewolf (NC/reluct)

Started by FeBurns, December 09, 2010, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeBurns

Actually, werewolf is fine but even more preferred would be a hybrid were-wolfdog – just as dangerous with the same/similar response to the moon cycles as its predecessor.

My character (she is this hydbrid:  were-wolfdog) is currently hiding out in the forest, having been bitten a couple/few months ago with few answers as to what’s happening to her.  She’s trying to learn how to control the change from human to beast but these pesky obstacles keep getting in her way:  the scent of fresh blood, the emotional confrontations with her good-for-nothing brothers, and other things (i.e., trying to have sex would trigger the shift in her and she’d likely tear her victim to pieces unless she were trained properly). 

She’ll likely be hunted and killed for her rogue, uncontrolled lifestyle of killing which will, sooner than later, probably escalate from forest prey to human prey.

I seek an aggressive, dominant, no-nonsense alpha male to track and find this noob and deal with her as he sees fit to protect the were/lycan community.

If interested, please inquire in PM only.

Thank you!

Decrepitdan

I think I could play this scenario out. I can play either a were or a vampire if you'd like for the scenario, and i'm not limited to playing were-wolves, if you want to rove in that sense.