News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dark RP Request (Fantasy, NC, Male or Female)

Started by Nessy, December 10, 2010, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

I still fleshing out this idea a bit, so please bear with me.

The story idea is a bit darker than my usual ideas. Basically a dark power, a demon or a monsster or maybe a dark god, is an entity of seduction, corruption, a destroyer of life. He or it delights in the defilement of the innocent, robbing others of fertility and destroying the life inside them. It's sort of twisted, eroticism of these acts.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone. Hah. As for our roles, I can play the dark power or the victims of this dark power. It is, as the title shows, fantasy. This would not be ideal for a romance of any kind really, but it is erotica so not just a brutal beat up someone kind of affair. If someone is interested in this and typically like playing multiple roles, maybe we can do a partnership sort of thing where this dark power has an underling or a minion to interact with in addition to targets. Anyway, open to ideas. Please feel free to send me a tell and please check out my O/O's while you are at it!
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.