Interest check: Supernatural high school RP [Closed again]

Started by kingmaster1, July 20, 2012, 10:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

No limit really, as long as it isn't some giant tentacle monster, pretty much everything is fair ground

Wajin

Quote from: kingmaster1 on July 20, 2012, 06:02:16 PM
No limit really, as long as it isn't some giant tentacle monster, pretty much everything is fair ground

Full Name: Fabian Erde
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Dragon
Dominance: switch
Power(s) Description: As a by dragon standards nearly matured dragon Fabian has access to an array of awe-inspiring powers, amongst which is his ability to channel the raw elements of nature through his mouth and hands. Even under his human skin lies rows of scales protecting his muscles, organs and bones from damage. Fabian doesn't need a spell to be human as his kind long ago learned to attain near human form to avoid being captured or killed by knights and others seeking to prove themselves, dragons can though regain their massive sizes through a painstaking ability that takes at least 15 minutes to complete, and usually more. Scales and claws cover his fingers for reasons neither he nor any of his clan understands, yet he has found use for them as weapons and for practicalities such as feeding.
Personality: Volatile and keen to bursts of anger Fabian was only reluctantly let out of his family's watchful eye to go to school. At the age of 600 he had destroyed a village as a human child had refused to give him it's toy. He sees humans as unworthy, and a species that should be annihilated sooner than later. Fabian has a kind side to those he trusts and loves though, as he's willing to go to great lengths to protect his friends.
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/002/0/6/_commission__azazel__by_jinx_star-d4l1uz3.jpg
Background: Fabian was raised in the mountains of France from when he first emerged from his egg as a hatchling. He was always a curious child, but as he grew older he started getting a certain cruelty, a disdain for weaker races, and soon his parents learned of his hatred towards humans in particular. At the age of 1200 he was locked inside a mountain for 400 years to prevent him from causing more harm.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

MzHyde

Dang. I was hoping the next one would be a giant tentacle monster.

kingmaster1

haha, dragon man is quite cool!  ;D

So as it stands right now we have:
Me
Xanthaine
MzHyde
A Japanese Dane
Lady Kalypso
Frank Reshman
And Vaulera

I think that is good enough for this game  :-)

Lady Kalypso

Quote from: MzHyde on July 20, 2012, 06:39:48 PM
Dang. I was hoping the next one would be a giant tentacle monster.

+1 my dear! I was hoping the same thing!

AndyZ

Would it be okay for me to reuse the character I made for Xanthaine's game?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

kingmaster1

hmm...I was about to close this but I think one more would be fine and sure go ahead  ;D

I already linked the ooc earlier so put your character here and then everyone move the rest of it too there, please :-)

AndyZ

Here's the original sheet.  I'll let you peek it over to see if there's anything that needs changing.

Name: Rachael Kyleson

Race: Doppleganger

Sexuality: Bisexual in purely female forms, prefers females in other forms.

Appearance: Rachael's supposed to start choosing an appearance which she will happily wear for the majority of her life, allowing her to fit in and live a normal life.  The problem is that she just can't decide!  How does one pick a single look which is supposed to represent them forever?  She doesn't really believe that anyone else would be able if they really had the freedom to choose.  Until she does decide, though, the teachers are forcing her to always wear a name tag with the name Rachael Kyleson so that they can keep track of her.

Biography:  The life of a doppleganger is lonely.  Whether you call them shapeshifters, changelings, or whatever else, they have to spend so much of their lives pretending to be ordinary people.  In some ways, it's frightening.  She can be anything, so why can't she just be herself?  Perhaps because her default appearance is so strange: very pale, hair completely white, nearly devoid of distinguishing characteristics.  She doesn't want to just stay in her default form like some do, but it doesn't mean she wants to just "settle down," either.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

kingmaster1

AndyZ

Of course, I'll make a few changes, but nothing major.  I think I'll try another spelling of Rachel this time.

Full Name: Rachel Kyleson
Sexuality: Bisexual in purely female forms, prefers females in other forms.
Species: Doppleganger
Dominance: Slightly submissive overall, but able to go dominant in spurts
Power(s) Description: Shapeshifting.  She's able to change her body into any humanoid form.
Personality: Mutable.  She jumps around from shy to excited and aggressive depending on her mood, even more easily than people do thanks to her ability to shift and let the changes in mind and body warp about.
Appearance:  Although she's still trying to figure out her best and favorite form, she usually appears as an attractive girl.  Because she has yet to decide on a pure form for herself, she's forced to wear a nametag which bears her name of Rachel Kyleson.  Her default form is very pale and lean, with white eyes and hair.
Background:  Dopplegangers are often wanderers, feeling as though they have no true home and often forced to move around when people start to suspect them of things.  Rachel's family is no different.  She grew up in various trailer parks, with her childhood spent trying to master the ability to maintain her form long enough to pass indefinitely as a particular image.  The school is going to be her first real change to get along with people who are also supernatural but won't be dopplegangers like her.

kingmaster1

okay, we are looking for one or two more people so feel free to post interest!  ;D

AribethAmkiir

Full Name: Miranda Heart
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Succubus
Dominance: Switch
Power(s) Description: Has the ability to charm and seduce both males and females, excretes supernatural pheromones which make her more attractive and appealing to those nearby, can implant powerful hypnotic suggestions through her voice or song, wings give flight, and is capable of taking the appearance of a beautiful woman.  Being a demoness she has supernatural strength, speed, and durability and has some control over fire but seldom uses such obvious power.
Personality: Miranda is a hedonist through and through.  What else would you expect from a succubus?  Despite her nature, Miranda tries to do as little harm as possible.  She doesn’t so much as fight her cravings and urges as she simply tries to avoid feeding off the same person too often.  Miranda could care less about the warring factions as she can make either side love her when she wants.  She’s used to getting what she wants and somewhat expects it.  Ultimately, she just wants to survive school, have a lot of fun, and break a lot of hearts.
Appearance: Enchanting blue eyes, red sensual lips, and an ethereal innocence create an enticing visage of a young woman that almost everyone wants.  Soft, supple skin fluctuates between perfectly tanned and creamy white depending on the season.  Toned muscles and soft curves entice the eye and light the imagination in a deliciously lustful way.
pictures

Background: Miranda has been on her own as long as she remembers.  Alone, isn’t exactly the correct word but calling her family dysfunctional is putting it nicely.  Raised by lower demons and human slaves, Miranda wasn’t directly exposed to the prejudice and politics surrounding the demon world.  Upon puberty, Miranda began learning how to use her powers of manipulation and seduction, as well as, charm and subtlety.  She eventually received permission to attend High School, for what better training ground could there be for a young demon.

kingmaster1

persephone325

Full Name: Misaki Asou
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Nymph
Dominance: Submissive
Power(s) Description: Can manipulate the elements, can cause flowers to bloom and trees to bare fruit
Personality: Misaki is strong-willed, determined and a bit stubborn at times. Underneath, she is a kind, generous and caring individual who can sometimes be taken advantage of. But if you cross her, be prepared for some serious backlash.
Appearance:

Background: Misaki began exhibiting her powers at a young age. At bath time, she would create tiny whirlpools. As she grew older, her parents forbid her to use her powers. They feared that she would lose control of them. During high school, she had a hard time making friends. Mostly because everyone thought she was a freak. In her freshman year, she accidentally made it rain inside her classroom. Nobody had any proof that she caused it, but the kids just wanted a reason to exile her. Because of this, she often shys away from humans.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kingmaster1

totally accepted ;D

OOC link is right above ^