Interest checK: Family RP.

Started by Wolfy, May 26, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cami

If you want another male and somebody will claim it, I can drop out so it isn't hugenormous.

Wolfy

No no, Cami..you're more than welcome to stay. ;3

Occident can join as well, if he still wants to.

Cami

~waggles my eyebrows playfully~ Okie dokie smokey.

kingmaster1

I'm happy with the two girls for each thing....I mean....if another guy HAS to come in....I can...live with it.....I guess...

Cami

Name:Charissa "Rissa" Oversky

Role:Eldest sister

Appearance:

Personality:Charissa has never been the open tell you anything kind. She is witty, with a dry sense of humor. She loves all of her family, but is the closest to her father. Rissa has a temper, and sticks up for what she believes is right always. She is the "champion of the underdogs" so to speak. She is caring and helpful,  but stubborn as an ox.

Ons: Rough sex, anal, hair pulling, cum.

Offs:Vore, bathroom play, scarring and maiming, submissive men.

Favorite Position: Girl on top.

Jecht

Any room for a little Jecht?  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

kingmaster1

ooh daddy get's another sexy playmate :P

Bloody Rose

you need people or are you full?

kingmaster1

we're pretty full already  :-\

Cami

~cues music and gestures Deal or No Deal style to a door, expecting Wolfy to pop in and answer~ Not sure. Up to the boss.

krakenknight

Quote from: Jecht on June 30, 2012, 12:49:31 AM
Any room for a little Jecht?  ;D

You and occident may have to fight for dominance there.
I just wonder how no one has jumped Kana yet :p

kingmaster1

Daddy is pretty close to that :P

Wolfy

;P

Hmm...Do we neeeeeeed any more males?...I dunno....xD

Also, we're starting over from scratch, everyone..so..back to the morning of the day before the trip and such.

Celede

Posting my character.
Ran her by Wolfy and approved. :)

Name: Sabrina
Role: Twin 1
Appearance:
Personality: Spunky and impulsive, can be sensitive though easily calmed by her brother who is always so even keel.  Submissive by nature but only really follows what her family and teachers tell her to do, especially her twin.  Sweet even a bit stubborn at times.  Popular with her classmates, "prom queen/class president" type.  Loves her family, has an extra special bond with Sam, her twin brother.
Ons: Mild bondage, sex toys, anal, oral, watching others and having others watch her, spanking...as she's limited in experience, she is usually willing to try most new things
Offs: Gore, vore, blood play, knives or needles, intense breath play, scat and waterworks play, blood play, mutilation
Favorite Position: Doggy style and missionary

kingmaster1

so....are we starting a new thread for this restart or just going on the one we have?...

Wolfy

Starting a completely new thread. :p

Jecht

I can be a cousin or something  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

kingmaster1

I demand a link when it's up!!

Cami

krakenknight

kingmaster1

Wolfy

so I have to start it again? *pokes*

kingmaster1

I can start it later since im on my phone atm