Resourceful Prey [EX] (F looking for M or F)

Started by elfguy, July 03, 2011, 11:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Sesha is an ancient creature from another world. She is a hunter, and mostly hunts for fun. She hunts any creature, any person who she thinks will provide a good chase. She has always captured her prey, and when she does, she's tortured and killed them, taking immense pleasure in their suffering.

This time however, she picked a prey who would prove to be smarter and more resourceful than she anticipated. Having found him/her crashed ship on a ruined planet, with no weapon, Sesha figured it would be a quick and easy hunt. But her prey was skilled, and soon the hunter would get caught in their traps, get injured by them, and suffer all kind of attacks and injuries by her own prey. Soon, Sesha realized that not only was inflicting pain turning her on, but getting injured by her own prey was also arousing for her. Was the hunter being turned into the prey? Sesha would never accept that..

For this RP I would play Sesha, the hunter, and I need someone to play a M or F character having crashed into a ruined planet. While they have no weapon, that person would be very resourceful and lay traps for Sesha, find random items and injure the creature with it. They wouldn't be able to stand up to the hunter, but with hits and run, they could weaken her considerably. Basically Sesha gets turned on by pain, and everything is fair game short of death, the more extreme the better.

If you feel like inflicting pain to your pursuer, then apply within!

----

Lightshock16

I'm interested in this if your still looking for someone to RP this. IT has been nearly a month but just thought I'd ask. lol.