News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Blade and Soul

Started by himawari, January 17, 2016, 03:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

himawari

so who have heard of this game?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

anyone going to play the game?

i actually bought the founders pack thingy for the closed beta gameplay. it is quite fun actually. characters are cute and sexy lols.
anyone wanna play together or something?

there are slight glitches now since it is beta game but overall it is an extremely awesome game. :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Song

Quote from: annarose on January 17, 2016, 03:35:55 AM
so who have heard of this game?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

anyone going to play the game?

i actually bought the founders pack thingy for the closed beta gameplay. it is quite fun actually. characters are cute and sexy lols.
anyone wanna play together or something?

there are slight glitches now since it is beta game but overall it is an extremely awesome game. :D

I might have got it in a Humble Bundle, meant to buy it anyway... I'll have to see when I get home from work...
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O

himawari

Quote from: Song on January 17, 2016, 08:41:14 AM
I might have got it in a Humble Bundle, meant to buy it anyway... I'll have to see when I get home from work...

mildly addictive game :D

Dhi

Quote from: annarose on January 17, 2016, 03:35:55 AM
High praise! What do you like about it?

himawari

Quote from: Dhi on January 19, 2016, 10:14:41 AM
High praise! What do you like about it?

i don't know. just to run around and complete quests and once they are done, i feel so accomplished. like i finally did something right! ahahaha.

and so far no toxic people and salty people. :D

Revelation

I played it for a little bit earlier today, it's fun - I like the combat, it's the kind of combat I enjoy in MMO's nowadays.

I don't agree with all of the changes - they did americanize/westernize a fair amount of the games mythology, when I really wanted to play more into the wuxia/asian style fantasy and different origins for mythology, i've also noticed they changed the overall story quite a bit in an attempt to 'simplify' it, which I think was a bad decision.

himawari

Quote from: Changingsaint on January 19, 2016, 10:22:35 PM
I played it for a little bit earlier today, it's fun - I like the combat, it's the kind of combat I enjoy in MMO's nowadays.

I don't agree with all of the changes - they did americanize/westernize a fair amount of the games mythology, when I really wanted to play more into the wuxia/asian style fantasy and different origins for mythology, i've also noticed they changed the overall story quite a bit in an attempt to 'simplify' it, which I think was a bad decision.

it is to suit their demographic. :'D

Lucian

That queue though. If you don't have an elite subscription you are waiting upwards of an hour to play.

Game is awesome at times, but I don't like waiting and I'm saving my sub for Black Desert.

himawari

Quote from: Lucian on January 20, 2016, 12:08:41 AM
That queue though. If you don't have an elite subscription you are waiting upwards of an hour to play.

Game is awesome at times, but I don't like waiting and I'm saving my sub for Black Desert.

From 11:30am till 2:11pm. Still waiting to get in. :P
#1091 more people to go before me.

3152 non premium members in queue
1 premium member in queue

Dhi

Oh, is that what the queue priority is? I thought it was for dungeons.

I logged in yesterday morning for maybe half an hour to design a character and see if the English story translation is as bad as I've heard. There wasn't any wait. I'm not sure if maybe I was one of the first, or picked a server without wait, or what.

B&S holds little appeal for me on its own. If other people were playing I might join, although with two hour queues I don't see how that could work.

Song

I would be pretty salty if I paid for the game, and then had to queue to play it. Seeing as how I got it when I was getting a humble bundle for the reason of getting certain other games anyway, no biggie, but still...
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O

Dhi

Still no wait this morning. It logged me in immediately. Are you playing US or EU?

himawari

Quote from: Dhi on January 20, 2016, 09:28:37 AM
Still no wait this morning. It logged me in immediately. Are you playing US or EU?

i play US.

and in my morning (US night time) there is a queue.

Dhi

I'm told that last night at 8 PM CST (2 AM GMT) Iksanum had a queue of around 2200 people.

This morning at 9 AM CST (3 PM GMT) there was no wait. I did a few quests and tanked Stalker Jiangshi for about 3-5 people at a time.

But the game launched just yesterday, right? Wait times will go down.

Revelation

Last night at 8 PM the Poharan server had a queue for 4k people, 300 premium people. I waited 5ish hours just to log in and play.

I would definitely expect queues after 5 PM on weekdays.

himawari

ahahaha timing confuses me lols.
+8 GMT for me.
keep forgetting that US is a day behind and UK is about hours behind as well.

well there will be a queue until people stop rushing to level up. Just within two days for the closed beta test people already reached level 45.

Meanwhile I am here slowly running around at level 26. Ahahahaha.

Surprisingly even with the wait, no lag. I always assumed crowded servers means more lags.  :-[

himawari

I shouldn't have logged out yesterday night. Now not only am I last in queue but there are 900 over premium members waiting. The numbers are moving slower than the stock market. Now my wait time is 218 minutes. It is 11:11am here and it'll be the same like yesterday. To wait until like 2pm or 3pm before I can play. :'(

Revelation

I have been in the process of logging in since 2 PM today, it's 11:30ish now and i'm in the same queue.

Not fun! The numbers are not going to last this long forever, but a 12 hour queue is painful.

HannibalBarca

When I first joined World Of Warcraft in 2004, there were wait queues sometimes of over 300 players, and I thought that was bad.  I've been trying to decide whether to pay for B&S or Black Desert, and I'm going for Black Desert.  A wait that long...ugh.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

himawari

i am close to flipping my table but seriously. it isn't fun when your friends are all having fun and you're stuck inside the queue. :( at least i am not queuing outside in the hot sun. ahahahaha.

Mingnon

Err... I made another thread about this game, but should have checked first.

New servers have been added today. I am <snip> if anyone wants to come along.

~ (no outside contact info in public boards, please -Staff)
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Lucian

Thankfully we have subs now, so we get a super awesome dash animation and priority logins <3

Loving my Destroyer, though it took forever to edit him down to the size a human would be. Those guys start at like 9 feet tall as standard!

himawari

Imma Force Master. :D
Planning to play Summoner once I am done levelling my Force Master.

Anyways, those in Poharan can PM me. We can add each other and party together to play!  ;D

Serenity

I have a summoner on Poharan though have been working on my assassin on Dochum due to not wanting to wait in queue. :x
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

himawari

The queue died down after the first week. Most people are in their cap level and doing E Fleet Supply and raising the market prices with their farming. X_X

But since I have a lot of assignments, I cannot play as much. On my second character now. Class: Summoner. A lot easier than my Force Master but I love my Force Master cuz of her attacks.

And I noticed even guys create female characters so the game is filled with female characters. :o WE NEED MORE GUY CHARACTERS!!!