Phoenix Academy: A Mass Effect Universe RP [Extreme sandbox, LGBTQ friendly]

Started by thebobmaster, December 21, 2015, 02:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalive

Ok I am making a Krogan but there is something I need to ask in order to better describe him. You know on their skin or rather on their heads, is that like scales or some sort of skin plate or something? 

thebobmaster

I think the head pieces are basically plating, while the rest of their skin is more reptilian scales.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Juggtacular

I think I'll be making a biotic freak o nature like Jack, but with a much better attitude lol.

Also yeah a Krogan's head plate is thick and armored kind of like horns on goats. That's why you see them head butting each other all the time.

Kalive

Name: Kalive Ashknot

Race: Krogan

General Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Stands to be 7 foot tall, weigh's over 800 pounds without any armor. Have dark gray scales and light green eyes.
Custom made battle armor.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Like most Krogan he is blunt and hold nothing back of what he thinks or feel. When meeting new people he tends to act like an ass to them not because he hate everyone but testing them and see how people would react. Depending of the reactions he would view them as either good would be friends or pests. To his friends and those he cares about he is loyal, respectful and do anything for them even if it would kill him. However he dose have a sort temper, that and if one betrays him he is not so forgiving. He takes revenge and payback very seriously.

Skills: Expert in hand to hand combat and able to use any weapon that is given to him or that he could find. Expert mechanic, survivalist, strong biotic and a very good cook.

History: Kalive was born an orphan and raised by an Asari mother and a Turian father. Though raising a krogan was a challenge they still raise and love him as his own and loved them in return. At the age 12 Kalive was taken to Tuchanka in order to learn how to be a full krogan, more or less like a boot camp but nothing what humans and other race's could have endure. Within seven years he learn how to fight and to survive both on planet and in space. It was within his the final month his biotic ability's started coming to life.

Those of Phoenix notice this and being that a it is very rare for a krogan to have biotics they took this opportunity to make an offer to Kalive. The offer would be that Phoenix would pay and perform the surgical procedure if he joined their academy program. Being the high mortality rate the alliance wouldn't do it even if he joined them, on top of that Kalive's parents didn't like the idea too well and afraid of losing their son. So Kalive made his own deal, would go though with it, if it fails Phoenix would have his parents set for life and if he live though he would go to the academy without question. Phoenix agreed. A week after the procedure Kalive was still alive, with that he said his fare wells to his parents and said he would visit them when he is able.

Weakness: He moves slow while in combat and have a short temper
Ons: Women, creampie, rough sex, gentle sex, anal.
Offs: Men, shemale, transsexual , vore, gore, bathroom play.

Other: Even though he enjoys any fight he could get into he also loves to cook. Also he have a soft spot for soft and human country music which helps relax him greatly.

thebobmaster

OK, not too bad, but a few things. First, I'd like the character sheets PMed to me rather than posted, that way I can scrutinize and make suggestions in a more private setting rather than a post like this.

Secondly, the age is, I assume, in human years. However, krogan age quite a bit differently than humans. For example, Wrex is stated to be over 1,000 years old, so you may want to adjust the age to reflect that.

Thirdly, you list quite a few skills, and from quite a wide range. This is my fault, and I'll make a correction on the sheet template, but I'd like to have some weaknesses as well. It just makes the characters feel a little more balanced.

Finally, his history is a little unclear, and there is one other issue besides that. What is the surgical procedure? Is it something to do with his biotics? IIRC, biotics don't really need surgery. They have amps to control their powers, but nothing else, though I could be wrong. The other issue with the history is the time he has been in the Academy. Once again, I should have made this more clear, but the characters are new recruits. The start of the RP will be their arrival at the Academy.

Kalive

The age it wasn't clear but it states they live much longer then Asaris, it was either Wrex or another krogan that have lived up to 1400 so far. So I took a wild guess and went with it being he would be still young but not like a little kid if that make since?

Now with skills being you said they are just starting then I would say he is not skilled with biotic's as of yet. However as it stated in wiki they become very skilled in combat very fast or that is how I understood it. He can still die by how a human can, however it is much harder becuase of his race. They are walking tanks for a reason lol. However I am not sure what weakness, I did point out he have a short temper and being he is a large guy he wouldn't be fast would be a given I think. Though what else would you recamend?

As for the biotics it saids on wiki they have to, need emplants in order to use the biotics, check out mass effect wiki and look on krogan and it will tell you. I have just spen about four hours looking up stuff and it is the best i can find.

thebobmaster

I think him being slow and short tempered would work as weaknesses. And thanks for the information on the biotic implants. As for the age, if you look at the character sheets topic linked in the first post, you'll see an idea of how the age is done.

Finally, after some consideration, the only real tweak your history needs is having him maybe be a member of Phoenix, but just recently enrolled in the Academy.

Inari

Quote from: Juggtacular on December 23, 2015, 09:34:00 PM
I think I'll be making a biotic freak o nature like Jack, but with a much better attitude lol.

Also yeah a Krogan's head plate is thick and armored kind of like horns on goats. That's why you see them head butting each other all the time.
It is also because it is a show of dominance or when they challenge each other too. I thought it was funny when my fem shep gave herself whiplash from headbutting the Krogan who wouldn't shut up. XD

Juggtacular

Quote from: Starcry on December 24, 2015, 04:25:53 PM
It is also because it is a show of dominance or when they challenge each other too. I thought it was funny when my fem shep gave herself whiplash from headbutting the Krogan who wouldn't shut up. XD

Thankfully Shep for those top of the line cybernetics otherwise it probably would have hurt a lot more lol.

thebobmaster

Ghostraven

Are you still looking for characters?
I had an Idea for one, I'll work them up and PM it to you thebobmaster, given the holidays it will probably be a few days fr me to get everything together.

TTYL

Ghostraven

thebobmaster