Cravings and Desires of the Phoenix.

Started by Zhu Que, January 18, 2011, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

Hello... Thank you for looking...

I have a few ideas, I will list them as I think.

Almost all my ideas can be M/f, F/f, or M/m... I enjoy Dom/Sub.. and I usually prefer to be Sub.. but sometimes I like being Dom, sometimes switch. It just depends on the story. :D

I will put *'s with the ideas, one means "just interested", five means "extremely desired"..

I would much prefer PMs over posts in this thread, if possible.

Post 2 - Settings and Animes I like or am interested in trying.
Post 3 - SL ideas I currently have.
Post 4 - Characters I have.
Post 5 - Images I like that can be used for ideas.

Zhu Que

Post 2 - Settings and Animes I like or am interested in trying.

Settings

Supernatural
Includes humans, vampires, werewolves, shifters, witches/warlocks, stuff like that.

Fantasy
Like D&D/Lord of the Rings type fantasy.

Medieval setting

Modern setting

Semi-futuristic setting
Can include anything from aliens to cyborgs and androids.

Pairings
Royalty - (not necessarily related)
  -Prince/Prince
  -Prince/Princess
  -Princess/Princess
  -King/Prince
  -King/Princess

Master/slave (m/m, m/f, f/f)
Vampire/human
Captor/captive

Siblings - (can be twins, close aged, not close, step, adopted, ect)
  -brother/brother
  -brother/sister
  -sister/sister

Animes

Gundam Wing *****
Most any pairing, mostly Yaoi or with an original charcter, my favorite character is Wufei... and actually, if it can be agreed upon and the pairing is good, I would even like three characters (possibly even five, but, heh, thats big wishes)

Naruto **
Really into Sasuke pairings, but again any pairing, including Sasuke/Itachi

Princess Princess **
With this, we could be any of the Princesses or students, even OCs if we like.

Aquarion ***
Really interested in three certain pairings (and technically a fourth)
~Apollo/Silvia
~Apollo/Sirius
~Sirius/Silvia

Outlaw Star ***
Pretty interested in playing Aisha Clan Clan.

Inuyasha **
This one I can go for a couple things, but we'd have to talk about it.

Fruits Basket **
I love Yuki, Kyo, Haru, and Momiji.. so yea. ^_^

Revolutionary Girl Utena **
Love a lot of the characters from this and would like to play almost any pairing.

Wolfs Rain *
I am recently watching this and am pretty interested in it... I kinda like the pairings below.
~Kiba/Hige
~Kiba/Tsume
~Tsume/Toboe

If you think I might know one you like, just ask away, since this is only a short list of the animes I like or have seen... I don't bite unless asked to, so just asking is safe.

Zhu Que

Post 3 - SL ideas I currently have.

~Setting~ (Supernatural, can be non-con.. can be m/m or m/f) ***
The world has learned of vampires. Now no longer feeling the need to hide away, vampires have become a pretty dominate species. Only humans who can afford the power to not be under vampire law do not fear them.

Humans who can do nothing to gain that power are stuck to follow them. If they do wrong, they can suffer the legal rights of falling slave to a vampire family.

~Set Up, will be used somehow in my starting post~
A bit of laughter floated from a small group in the corner of the club, barely audible over the music. The group consisted of a few 'Untouchable' humans, and a few not so lucky humans. The group has kept to themselves pretty well, though it is obvious they are celebrating something.

A very beautiful exotic human was the center of attention from the group. Today they turned of age, a time of celebration, as their family could no longer use them as wager to settle problems, their family could no longer control them, either. The problem with this celebration is if the exotic so happens to cause problems, they do not have the protection their family has obtained.

The exotic looking human is beautiful. Light tan skin, almost considerably pale for their skin color. Bright green eyes accented by thick eyeliner. Lips brought out by a glossy pink tint. Long red hair pulled back in tight, thin braids, all but the first inch or two back from the hairline, those bangs fall loose.

Dressed in a pair of hip-huger jeans, belted boots, and a black corset over a white turtle neck, the figure looked female, but looked to be flat chested. Though the beauty wore a sweet smelling perfume, the scent of their blood still could be caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The New Student (contains cross-dressing)
(This one I am kind of hoping for a M/F pairing, but can be F/F.. I am willing to play either the new student or the "prince" student... I am also willing to play male or female...)
   There is a new student in an all-boy school. No girls are allowed on the school grounds, and most the students live in the dorms. What happens when the new student gets involved with one of the "prince" students? Will secrets be found out? Will someone get kicked out?

(There is also a second idea to this... it would be M/M, and also I would be willing to play either character... The new student can dress as male or female, and that would determine if the other character is a cross-dresser or not)
  The new student would attend a mix-gender live-in school, where the dorms are separated by gender. The new student would be assigned to be the "Little Sister/Brother" to a "Prince/Princess" student. They would be at the "Prince/Princess" student's side during the day, helping keep them on schedule and stuff like that..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhu Que

Post 4 - Characters I have.

Females
Harumi
  -Fits into modern setting, along with supernatural or fantasy.
  -M/f or F/f

Nadella
  -For semi-futuristic or supernatural
  -M/f or F/f

Males
Sang-min(Pic of Lee Hong Ki)
  -Fits into modern, supernatural, and semi-futuristic
  -M/m or F/m

Zhu Que

Post 5 - Images I like that can be used for ideas.

Females
Rocker Chick. **
Demon Babe. **

Males
Boy Group.** (pic of Big Bang)
Sexy Boy.** (pic of Kim Kibum of Super Junior)
Can't fit in.*** (pic of Hero Jaejoong of DBSK)
Another sexy guy.*** (pic of Ueda of KAT-TUN)
Pretty Boy.**** (pic of Shou of Alice Nine)
Colorful Boy.***** (pic of Miyavi)