FluidOne's Smut-based Campaign (MAXIMUM, 5 PLAYERS) ALL SLOTS FILLED

Started by FluidOne, February 28, 2024, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluidOne

ALL SLOTS FILLED. SESSIONS EVERY SUNDAY AT NOON PST

THE WORLD AND ITS GODS

Long ago, when the world was still bright and young, magic graced the lands of Ystera. In those days, the powers that guided the lands were that of 2 gods. There was Ulva, the goddess of life. The mother goddess, who set about bringing life itself to the land, spreading color and breath with each step, and there was Daemus, the god of ash. The passing god, who took with him all life as it came to the end of its days. It is said that as these gods walked Ystera, they found love, and birthed 8 children, each governing higher life and its various aspects.

Minerva, the goddess of fertility and beauty, gave pleasure to the act of making love and gifted the races that walked the land the ability to birth life of their own through connection and love.

Harrow, the god of debauchery, and joy, gave life the capacity to find joy in sin. Alcohol, drugs, and slothfulness.

Magis, the god of of wisdom and logic, saw to it that life sought knowledge and protected information.

Quith, the goddess of mischief and thievery, found pleasure and revelry in playing tricks on higher life, garnering herself a following of fellow rogues.

Umbre, the god of war and chaos, lusted for violence and destruction. He would guide life to great battles and great victories, turning the tides of the land to shape it as life saw fit with their own hands.

Et'vea, the god of riches and bartering, brought with him gold, money, and commerce.

Faen, the goddess of magic and order, brought the magic of the land into recession, bestowing it on but a small minority of races, those chosen, would govern magic in the land.

Haaron, the goddess of time and trials, waited patiently, carefully counting every second, testing those worthy of her grace in order to bring great change to the lands.

Much like the gods, there was a second force, a much darker force, that lay in silent wait. A force of demons. Monsters. Darkness. There were those that worshipped this mad beings. But many of their names had been lost to time, either out of fear, or by the force of the gods themselves.

With the god's influence, the world was shaped, it's two continents divided by both sea and by conflict. Over the years, civilizations rose and fell in equal measure. The land now is in it's fourth great era. The era of man. Man controls the eastern continent of Hyundal out of their capital castle-city Crownguard City, the largest city to ever have been built in all the lands. While humans were of the most powerful of the races, in terms of social status, many others still walked the lands, elves, orcs, halflings, beast-kin, wyrm-children, fae, and mountain dwarves alike. The continent of Hyundal spanned from vast, icy tundra, to searingly hot desserts. In this land, magic was far beyond the reach of man, much to their dismay, held fiercely by the elves, among other far less common races, in privacy.

To the far west, was the continent of Callumdor, a harsh, vastly uncharted continent ruled primarily by an alliance of Orcs and Beast-kin. In Callumdor, the lands were ravaged by monstrous beasts and ancient creations. Some say that long ago, the gods slumbered in the land, waiting for the day that they may by resurrected. Some say, this was where the evils of the land lay in waiting, stalking for its moment to strike.

THE SYSTEM

The system will be largely be SCUFFED AS FUCK. I'll be using my own system, my own judgement, and my own trials. Don't expect this to be perfect. That said, I'm open to conversation if judgements seem unfair, so that things can be worked out.

We will be using a D20 rolls for most things, with other rolls being extremely specific such as for weapons, or random encounters. This will be done via discord for the sake of dice-roll simplicity and sincerity (unless someone is able to teach me how to use a dice-bot here on the forum). I will create a server and use a bot to do rolls.

Character sheets should look as such:

Character Name:
Race (feel free to be creative on your race. We'll discuss passives after the fact.):
Worshiped god (if any):
Class (This can be home-brewed. Feel free to discuss and we will come up with something fair for a class.):
Profession (doesn't have to be a combat profession. Could be as simple as tailoring.)
Background:
Weapon Proficiency:
Alignment:
Stats (10 is base. 10 will apply a +0 modifier to all rolls effected by that stat. Every 2 will add an additional +1 or -1 modifier respectively At 10 points in each stat, you may have an additional 10 points to add freely. No stat may exceed 18. Depending on your class I may add or remove stats as well. You may also lower your stats down to a minimum of 8 should you wish for further points. This is to balance the potential loss in stats by the chosen class) YOU MAY SPEND 15 POINTS :
STR: 10
INT: 10
WIS: 10
DEX: 10
CHA: 10
LUCK: 10
CON: 10

THE PLAYERS

Slot 1: TAKEN
Slot 2: TAKEN
Slot 3: TAKEN
Slot 4: TAKEN
Slot 5: TAKEN

RULES

1. DM HAS FINAL SAY.
2. No outside drama. If something needs to be resolved, resolve it privately. if it cannot be resolved privately, we will find another solution likely leading to being kicked from the group.
3. Be respectful.
4. Don't spam with BS.
5. No cheating
6. No god-modding
8. No harassment

OTHER NOTES

Feel free to let me know if there are any themes you want to specifically avoid or include. I will try to be accommodating, but not so much that it makes myself uncomfortable.

Sorvoe551

Character Name: Selena Marpercurie
Race: Neurollagi (Basically a Halfling, but their short stature is because their nervous system was heightened as compensation. Tiny geniuses with heightened senses).
Worshiped god: Magis
Class: Alchemist (Fullmetal style, uses special circles and science to get what they need)
Background: Scientist
Dislikes: Fools, being inebriated, very powerful sensations (loud noises, pungent smells, very bright lights, etc)
Weapon Proficiency: Knives, clubs, staffs (think D&D simple weapons)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Stats:

STR: 10
INT: 16
WIS: 12
DEX: 14
CHA: 13
LUCK: 10
CON: 10

Will include a pic later, I’m on mobile and they hate copy/pasting pics on phones here