Elliquiy / Shopping Forum Section: Books, Arts and Crafts

Started by Moraline, June 30, 2012, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

I'm curious to know if it has ever been discussed with Elliquiy (Veks) about hosting a page, or forum section with actual advertisements from E members to sell their work/creations?

It has occurred to me on occasion that we have a talented group of people here, some of which are actual published authors and/or artists.  I'd like to know which ones and what work they've done. I might even be interested in purchasing some or someday posting something.  I'm sure others would feel the same, not just to buy new things but to also support fellow members of E.

Why not have a forum section open to all members of E to post original work/creations they wish to sell?

• The posts would have to be original works/creations for sale on private or professional sites. (Example: Etsy, EBay, Amazon, Lulu, etc.. or personal website.)   (The posts would need to link elsewhere for purchasing, no telephone numbers or please PM me messages)
  • Users could include descriptions, links and images etc..
  • There could be a disclaimer at the top of the forum section to indicate that these are all private sales and are in no way affiliated with Elliquiy (and that Elliquiy does not support or promote the products.)
  • Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware
  • The only thing that should be stickied in the section is the rules/guidelines to avoid any favoritism.