Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 26, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
I haven't been yet able to read the entire progression of this thread, but is it still open?

I have four characters. I suppose a fifth would be fine.

Teo Torriatte

Tamara
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12163

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Receiveing anal, Being tied, Breast play, Lactation and suckling, Being bitten, Being kidnapped, Being branded, Being spanked, Tickling, Giving hand jobs, Kissing, Masturbation, Watching masturbation, Scratching, Double penetration, Licking, Oral sex, Throat penetration, Being pregnant, Incest, Squirting, Soft vore

Offs: Scat

Backstory:
Being neither human nor elf, Tamara never really felt like she fit in to either culture. While growing up, she alternated between spending time with her human father and her elven mother, but no matter where she was she didn't get along very well with anyone. When her peers would inevitably tease her, she found that the quickest way to get them to leave her alone was to make up something so terrifying that no one wanted to be around her.

Finally, at the age of sixteen, she had enough and left both parents behind for good. She had been staying with her mother for the previous few months, and she didn't know her way through the woods all that well, so she promptly got lost. Deep in the heart of unknown territory, she realized that she didn't even really feel all that lost, because she didn't have anywhere to go, anyway, so she took her time exploring. She stumbled onto a shrine dedicated to an ancient power, a force of positive energy and healing. She felt the urge to undress and submerge herself in the spring located right behind the shrine, and when she emerged, she had bonded with the ancient spirit and awakened an untapped power within herself.

That power grew as a few years went by, with Tamara attaching herself peripherally to many different bands of adventurers, after all, healers were always welcomed, but she was never able to really bond with anyone. Sure, there would be physical liasons, she had her needs, after all, but she was never able to cross that emotional gap and truly call anyone a friend, let alone a lover. Now at twenty four, she is starting to feel the weight of her loneliness, and desires nothing more than to learn what true friendship feels like.

Appearance:

Thorn14

Finished O/O, backstory, and appearance in last page for Umara.

Pardon the somewhat modern image.

Muse

*Grins*  Very nice, Thorne! 

Of course, with that picture you should have made her a changeling!  :D
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Thorn14

Well the eyes I figured helped with the infernal heritage perk I figured.

Plus I wanted dark skin.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Were my on/offs too brief? Figured my preference link was okay for Author/Player/Writer on & offs.

Laughing Hyena

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm - yugishogun
1 Carnal Mage Half-Nymph Female - EFA
1 Rogue Half-Nymph Female - EFA
1 Magus Human Female - Muse
1 Gunsligner Human Female - Thorn
1 Witch Half-Elf Female - Luna

Thats the current party. Notice anything a touch top heavy? ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

Laughing Hyena

I mean theres no front line. You guys are so going to freaking die. ^_^

Edit: Actually I take that back. Theres at least two that I can see.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Isn't it the DM's job to try to prevent TPKs?  :P

I thought we still had one who showed interest but has yet to make a character?

Isn't a Magus kinda tankish?

Oh and Dawn is an enchantress  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Im not there to prevent them if someone overlooks the basics, does not prepare for a fight or does something insanely stupid like drink acid.

Thorn14

Laughing Hyena

Nope happening I think Thorn. Yer going to live with this. ^_^

Thorn14

Clearly we'll just have to blow them away before they get close!

SakamotoHD

Meh, I'll take the case! If you'll allow me a day to come up with a Male Fighter, I'll get you something bulky and beefy.

Though I'd like a PM telling me if this is still open or not. I'd rather not start putting work in if there isn't an open slot; I'll be starting the character around 8-ish tonight.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 29, 2013, 07:28:55 AM
Im not there to prevent them if someone overlooks the basics, does not prepare for a fight or does something insanely stupid like drink acid.

True, but it's also important to adjust encounters to the party, in my opinion.

Could also make things less combat oriented and more political/social focused so to speak. Though I still want some combat, but maybe something like 60% Political/Social 40% combat.

I'm cool with another person, what are you thoughts Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

I said yes to him but this is the very last person. I swear.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Niki315

Magicians can be competent fighters if they build and buff right.  Just make sure you're not ambushed with your mage armor down.  Also, False Life, invisibility, blur or displacement, and blink can really make a difference in a wizards life when it's on the line.

SakamotoHD

Description and background still pending, but here's what I have so far for mechanics

*NOTE* I'm still new at this, if this will cause an issue, speak now or forever hold your peace!

http://i.imgur.com/U7xsKlp.png

My sword's stats are up to the DMs. I don't know what's balanced for a sword/board character.

Niki315

Ouch, well he's definitely a fighter.... 7-9-7 on the mental stats is gonna make it difficult for him to do.. pretty much anything else.  Though with that roll, what else could you really do?

I've played a couple low int characters, and I struggle with them.  Most of the times, I put a 13 or 14 into int just for combat expertise, which excuses me from needing to play a low-int character. 

Thorn14

Yeah he seems pretty uh, stupid.

Also its level 6.

SakamotoHD

He wasn't meant to be the most agile of minds, no. Level 6 eh? Alright. But I"d hope one of my partners would make sure he didn't drink equinium. Cause uh.. yea.. He loves the taste.

I'm also using a 10PB, so it was a bit to make sure he fit his role. He notices everything, with a 3 in perception. Not like he can comprehend it though.

Also, I made a quick change

http://i.imgur.com/omv5Shs.png

There, now he'll not drink the equinium.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Don't use point buy, use the Take 82 rule discussed earlier in the thread.

Basically all six attributes add up to 82 in any configuration you want with a couple of rules. No stat can be lower than 3 or higher than 18 before racial adjustments(as if you had rolled for them).

Examples: 16, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10      18, 18, 14, 12, 10, 10