Untamed{Interest Check}

Started by AriesChan, January 28, 2011, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AriesChan

LINK TO THE OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96679.0

LINK TO IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96689.0

CHARACTERS NEEDED:   Scientists

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary: Somewhere underground there's an unknown, unnamed fighting club. No..it was more like a prison, a prison that snatched people from their daily lives and formed tests to turn them into unstoppable beasts, literally. The main test is injecting the human with the blood of an animal and other chemicals, they were just suppose to heighten the senses, increase strength..that sort of stuff..but after a while the subjects started to...transform. They become some odd hybrid of the human and the animal they were fused with and inherited characteristics associated with them. It was that or they died. There's no doubt that the whole thing is something set up by the government, perhaps another method to construct the perfect soldier? But is that really the case? The only way to find out is to survive. The only way to survive is to fight.

~~~

So basically, it takes place in an underground facility that is set up like a fight club but it is really an underground science lab and....well prison. Those taken and injected with the animal blood, and survive, have to basically prove their worth through matches set up by the scientist. No one there knows why they were chosen or the reason behind the tests but they know for a fact that they only have two options: fight or die.

~~~

There are three(or four) basic character roles:

Prisoner: They may have woken up in a dark room to the sounds of screms and the smell of blood or perhaps they have already established themselves as one of the Untamed. They are broken down into four categories and have some sort of colored band or marking on them:

*Black: these are the prisoners who are...unstable...to say the least. They are difficult to control and attack at will regardless of who or where it is. They are usually muzzled or chain and MUST have a guard with them at all times, the only time this does not apply is when they are in the arena.

*Red: skilled fighters and they aren't afraid to show it. They aren't insane like the ones marked in Black but that doesn't mean they won't kill you in a fight.

*Yellow: the are in need of training but aren't useless. Either their transformation isn't complete or just isn't strong enough to stand. Usually have to get injected regularly. Death may as well become their best friend.

*Blue: (Male)Weak things who were better off dying during the injection and are usually used for target practice. (Female) More like servers than fighters, they keep the crowd entertained with mock fights and performances, if they aren't doing that then they are probably serving food.

Scientist/Doctor: Whatever you call them by they are still cruel and inhumane beings...alright maybe not all of them. But still, you must lack some part of your heart to go through with such a thing.

Guard or Trainer: They go hand in hand really. They both have the ability(and right) to beat on and abuse the prisoners and make sure they stay in line. They are also injected with the blood of some animal to make there handling of the prisoners a bit easier(and were paid for it!). Only difference really is that a trainer is 'suppose' to help the prisoners.

~~~~
Character Sheet:

Role:
Appearance:
Name:
Animal(only for prisoners or guard/trainer):
Fight Style(optional):
Color Tag(prisoners):
Other/Bio:

Hmm...I think that is all for now. Any questions just let me know~ Feel free to submit two or more characters, it is all up to you~ Oh! this will most likely go under NC- Exotic and Freeform

HollowX

I'm interested, though I do have a question. Where exactly do those just kidnapped go?

AriesChan

those who are just kidnapped are usually placed in a large room with others who are just kidnapped and one by one they are taken out so that they can be tested on, after they survive the test they are placed in evaluation and then given a room(most likely with a roommate of sorts)

...sorry i went into writers mode...but basically they are in one big, dark room.

HollowX

hmmm, so they'd either turn out to be yellow band or blue from this process? I'll play a yellow band if that's the case if you don't mind.

KaiiVii

I can't decide whether to be a Black or Blue...

I'll wait for a few people to join first :)
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

CrazyIvan

Count me interested debating if I want to be a guard or something else.

AriesChan

HollowX- nope, they can be black, red, yellow, or blue. All up to how you want to play your character, though I'm feeling that a majority of females might have to be blue...but hopefully it won't be the case!

KaiiVii

Is there a limit to animals types? (I totally have an idea for a Black band cobra female)

And are the blacks in a predatory mindset permanently?

AriesChan

nope, there is no limit on animal types, but if anyone wants me to generate a list,  i can do that.  and yes, it's pretty much kill or be killed with the Black Bands. I should start thinking of my two characters....hmmmm

KaiiVii

I have to decide if I could really play thing character long term... Maybe I will make her Red instead

AriesChan

it's perfectly fine to kill off characters in the long run( or short depending lol) after all, they are all still just science experiments....and science experiments do fail >.> *thinks some of her humanity just died*.....OH WELL~

KaiiVii

I get attached,,,but that is true...I might play two short term...and one of them can die

HollowX

I tend to like those that learn as they go, hence this character

Role: prisoner
Appearance:

As adrenaline pumps into Tobias system clawed hands and slitted eyes appear over time. Another feature he often doesn't bring attention to is the tail that has grown because of the injections.
Name: Tobias Moor
Personality: Not typically a fighter most of Tobias’s ability does not come from physical training, but his mind. A strategist both in fights and out of them he often values free will over everything else.
Animal: Timber Wolf
Fight Style:
Color tag: Yellow
Bio: Raised in a family that valued a strong will Tobias learned throughout his life how to grow to be successful. He was never weak, but he detested the brutes who ruled the sports fields and so decided to go down a different path of academics and thought. The few who dared bullied him for these traits were later seen in embarrassing throughout the world via internet. It was just as he was leaving his own home for his own life that he was caught, the last few months the starting of his own personal hell on Earth.

As his time grew in this place another personality came into place in his mind, more instinctual and black and white it started to cloud his mind as it appeared. Desperate as the changes grew both in body and mind he started to meditate when he could to separate the portion. He was successful, to a point, the portion he calls his wolf cannot penetrate while he is calm, but while in battle it grows closer as he cannot focus on the barrier between them. It grows stronger as he gets more injections, and he fears what might happen if he fully loses.

hmmm, as I see other bios I'd thought I'd add more to my own.

AriesChan

Role: Prisoner
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Aliana Marino
Personality:She is bubbly and childish, when something doesnt go how she plans or something/one interferes she will pout and stomp her feet. Also like a child, she enjoys playing little tricks on people. She is sensitive and hates to be yelled at. Her goal is to make anyone and everyone happy, regardless of the method it takes to do it.
Animal(only for prisoners or guard/trainer): Rabbit
Color Tag(prisoners): Blue
Other/Bio: She is orginally from Italy but her parents moved to the states when she was still young. She hs a younger brother that she loves dearly and fears that she may never see him again. She isn't quite sure why she was kidnapped, she doesn't have anything to offer any one really, but has come to terms with her new 'home' and body.

... i might edit her some later on....and i am also going to make a scientist but i need to think about them...

KaiiVii

Role: Black Band Prisoner
Appearance: Belcher's Sea Snake Naga. Female upper half but covered in black and yellow scales. Snake like face, but flat. Unhingable jaw. Fangs filled with an extremely toxic venom. Muzzled at all times.
Name: Amadi
Personality: Protective of herself and her twin sister. Everything and everyone else is prey.
Animal: Coral Snake
Fight Style: She isn't very battle smart but is very fast.
Color Tag: Black
Bio: Her twin sister was combined with another deadly snake, and they were very close. Nakato is the only thing she remembers from life before.

Other: Killable

____

Role: Red Band Prisoner
Appearance: King Cobra Naga, looks similar to her twin sister but with less scales on her upper body so one can see her chocolate brown skin, and even breasts and short black hair. She does have them along her spine and the signature hood that flairs when she is fighting or angry. She can also unhinge her jaw to show off her deadly fangs.
Name: Nakato
Personality: A fearful of people and tends to lash out at anyone that comes near. There might be a soft spot under those scales but it is about the size of a grain of sand. Maybe all it takes is the right person? Or maybe she'll just kill you. She remembers life before and hates that she does. Anyone who talks about it might get their heads bitten off, literally even.
Animal: King Cobra
Fight Style: Wild and rash she is about speed like her sister, and venom.
Color Tag: Red
Other/Bio: Born with her twin 23 years ago in a big city they grew up in a loving and large family. Amadi used to be so full of life and friendly that it kills her sister to see the animals they have become and the anger burns deep into her soul.

(may add more as their history reveals itself.)

Our Pursuit

Role:Black Band Prisoner

Appearance: Tan, bright blue eyes.  His hair is about two inches long and sticking out in most directions followed by now natural white stripes going threw his jet black hair
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/100/e/6/Itsuki_Minami_by_Wykelteria.png

Three scars cover one side of his face while the other has a deep precise cut from another fight that starts above his eyebrow down to the side of his mouth.  Before being bound he will take bandages and wrap up his mouth completely covering it so he doesn't talk.  He hates for people to realize what is exactly wrong with him now.

Name: Ved-E or Valen(Original name was Vedi Valen but after the transformation he has only referred to himself as Ved-E or Valen, never both)

Personality: The transformation has warped his once gentle and calm mind, he now suffers from Schizophrenia and Dissociative identity disorder. (the Schizophrenia shows itself threw hallucinations, paranoia, delusions and disorganized speech at times.) Ved-E is one half of himself, the animal side while Valen is the human side.  Ved-E behaves much more like an animal, brutish constant fighting unable to focus, sit still or put his back to someone.  Valen is the thinker, analyzing and calculating while fighting off disturbing and uncontrollable hallucinations.  The guards and scientists have abused this change forcing him to listen to high-pitched frequencies to force the change for fighting.  Ved-E shows no mercy when forced to fight.

Animal(only for prisoners or guard/trainer): White Tiger

Fight Style(optional):As reflective of his broken mind his style has also branched off with the disorders.  Ved-E charges head on punching, scratching and kicking while Valen will use his skinny agile form to dodge and go with fast calculated punches as well as use the environment to take his opponents down.

Color Tag(prisoners): Black.

Other/Bio: He was an artist before he was kidnapped and can only remember bits and pieces of his old life. 

He is Bisexual.

He is usually under control when on his meds but when Valen isn't given proper medication now he has panic attacks and starts to attack people in fear of what he is seeing, he is more dangerous and fearful than Ved-E at that point.

(history will be added as game progresses)

CrazyIvan

could I make two characters one a guard and another a blue or yellow?

Xillen

Hmm, it sounds interesting, but I have some questions.

Will there be actual fighting between the prisoners? PC vs PC and/or PC vs NPC? If so, how will you handle combat?

Are male and female prisoners separated or all grouped together?

How much leeway do Guards/Trainers and Scientists/Doctors have?

How are characters introduced? Are the prisoner PCs just arriving, or have they been around for a while already?

AriesChan

QuoteWill there be actual fighting between the prisoners? PC vs PC and/or PC vs NPC? If so, how will you handle combat?

Are male and female prisoners separated or all grouped together?

How much leeway do Guards/Trainers and Scientists/Doctors have?

How are characters introduced? Are the prisoner PCs just arriving, or have they been around for a while already?

1. Yes, there will be actual fighting between the characters but not until after a few post. There will be two types of fights; a conflict between two characters( like say two black bands go berserk and go after each other) or an arena fight( this will be set up by me in a post or stated here). As far as a conflict fight goes...its up to the two involved which one wins and which one doesn't, though im sure these type of fights will be broken up by a guard or two anyway. Arena fights will either be between two players or a main player and a blue tag(npc played by me) who most likely dies anyway. It will be three rounds and by the second...i think it's only fair that the players who aren't fighting vote on a winner(being in the OOC thread of course...after all it is a group RP). There are no rules to the fighting, just please be fair and no GMing....unless its an NPC then feel free to kill them during the second round.

2. Hmm...I would say..there are at least three floors used for bonking. The rooms are set up for two and the males take the left side of the floors and the females take the right. In the middle is a guard station where three or four guards bonk. There is an elevator on both ends of the hall and four bathrooms on each floor, two on each side. There is one more floor with room that isn't used so much for bonking but for sex and tests involving sex, aside from this floor the only other places males and females are really grouped together are the training grounds/gym, cafeteria, and lounge..hmm and i guess you could count the arena as well. They are free to walk the halls as long as they don't try to escape also.

3. Guards and Trainers are literally...only there to beat people up. The guards are paid to do nothing more than protect the scientists and as long as they get the job done, they can do whatever they want and it is basically justified. Trainers are the same way, they are just there to beat around some of the prisoners to see how strong their transformation is. Hmm...the scientist are pet owners, cruel to say the least, but pet owners. They are the ones who really decide if the prisoners live or die and have the abilty to 'punish' them if they see fit. Come to think of it...the scientist pretty much own the guards/trainers also.

4. Your introduction is totally up to you. You could be someone that was just kidnapped and is just waking up or your character could have been there for weeks, months, years even.

I hope that covers everything. Anymore questions? Anyone?

HollowX

Mind if I make two characters?

AriesChan

Nope, multiple characters are fine. Just make sure not to over do yourselves ^^. I'm heading t bed for the nig--er...morning lol. I will answer any more questions later on. Thank you all for showing interests *gives cookies to all* oh! and for the characters. Good Night.

Xillen

Quote from: AriesChan on January 29, 2011, 02:02:31 AM1. Yes, there will be actual fighting between the characters but not until after a few post. There will be two types of fights; a conflict between two characters( like say two black bands go berserk and go after each other) or an arena fight( this will be set up by me in a post or stated here). As far as a conflict fight goes...its up to the two involved which one wins and which one doesn't, though im sure these type of fights will be broken up by a guard or two anyway. Arena fights will either be between two players or a main player and a blue tag(npc played by me) who most likely dies anyway. It will be three rounds and by the second...i think it's only fair that the players who aren't fighting vote on a winner(being in the OOC thread of course...after all it is a group RP). There are no rules to the fighting, just please be fair and no GMing....unless its an NPC then feel free to kill them during the second round.

I was worried about PC vs PC fights. When left to freeform, it usually ends up with the player that holds back less winning the fight. It never really justifies to me.

Your suggestion sounds good, though. Just to get this straight, since it's a three round fight, in a PC vs PC fight, the characters battle for two rounds, without either scoring a definite win. Then the other players vote on who they think should win the fight/had the most interesting posts, and in the third round the other character goes down, either set up over PM in advance or not. Does that sounds about right?

Also, I guess if a player wants his or her character to lose the fight, he or she could just say so in the OOC thread and skip the entire vote process?

Quote from: AriesChan on January 29, 2011, 02:02:31 AM2. Hmm...I would say..there are at least three floors used for bonking. The rooms are set up for two and the males take the left side of the floors and the females take the right. In the middle is a guard station where three or four guards bonk. There is an elevator on both ends of the hall and four bathrooms on each floor, two on each side. There is one more floor with room that isn't used so much for bonking but for sex and tests involving sex, aside from this floor the only other places males and females are really grouped together are the training grounds/gym, cafeteria, and lounge..hmm and i guess you could count the arena as well. They are free to walk the halls as long as they don't try to escape also.

Ok, so the prisoners can't really romp together M-F style unless the guards permit/force them to. M-M and F-F could be possible if done subtly?

Quote from: AriesChan on January 29, 2011, 02:02:31 AM3. Guards and Trainers are literally...only there to beat people up. The guards are paid to do nothing more than protect the scientists and as long as they get the job done, they can do whatever they want and it is basically justified. Trainers are the same way, they are just there to beat around some of the prisoners to see how strong their transformation is.

So they're basically justified and expected to have some private fun with some of the prisoners as they see fit?

Are they expected to be male or both genders?

Quote from: AriesChan on January 29, 2011, 02:02:31 AMHmm...the scientist are pet owners, cruel to say the least, but pet owners. They are the ones who really decide if the prisoners live or die and have the abilty to 'punish' them if they see fit. Come to think of it...the scientist pretty much own the guards/trainers also.

Pets? Would that refer to the arena prisoners, probably blue collared? Or would those be prisoners kept separate just for the sake of the scientists? Or do you mean actual animals?

The scientists own the guards/trainers? But they can't push them around as much as the prisoners, or can they?

Quote from: AriesChan on January 29, 2011, 02:02:31 AMI hope that covers everything. Anymore questions? Anyone?

Do character sheets require an image?

When in an arena fight, one contestant overpowers the other contestant (for example, a red vs a blue), is the contestant allowed to rape the other during the fight?

Sorry for all the questions. I just like to make sure what I'm getting myself into. :)

I'm defenitely interested. I could enjoy some prisoner aspects (either black or red), but going the scientist/guard/trainer route is probably safer for me. :) And sweet dreams!

AurelieCatena

Oh Yessss! Love it!!!!

I'm hesitating between Yellow or Red. Or even Black, if they still have a human apparence.

Can't write more now, but I'll get back on that on Monday.

AriesChan

Yes, the first two rounds are basically just exchanging blows and beating each other around, i was figuring a round could be three post per to a max of five per(all up to the fighters). After the second round, we'll take a vote or whoever wants to loose can just state it in OOC or tap out during the fight. Hmmm...as far as the rape goes....I don't see why not(after all i said no rules) though...most fights are setup by gender, there will be one or two that is all up to color band. I'll have an NPC guard tear the two apart when i see fit anyways~ (like if it was a black bad they'd probably get tasered or something and dragged off..yea lol)

M-F is possible in both the ways you mentioned and if they kind some place secret or go to the floor sex up for sex...there is also the lounge, which is the one place in the facility that they are safe to just chill, goof off, plot ways of escaping...etc. Oh and i am glad you brouht up the M-M and F-F, i didnt state it in the character sheet but your characters can have any sexual perference...just wanted to make that clear ^^ oh and an image is not a requirement, it can be an image or paragraph. Either is great. 

Guards can be male or female and yes they can have their way with prisoners( hence why this is NC >.> lol)

Pets refer to all of the prisoners more so than the guards, but they do tell the guards what to do from time to time, mostly in regards to punishing a pisoner...like say my character angers a male scientist for not making his coffee right, he could get two guards to rape her as punishment or something.

Did that cover everything? Questions are great! They are what make the world a little bit easier to understand~ let me know if i missed something

AriesChan

I feel we have enough for me to atleast put up the IC and for you guys to write out intros and just basically estabish your characters...but I will wait at least until tonight to thinkit over or put something up ^^