Looking for DM, players for bondage Pathfinder game

Started by Max, November 13, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

Hi there.

I am a newbie to 1st Edition Pathinder, but would like to give it a shot.  While new to PF, have played a lot of 12st and 2nd Edition AD&D, and some 3rd and 3.5.  No 4th or 5th Edition.

My basic idea for the campaign is this.  Our heroines were raised in a corrupt, decadent empire that while basically strong, is being raided all along its borders by various tribes of goblins, orcs, barbarians, and other nasties.  Once the empire can finally react, they usually crush the raiders, but it takes time to get the forces freed from here to deal with these raiders to go there and deal with those raiders.  And the interior corruption of people being sold into slavery for tax debts or crimes.

Our heroines were all slaves in some some town or village or maybe a villa, which was raided by goblins.  We were taken, maybe with a few others, and marched off to captivity to suffer under their hands.  After some time, the goblins split off to go foraging or something, and we can make our escape.  But there is either not much to loot or not the time to do it beofre the other goblins return.  And so we run for it.

We run for it.  Maybe run into a down on her luck slaver.  Making a deal, where she pretends to sell us to a local lord, and then we escape, meet back up, and split the money.  Or, perhaps we are sold as sacrifices to a cult, to break up their evil plan.  Sold to a greedy merchant to rob him.  Try to do so small good in such a world.

Am thinking that while the collars are gone, we were branded.  Yes, clothes could cover the brands, but a strip search would easily reveal them.

Thoughts?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

helvorn

That sounds like a excellent game outline with lots of sexy as well as fun adventuring.  I'd be game to join.

TFcommando

The mark might be more than a simple brand, and cause more complications than one.  Think about the Arcane Mark cantrip... a higher level spell to permanently mark slaves... perhaps there's a companion item that makes it glow, or causes pain or pleasure in the marked subject.  Or the mark is uncomfortable/impossible to cover up, or keeps one from wearing ANY clothes, as slaves are meant to be naked.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Max

No, Kinda sucks then in wintertime.   :-)

No, did want to make it possible for the PCs to have some chance to pass themselves off as normal people.  The mark is there and could be be easily found in a search.  But, if everyone is wanting the girls to be nude, am fine with that.

I do like the idea of the mark having a companion item that causes pain or pleasure.  Had not thought of that.

Ons and offs:

Roleplay Frog

There's dozen of ways to make a slave-mark before you get into custom stuff.

So, basically, it's Charlie's angels, but replace supermodels with bondage-slaves and some undercover work. *chuckles*

What'd the long running goal in the story be though.. or is that up for a Dm to determine? *tips chin*

Max

Long term plans?  Overthrow the Empire, free all the slaves?   :-)

No, but maybe taking down a few of the rich and powerful and corrupt a peg or two.  Beyond that, I really don't have much of a long term plan for the campaign.

Ons and offs:

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Max on November 19, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
Long term plans?  Overthrow the Empire, free all the slaves?   :-)

No, but maybe taking down a few of the rich and powerful and corrupt a peg or two.  Beyond that, I really don't have much of a long term plan for the campaign.

Booo!

*Chuckles* The basic concept is interesting enough and you could introduce a larger overarching plot if the campaign lives long enough. The largest problem is the DM needs to be willing to both have dominant villains and have them taken down, that's a draining writeup. *tips chin*

Max

Nothing is saying that the villain always has to go down.  He or she could escape from time to time.  Sometimes the job might be to steal something from them, not necessarily kill them, so they may be away when the PCs make their move. 

About the idea that the mark might prevent the PCs from wearing clothes.  Interesting idea, and something I didn't think of until later, is that or PCs could mix in with other naked slaves thru the city.  But, would make it hard to hide things like weapons or stolen things.  Or mix in with the regular citizens of the city.  Then again, depends on what kind of make we go with.

Ons and offs:

helvorn

The mark might just make it harder to wear clothing and might add urges to act submissively and sensually.  The power of the mark might grow with time from a slight urge to an overwhelming need.  It would give the characters some kind of sense to escape or fix things before they are overwhelmed.

Max

Interesting idea.    Not sure I want to go that far, but what does everyone think?

Ons and offs:

Roleplay Frog

I like it. It feels like this could be the missing piece to focus the storyline.

-> Escaped slaves
-> Run into down on their luck slaver fed up with the system
-> Notice their urge to be good slaves rising slowly
-> Slaver realizes is the mark.. problem, is not easy to remove.
-> They gotta fight the system for their freedom and against their libido's.
-> Just how much is them acting, how much is them giving in? And just how selfless is their rescuer with their intent.. Sure they are fed up, but it's a bit hard to focus, morally, when you got needy and willing slaves about. Someone ought to help them.. calm down.

Muse

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on November 19, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
Booo!

*Chuckles* The basic concept is interesting enough and you could introduce a larger overarching plot if the campaign lives long enough. The largest problem is the DM needs to be willing to both have dominant villains and have them taken down, that's a draining writeup. *tips chin*

Heh.  :)  Actually a kind of game I like to run, but I don't currently have that kind of time. 

If anyone lines up to run this i'd love a chance to participate. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

helvorn

I think the effects of the mark could be varied from character to character such that no one is stuck with a situation that seems too forced.  Or perhaps the mark was just done badly and has little or now effect.

Max

I would be fine with the mark having differing levels of effectiveness in different characters. 

How prevelent are these marks?  Maybe our former owner was a mage that created them?  Or they are common thru out the Empire? 

Would there be a device to maybe activate them, to cause pain or pleasure in the slave or slaves?  Would they be specific to a certain group of slaves, or any with the mark.  Would think there would have to be some safeguards in the later case, or some guy turning it on and causing every slave in the city block to start writhing in agony or exctacy. 

Would the mark require us to be naked?  I lean towards no, but think I am starting get behind the idea that it does.

Muse, I would say, welcome aboard!

Now, anybody got any idea what they might be playing  Thinking a human cleric myself.

Ons and offs:

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Muse on November 21, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
Heh.  :)  Actually a kind of game I like to run, but I don't currently have that kind of time. 

If anyone lines up to run this i'd love a chance to participate.

You've stolen my words from me, regrettably. That said, another setting of mine has slown down *sigh* if it shows no signs of jumpstarting soon, who am I to deny active interests?

QuoteOr they are common thru out the Empire?

Would there be a device to maybe activate them, to cause pain or pleasure in the slave or slaves?  Would they be specific to a certain group of slaves, or any with the mark.  Would think there would have to be some safeguards in the later case, or some guy turning it on and causing every slave in the city block to start writhing in agony or exctacy.

Would the mark require us to be naked?  I lean towards no, but think I am starting get behind the idea that it does.

Muse, I would say, welcome aboard!

Now, anybody got any idea what they might be playing  Thinking a human cleric myself.

Semi-common sounds interesting.

I don't think devices are fit, but different kinds of slave tatoos, with IC the characters not knowing details, but OOC the players giving certain kink.. directions.. could be interesting. I used to play in a game like this using jewelry, for a high-class slave feel. :P

Required nakedness is meh to me as well, but clothing in part or as a whole later on becoming uncomfortable is another thing.

loveme91

Ive never done a group role play, but this one really sounds interesting to me. I'd love to join if it's still possible.
ღღღღ
On's/Off's
Idea's

Max

How about getting a roll roll to see who is still interested in this game.  As player or DM?  And what kind of character you might have in mind. 

For myself, am think human cleric or something like that.

Ons and offs:

Muse

*Raises his hand* 

I'd like to play, please.  My first choice might be Sorceress (eventual dragon dicsiple?), but I could play unchained rogue or unchained monk instead? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Roleplay Frog

I very much decide my character builds on the spot, interested, as player.

helvorn

Bene

Hello!

While I am currently running a 5e game, I have a shit ton experience with Pathfinder (how I learned to DM) and am a firm believer if you can DM for Pathfinder the rest comes easy. That being said, I actually had a similar mechanic as the brand for my players. It was a mark that was given to identify them as participants in trial for dragons. Dragons and PK'ing aside, it was fairly easy to create.
I guess bottom line would be: Y'all need a DM?  8-)

helvorn

Max

Ons and offs:

Ixy

It would be sweet if this came together. Especially if the characters are relatively modest in the power range and actually work together as allies, build relationships, etc.

Roleplay Frog

Keep an eye out for the ties that bind. I mean *chuckles* to each the power-level they wish to play at. I'm happy with someone else DMing, my own campaign is going strong again, yey! :P