The bride's secret (consentual slavery)

Started by itsbeenfun2000, August 20, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsbeenfun2000

It is far into the future and civilization has gotten to the point where people are being allowed to sell themselves or give themselves up into slavery. Of course the polite phrase is "indentured servant" but in reality the person, male or female, may find it necessary or desirable to be one.

Some sell themselves for a period of time to advance, the owner pays for college, pays off the slave's debt and some of them find it exhilarating to be property of another. The laws are clear as the master/mistress must pay for the upkeep of the slave. The slave may own no property and any money earned by one goes into the owners account.

In this story I am looking to play either character, slave or master. The woman is a young and went away to college falling in love with a man her age. She tells her owner and he allows her to pursue it with his blessing and has no contact with her until years later when she marries the other man. Now the owner is back to claim what is his and the husband must deal with it.

If anyone is interested in this play please PM me. The limits will need to be discussed but I am looking for BDSM, humiliation, sharing the slave for starters.

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

Thought I had someone to play this but she decided it was not her cup of tea so I am putting it back out there.

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000