Star Wars FFG System

Started by Pumpkin Seeds, August 19, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Checking to see if there is any interest in someone running a Star Wars game using the Narrative Dice System by FFG.  I don't mind Co-GMing if need be and wouldn't be opposed to actually GMing a game.  Just trying to get my RP legs back under me and so simply playing would be easier and more comfortable for me at this time.  Anyway, open to bouncing around some ideas if anyone is interested.

Conundrum

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on August 19, 2018, 08:42:29 PM
Checking to see if there is any interest in someone running a Star Wars game using the Narrative Dice System by FFG.  I don't mind Co-GMing if need be and wouldn't be opposed to actually GMing a game.  Just trying to get my RP legs back under me and so simply playing would be easier and more comfortable for me at this time.  Anyway, open to bouncing around some ideas if anyone is interested.

I was actually planning to.  I was going to put up a thread in the GMs requesting players subform tomorrow or Wednesday.  I am still hammering out the exact details but it would be set around 10,000 BBY and I planned for it to focus on members of the Sith Empire after it's most recent failed incursion into the Galactic Republic.  Players could be force users but it would not be necessary and would revolve around their attempts to survive after a 40 year long war burned down much of the Galactic Republic and left a populace still wanting blood while most of the Sith Empire's surviving forces fled to the Unknown Regions.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Pumpkin Seeds

I will most definitely be applying.

greenknight

Not interested, but you might find this helpful to post up in whatever game threads you use. It's on the wiki now, so you should have no problems populating into whatever.

When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Conundrum

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on August 20, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
I will most definitely be applying.

If you are still interested I got the thread up looking for players now.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=292444.0
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.