Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" it's a bit worse than that, it wasn't just an injured mer here"

Lady Jenn

"Do you need to get Duncan?" Val asked. "I think Meryn had to leave to get something done, but Dunc is still here."

Lawshenk

" no but I done understand it but I'm expecting and please don't tell any one not even Linda knows "

Lady Jenn

"Would it be bad if she did know?" Val asked. "I mean, I wouldn't tell her anyway if that's what you want, I'm just trying to understand."

Lawshenk

" I am sorry it is for the best that she does but she's stressed enough right now and I don't want to add to that also I have not done any tests yet "

Lady Jenn

"You know she's more worried about you than she is herself?" Val asked. "While you were outside with the boys she kept asking me if something was wrong with you."

Lawshenk

" I am sure I told her about the siren, with in me " she looked at her " I think she could have guessed "

Lady Jenn

"Maybe," Val said. "But I think it's as much to do with her being the kind of person who worries about her own health last of all."

Lawshenk

“ which would make her worse if she knew, let me do a test first”

Lady Jenn

"Like I said, I'll let you choose when to tell her," Val said. "I'm not the kind of person who'd go against your wishes at a time like this."

Lawshenk

"ok " she smiled " I should go talk to her and Duncan, could you grabbed me a test"

Lady Jenn

"Sure," she replied. "I'll be as quick as I can, see you shortly."

In the house Duncan was making some coffee, while Linda had fallen asleep, a blanket carefully draped over her by Duncan.

Lawshenk

She walked in, "what happened Duncan?" She looked at the sleeping Linda she had a small tear in her eye

Lady Jenn

"She's fine," he said, returning with a mug in one hand. "She was tired but insisting she stay awake, so I told her she should sleep and we'd wake her if anything happened."

Lawshenk

" ment the siren?" She looked at him " there is some thing I probably could ask you outside unless you can read my mind

Lady Jenn

"It would have to be outside," he said. "As long as its quick, knowing our luck it'll be the moment she's unguarded she'll have a problem."

Lawshenk

She walked outside and looked at him she could smiled just out of Lisa's ear shoot she asked him " what do you know about mermaid pregencey

Lady Jenn

"I don't know much about fairy pregnancy," Duncan said laughing. "So you may be unsurprised to know the mermaid equivalent is a little outside my area of expertise."

Lawshenk

" would a human test detect it?' she asked " would you at least know that "

Lady Jenn

"I have no reason to believe it wouldn't," Duncan replied. "At the very least it's worth the try."

Lawshenk

“ best check with my mum “ she went back to Linda “so what did the siren say?”

Lady Jenn

"That she believes the scale belongs to a shape changing alien, and that it may be possible to release her from your body but...it might kill you."

Lawshenk

“ and do you believe that ?” She questioned “ beside she held her stomach “ I can’t risk anything”

Lady Jenn

"Well, I'm not sure how else o prove it," he said after a moment. "It's not like we have an expert on the difference between aliens and sirens just lying around somewhere."

Lawshenk

" can you do one last thing for me ?" She looked at him " can you get my mum please "