Zootopia Group RP Recruitment Thread! (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, December 24, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Howdy One and all.

this is to remind all potential players that we're always looking to add to our numbers.

This is a very welcoming game with two wonderful GMs, and many excellent players with a myriad of characters a piece.

We will love to have you join our merry band of Lunatics.

Chaosfox

Looks interesting.  Looking through the other characters I Have a couple of ideas.   Will toss one up to who ever I need to when I can get one of them done.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Mac84

Hello Chaosfox,

For Provisional Character sheets, please PM those to both Whatliesabove, and Sargepepper.

And welcome. I'm glad we captured your interest.

Mac84

Monthly Bump!  :D

We're always looking for fresh meat! ;D

Levi

Oooh,now I'm a bit more comfortable with group games I might try again :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Mac84

Quote from: Levi on February 28, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
Oooh,now I'm a bit more comfortable with group games I might try again :)

That's wonderful Levi! If you can, please fill out a Character Sheet, the template should be on the first page, and pm it to both WhatliesAbove, and Sargepepper as they're the acting GMs. :D

Szandor

Laying down some interest. I'm working on a CS ;D
Posting Rate: SLOW

Mac84

Quote from: Szandor on March 10, 2018, 04:38:33 AM
Laying down some interest. I'm working on a CS ;D

Wonderful! When you have yoru CS Complete, please PM it to both Whatliesabove, and Sargepepper.  :D

Sargepepper

Wooo, this is a big bump! Just wanted to let people know that we are still running strong! We’d love to add some new people to our ranks and see some new faces in Zootopia!

Sargepepper

Hey everyone!

This game is well into it’s second year and showing no signs of slowing down! We’d love to invite a few new faces into our world of anthro fun and hope to see you soon!

Sargepepper

Once more, welcome to the longest running group game! We are taking character from all walks of life, species, and players! We recently wrapped up a big plot point and want to invite more people to come and join us in Zootopia! Feel free to message myself and WhatLiesAbove or respond here if you are interested!!