The Lone Starry Night (Light [VAN] [UN] Female Wanted)

Started by Arazel Eternal, August 11, 2009, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazel Eternal

Anyone want to roleplay this?  Looking for either a female playing a female or a male good at playing female.  Doesnt matter which.

Takes place in a secluded clearing in a dense forest where there is a hotspring there that is only known to one person, until he decides to take the other there.  This will consist mainly of deep romance.  Nothing extreme as it will be in the light solo section of the forums.  Very caring, gentle type of love making, the type that I enjoy roleplaying the most, where both characters are genuinely in love.  Can either love at first sight, people who have known each other for a long time, or it can develop in the roleplay.  If you are intrested, more discussion can take place here. 

Keep in mind, I do have a life outside of these forums, as I am sure you do, so I cannot be on at all times.
“I was here. I existed. I was young, I was happy, and for this moment, at least, someone in this world cared enough about me to take my picture.” – Final Fantasy VII fanfic, Scribbler.
My Turn Ons and Offs
My Apologies and Abscences

Tink

I think you are my rp soul mate :) lol. Im very much into the same kinds of rps as you. Id love to start one if you and this one sounds perfect. Judging by your picture I see you are a Inuyasha fan? Demon rps are deff in my top 5 of faves. Plus the hotsprings description reminded me of they show. Let me know if you want me.
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs

Arazel Eternal

Deffinitely could work something out.  I was hoping that someone would respond to this.  I wasnt sure any one else was into such a thing.  I thought I might be a little esoteric, but Im glad you answered.  I will talk to you more when I have time.  Till then.
“I was here. I existed. I was young, I was happy, and for this moment, at least, someone in this world cared enough about me to take my picture.” – Final Fantasy VII fanfic, Scribbler.
My Turn Ons and Offs
My Apologies and Abscences

Tink

Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs

Kiah

I'd definitely be interested in something like this as well.
"All those who wander are not lost..."  Yes & No's