what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: GypsyBook on November 24, 2011, 02:58:50 PM
US Army Multi-cams without the jacket top and head cover. Plus pistol and pistol belt.

*drools a little*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WyldRanger

Black collared t-shirt, blue jeans, black socks and black tennis shoes. A more relaxed Xana for a relaxing day.

GypsyBook

Bloody Rose

Pipsqueeker

Gray skinny jeans, a white tanktop of lace, a black cardigan, and a set of pearl jewelry.

I like to dress very properly or veeeeeery improperly. ;) depends on the day.

GypsyBook

I just got off work and am laying in bed so only some underwear right now.

I'm betting Zarazel is at home. I'm debating getting a collar myself in time to surprise someone special. ;3

Bloody Rose

ummm I meant at real collar, I bought it on the Gothic store it's a collar of a cross. Not what you think

Beguile's Mistress

Home and relaxing after dinner with friends and stuffed to the gills.  Since I'm trying to catch up with my NaNo I decided to get into a romantic mood so I have my fire lit in my little fire place and have my laptop fired up so I can write.  I got an early Christmas present from my father's sister, a shimmery blue night gown and robe that I'm wearing now hoping for some inspiration. :-)

Mortigan DeLoncre

Tight jeans and a form fitting, long sleeve shirt ( Its cold in North Dakota..lol)

adroitgrayman

Blue shirt, Grey trouser, black leather shoes and glasses on nose
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MelisaArtemis

adroitgrayman

Same but have unzipped my trouser under the table LOL
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Breathless Intent

A sheet. Under which I am completely nude. *grin*

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Breathless Intent

Oh! I forgot to mention glasses...slim, semi-thick, black rimmed with a purple interior color that makes them a little more fun than just straight up black.

Aemirys, you should come snuggle with me!

adroitgrayman

And what about if I do come in Breathless. *winks*

Dress is same but have lowered my trouser half way down my thighs....

Adammair

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 25, 2011, 01:23:36 AM
A sheet. Under which I am completely nude. *grin*
Quote from: Aemirys on November 25, 2011, 01:46:38 AM
Ditto !
Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 25, 2011, 01:49:10 AM
Oh! I forgot to mention glasses...slim, semi-thick, black rimmed with a purple interior color that makes them a little more fun than just straight up black.

Aemirys, you should come snuggle with me!
Quote from: adroitgrayman on November 25, 2011, 01:58:05 AM
And what about if I do come in Breathless. *winks*

Dress is same but have lowered my trouser half way down my thighs....

Mind if I join you all? *chuckles*

I'm currently in my nice, warm, fuzzy pajama bottoms, boxers, and a long-sleeve t-shirt with a fireball on the front and a dragon on the sleeve. ;D

Aviva

Currently in sky blue fleecy pajamas with a smiling snow bear on the front and dozens along the trousers. Second day of illness and so in comfort clothes. They were a birthday present.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Night Stalker

Quote from: Aviva on November 25, 2011, 03:46:16 AM
Currently in sky blue fleecy pajamas with a smiling snow bear on the front and dozens along the trousers. Second day of illness and so in comfort clothes. They were a birthday present.

feel better soon.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

manlocksol

Baggy jeans, hoody, blue jacket and checkered boxers with black trainers. Not particularly exciting today.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Adammair on November 25, 2011, 02:03:26 AM
Mind if I join you all? *chuckles*

I'm currently in my nice, warm, fuzzy pajama bottoms, boxers, and a long-sleeve t-shirt with a fireball on the front and a dragon on the sleeve. ;D

Of course you can! I might just make you strip first though, you have on enough to give us a great show! *grins*

GypsyBook

Wearing my multi-cams again. I don't think I'll be able to give much variety in my dress for awhile. XD

deamonata

I'm currently in a towel, I just had a nice warm shower then I'm off out to watch a film, yey!

Beguile's Mistress

It's a casual day today so I'm wearing chinos and a sweatshirt with a passed out turkey and the words "I'm stuffed!" on the front and oxblood loafers.

Bloody Rose

Blue pants and Black underwear ^^