Idea for a Brothel-workers game (fantasy free-form)

Started by slavemarkira, November 29, 2005, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangely made

SM...why thank you *grin*

Elvi....you can stick anything you want up anywhere  ;)

Vandren...your not useing wire wool condoms are you ?  I knew they were a bad idea when I invented them.

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

strangely made

Elvi

Yup..... you want the full turbo or just the corner nossle?

Natalie C. Barney

Well my character will do Gangbangs just get a couple dozen real horney men go at her. LOL
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Azreal_f_a

*snickers* "When we get a football team that just won thier colege championship we'll send them right to your room."
Whoever said the best things in life are free never met a well trained kajira.

Elvi

Woohooooo....interplanal spring break, who needs Daytona? 

strangely made

And if Natalies character is busy , then I'm sure mine will oblige  !

Natalie C. Barney

Oh that would be fun, an interdimenional temporal ad campaign to every horney teen in the multi-verse from cavemen to Amazons to the like. COME TO THE CHALICE GET DRUNK, DOPED UP, LAID AND DEFILED- SPECIAL TRAVEL PACKAGES NOW SO CONTACT YOUR NEAREST TRAVEL AGENT!
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Elvi

*LOL* Natalie

And don't worry Strangely it will be part of my job to wander in and sample everyones delights, sort of quality control as it were.

slavemarkira

*giggle*  I'm glad to see so much scenario planning being done for me in advance.  *giggle* I still love the idea of characters from other games wandering in...I fully intend to haul some of mine in to visit!
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Elvi

Well I'm gonna be popping in and sending some others PM's will be shooting all over the place.

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

strangely made

Quote from: slavemarkira on December 05, 2005, 07:10:42 PM
*giggle*  I'm glad to see so much scenario planning being done for me in advance.  *giggle* I still love the idea of characters from other games wandering in...I fully intend to haul some of mine in to visit!

That would be wierd if Marla took Mary to visit John as a present ...........

slavemarkira

Oooo it would.  *giggle* I can also see poor Jerry Lee and Tara accidentally ending up there.  *eg*
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

strangely made

Elvi

*Holds head in hand*

Nope I would have to have them banned for lewd behaviour

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

Elvi

slavemarkira

*giggle* That's right...lewdness is allowed anywhere!
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

strangely made

Elvi

Oh dear I can see it now.......
*thinks on the characters she's playing at the moment*

Vandren

Quote from: slavemarkira on December 05, 2005, 03:34:29 PMI will allow multiple characters.  I'm perfectly fine with that, especially with a setting as large and varied as The Chalice.

Cool.  I've gota quasi-idea in mind, something I'll have to develop, but for those who know the Illuminati University setting, I'm thinking of an interdimensional Moopsball star (wizard) - for those who haven't heard of Moopsball, I can explain. 

"The actual rules for Moopsball are far too long and violent to reproduce here.  They involve bicycles, Frisbee brand flying disks, and three-valued logic, as well as a great deal of body contact.  A regulation game lasts at least three days . . . Interestingly, although each team has a wizard, the wizard is limited to psychological warfare, and may not cast any spells.  The position is usually filled by an actor, a logician, or someone who paid a hefty bribe to get on the field." (GURPS IOU 54)  - always wanted to play one a them.  :)

Quote from: Strangelyyour not useing wire wool condoms are you ?  I knew they were a bad idea when I invented them.

Nope, not using anything even remotely like that.  :D  Apparently she's just "abnormally" small in key places, whereas I'm apparently on the high end of average. *shrug*
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

Quote from: Vandren on December 05, 2005, 10:01:57 PM
Cool.  I've gota quasi-idea in mind, something I'll have to develop, but for those who know the Illuminati University setting, I'm thinking of an interdimensional Moopsball star (wizard) - for those who haven't heard of Moopsball, I can explain. 

"The actual rules for Moopsball are far too long and violent to reproduce here.  They involve bicycles, Frisbee brand flying disks, and three-valued logic, as well as a great deal of body contact.  A regulation game lasts at least three days . . . Interestingly, although each team has a wizard, the wizard is limited to psychological warfare, and may not cast any spells.  The position is usually filled by an actor, a logician, or someone who paid a hefty bribe to get on the field." (GURPS IOU 54)  - always wanted to play one a them.  :)

Errrrr.....yes dear very nice......

Quote from: Vandren on December 05, 2005, 10:01:57 PM
Nope, not using anything even remotely like that.  :D  Apparently she's just "abnormally" small in key places, whereas I'm apparently on the high end of average. *shrug*

OUCH

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei