Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Yeah... that whole narcissistic thing.... not working... so um... buh bye

Samael

Ever since you lost your wings, you're just not the same anymore.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Touch

Your bloody kisses mess up my makeup. Sorry!

the taken

I never see you. It's like you're barely even around. This isn't working!!!

Cardwolf

LadySheikah

I should have listened to my mother and never flew out here to date you.....I mean you not the same guy I loved to talk to on line.

*Starts to walk around Silent Hill*

How the do I get out of here again?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

HockeyGod

You can't follow me to places I want to go - you have to go.

the taken

You're always grabbing your sack. Do you have an itch?

Stay away from my sister.

Samael

Shub-niggurath called.
Apparently you still have not paid alimony for all the thousand young she had with you.
She's taking you to court and I'm taking myself out of the insanity of your life!

*Leaves*
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Saerrael

I can't be with a guy that has bigger tats then I have. I mean, the eyes are great and you use them well, but.. I'm gone. Bye!

Merry Gentry

You know how I love the sexy outfits you wear.. but you never share your clothing! It's over.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

cardsfan

This isn't working out, don't get me wrong the sex was mind blowing but that one thing you did last time. Well it freaked me out! I'm outta here!  Oh but don't worry it's not you it's me.

the taken

Your wings. They are just so big. It's a wicked fashion statement, but you keep knocking things over. And let's not forget the molting! You're not sanitary. You have to leave.

cardsfan

Sorry I thought I could look past the green stuff on your face. I mean really what are those things. It looks like you have a wicked sinus condition. Hey we can still be friends, right?

Merry Gentry

you bring those swords, everywhere! my car seats are ruined!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

cardsfan

sexy underwear is hot but you leave your thongs everywhere. It was very embarrassing having my grandparent's over, sorry it's over.

Merry Gentry

you threw out all my thongs? how could you! Please leave, now.

cardsfan

Ok listen I didn't mind when you walked out of my bedroom in just a tshirt when my sister came by, it was a little awkward when you walked in to my parent's house and asked to take a shower and immediately began to undress, but walking in on my dad in the shower. I'm beginning to think this may not work out.

Jade

I'm sorry. You seem to have a bit too much baggage for me to handle. We're through.

cardsfan

Your a nice person but I mean you refuse to let me see what you look like. I am needing something more.

Jade

You're too needy. It's over.

(Btw, I almost banned you for being needy LOL)

the taken

This isn't even a break up, like your not even here. You're just not there. Ever.

Jade

Your logic is deniable. I'm right here, but who said I was here with you?

cardsfan

I'm not sure why we are even together, I don't know what I see in you.

Jade

You never appreciate all that I have to offer and you certainly don't fulfill my needs. Seems it's best if I move on.