Started by Blythe, May 13, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 25, 2016, 05:23:13 PM
Yeah. He posted it here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247039.msg12344120#msg12344120

and the description got changed here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247039.msg12213261#msg12213261

Oh, no. I thought there was a different change. Maybe I didn't make myself clear.

What I meant was, why would Geeklet automatically assume that the bodyguard protected someone, when there's a bad guy role that can turn good guys during the night. Without killing them?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AmberStarfire

I don't know. Geeklet would have to answer that.

Geeklet

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 25, 2016, 05:32:54 PM
I don't know. Geeklet would have to answer that.

Because My first thought was that someone got attacked and was protected, but I couldn't remember who specifically the protective roles were, so I looked on the list, and that was the first one that came up, I didn't think about there being multiples.

yugi006

Right now I feel that I can trust Remiel. Both Guy and Andy who are now gone have both been working together with Remiel. Unless he was changed during the night I don't know about that.

Geeklet

Also, my Sabbat hit list right now:

MintPrincess
Seranova
Rel Mayer
Christa

Seranova

Quote from: yugi006 on May 25, 2016, 08:08:53 PM
Right now I feel that I can trust Remiel. Both Guy and Andy who are now gone have both been working together with Remiel. Unless he was changed during the night I don't know about that.

The only person you can trust right now is Perse. Remi has been throwing out names based on no solid information, which is a classic shady move. In these games, when you're a bad guy, sew as much confusion as possible. Rule 101. That's what Remi has been doing. Don't you find it a little suspicious that the people he was "working with" are gone now?

As far as my votes go, I've been nothing but consistent. I vote for the people that seem to follow that plan of attack. Andy was doing it, and while he turned out to be safe, that was why I targeted him. I don't believe that Remi is nearly as safe as Andy was. I will continue to vote for him.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Geeklet on May 25, 2016, 08:11:27 PM

MintPrincess
Seranova
Rel Mayer
Christa

Ooooooh that's how we play? I made the list!  Only fair to give one back ;)

Mint's List of Suspected Shade:

Remiel
Geeklet
Madame Professor
Leslie

Clio

Quote from: Geeklet on May 25, 2016, 08:11:27 PM

MintPrincess
Seranova
Rel Mayer
Christa

Seeing as how you basically listed the people I found least suspicious, I'm still going to vote for Geeklet.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Geeklet

Ooooh is it fun to live in the house of lies you two have built?

yugi006

Quote from: Seranova on May 25, 2016, 08:19:16 PM
The only person you can trust right now is Perse. Remi has been throwing out names based on no solid information, which is a classic shady move. In these games, when you're a bad guy, sew as much confusion as possible. Rule 101. That's what Remi has been doing. Don't you find it a little suspicious that the people he was "working with" are gone now?

As far as my votes go, I've been nothing but consistent. I vote for the people that seem to follow that plan of attack. Andy was doing it, and while he turned out to be safe, that was why I targeted him. I don't believe that Remi is nearly as safe as Andy was. I will continue to vote for him.

Well Remiel in no way contributed to the death of Andy as he didn't vote for him when he was lynched. As for Guy they were working together so I have to believe that he is on my side.

As far as you Sera goes I'm 50/50 as to whether you are a good guy or not. I'm leaning more towards Sabbat as there are other more suspcious targets right now. The people you should be looking at is the people who voted for me except for Guy cause he is gone.

Also Mint and Rel are mostly Sabbat given how Mint defends Rel.

Geeklet

Yeah. I'm pretty confident Mint is Sabbat just from how ferociously she was going after Leslie. Rel and Sera have been awfully defensive about shade being cast at Mint, and Christa is just a feeling.

Though part of me is suspicious of Intimate Ink as well.

Seranova

Quote from: Geeklet on May 25, 2016, 08:34:00 PM
Rel and Sera have been awfully defensive about shade being cast at Mint, and Christa is just a feeling.

Have I defended Mint?
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Remiel

Quote from: Geeklet on May 25, 2016, 08:34:00 PM
Yeah. I'm pretty confident Mint is Sabbat just from how ferociously she was going after Leslie. Rel and Sera have been awfully defensive about shade being cast at Mint, and Christa is just a feeling.

Though part of me is suspicious of Intimate Ink as well.

You know, it's funny you should mention that.  I just received a hot tip from an anonymous source that Mintprincess is Sabbat, and that's good enough for me.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on May 25, 2016, 08:48:16 PM
You know, it's funny you should mention that.  I just received a hot tip from an anonymous source that Mintprincess is Sabbat, and that's good enough for me.
I promise you I'm not sabbat.   I'm not sure if you're just shooting around to draw people out because you are actually good, or you're leaving a trail of names behind you because you're the type of hidden shady and it helps your team out to do so.  That's the only reasons I can see for the way you've been so boldly calling out person after person, round after round.   See who defends who.  See who joins the vote.  It's a great way to get information if you're good. It's also a great way to stir everyone up if you aren't.

I'll stand by my list, because I haven't seen anything to the contrary yet.   And I know the people on that list are all damn good players. 

Blythe

Current Votes

1 - Geeklet (Christa)
1 - Mintprincess (Remiel)

Yet to Vote
Everyone else? (Sorry all, don't have time to do a full list just yet! >_>; )

Madame Professor

Quote from: yugi006 on May 25, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

Trust is a strong word for what Guy had for Remi. Before Perse's action, Guy was the only one I trusted from this whole lot since he had pretty much been vetted. He didn't trust Remi. He has mentioned giving Remi space until he could decide just what team he batted for.

So...

Quote from: yugi006 on May 25, 2016, 08:30:33 PM
Well Remiel in no way contributed to the death of Andy as he didn't vote for him when he was lynched. As for Guy they were working together so I have to believe that he is on my side.

As far as you Sera goes I'm 50/50 as to whether you are a good guy or not. I'm leaning more towards Sabbat as there are other more suspcious targets right now. The people you should be looking at is the people who voted for me except for Guy cause he is gone.

Also Mint and Rel are mostly Sabbat given how Mint defends Rel.

While Remi didn't contribute to Andy's death, YOU did, since you were one of the four to vote for him. Given that Perse has vetted you with her power, we can assume that vote was made in poor judgement, yes? From everything we had prior to sending you to the lynching block, your actions had been shady. You were even suspect of Guy the previous day. Guy even voted for you because he thought you were shady.

Given that our Toreador has proven otherwise, you can't just black and white things like that.

I think you are putting your trust in the wrong Vampire, Yugi.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

yugi006

My vote for Andy wasn't in poor judgement given the way he was acting. He did bring it on himself with the statements he was making especially wanting everyone to straight out reveal their roles. Just because I started it doesn't mean I was the deciding actor for his death as the others who voted for him seemed to see something that made him suspcious.

I shall say that I'm not the only one who trust Remiel. Even Persephone who saved me I believe trusts him enough.

The only way I'm wrong about Remiel is if he was turned.

Given what Remiel has told me and who he is voting for this round I'm inclined to trust him.

theLeslie

Aww, and look who's suspicions were vindicated. ^ - ^

persephone325

I, too, thought Andy was a bad guy. Hence why I didn't choose to save him when he was on the lynching block.

I am cautiously trusting of Remi, however. I don't like jumping on the "Remi's always the bad guy" wagon because it's too obvious 90% of the time.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

theLeslie

I believe I will jump on the growing bandwagon and throw my vote at Minty!  She was on my suspicious list anyway, so why not?

Oh lady of the freshest breath, where does thy loyalty lie?

persephone325

Quote from: theLeslie on May 25, 2016, 10:47:08 PM
Oh lady of the freshest breath, where does thy loyalty lie?

*can't help but giggle*
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: theLeslie on May 25, 2016, 10:39:52 PM
Aww, and look who's suspicions were vindicated. ^ - ^

I'm sorry Leslie. If you had approached me sooner I would not have voted for you.

Blythe

Current Votes

1 - Geeklet (Christa)
1 - Mintprincess (Remiel, theLeslie)

Yet to Vote
(I swear I'll actually update this part when I can. Mostly just trying to keep on the ball on where the votes are at this time!)

theLeslie

I'm just glad to get my vote it before work. >.<  Missed last round..  or maybe it was a sneaky way to vote for nobody. =P

persephone325

Quote from: theLeslie on May 25, 2016, 11:13:39 PM
I'm just glad to get my vote it before work. >.<  Missed last round..  or maybe it was a sneaky way to vote for nobody. =P

Ohh! I knew it! :P
I don't know.