Vampiric Hunting (Mistress Maro please)

Started by Sukada, February 07, 2010, 02:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sukada

The year 1750, the place London, England, it was a dark night the streets rolling with fog, as two mysterious strangers appeared wandering the streets and back allys going places others feared to go. The man was tall, his eyes dark, a hint of danger in them, he was wearing very fine clothes, taking the appearance of someone of higher class, a noble, who shouldnt be walking these streets as he did. But as he prowled he was eyeing anyone he passed as if looking for his next meal. People saw him and his compainion and just wanted to get away, but at the same time were drawn to them by some unseen force. As he reached the end of the ally he looked to his partner, and said in a deep brooding voice, "Well my love, where shall we go tonight. I'm getting rather hungry, and all of these....humans around us, are such a tempting treat." He said spitting the word 'human' off his tongue like it was some kind of infectious disease.

As he awaited her response he looked around again, the streets were filthy, crusted in the grim of the lower class, and the citizens around him matched, all were wearing ragged dirty clothing, there skin unwashed, the stench of humanity all over them. The scent to his hightened senses made him sick to his stomach, but at the same time, there was an alluring aroma underneath it all. An aroma that he could feel in the air, it throbbed just below the skin of these lesser beings, hot and warm, liquid red, as good as gold to him. The aroma of blood......

Mistress Maro

The night was cool, though she did not feel it on her skin. Bara Rosary walked down the alley way with her arm looped in his paying no attention to anyone around but the man beside her. She walked with her eyes closed, her head tall. There was an air of power that surrounded her small frame that normally shouldn't have been there. The deep red dress that she wore hugged the curves of her upper body showing off the milky skin of her breasts. The bottom of her dress folded out in layers to the ground. White lace lined across her bosom and around her small waist that was made even smaller by the corset that was under her dress. Though she found the contraption to be rather uncomfortable she had to admit it gave her body a nice hour glass shape and boosted her curves. As they neared the end of the alley way she opened her eyes to show the forest green irises. She tilted her head up at him showing more of her long smooth neck. Her ruby colored lips pulled into a smile as she looked to him. "Anywhere is fine with me dear." She said moving closer to him.

Her eyes followed his gaze as he looked to the humans that were around. This place was rather filthy. She didn't dare to breath for she feared that the smell would be stuck in her lungs for far longer then she would like, but then again most humans smelt the same. Others just tried to hide it under layers of perfumes that made her want to gag everytime she had to get to closer to one. She turned her head back to him making the curled back hair that rested on her shoulder to fall down her back. Her voice was far to seductive for humans to resist as she turned her lips up in a small teasing smile. "If you are hungry my love then you should eat. Those like ourselves should never want or food when there is so much always around us."
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

He gazed down at her and smiled an evil smile, her being the only one capable of drawing any show of emotion from him. Slowly he admiring her curvy and beautiful form, looking over the beautiful dress she was wearing his eyes lingering on her pale neck and milky white breasts, so much more attractive than any of these mortals around him, but as much as he wished to indulge in her he drew his gaze away from her body, matters of the flesh would have to wait til later, for now...they both needed to feed. Suddenly a nearby light flashed, revealing his fangs in the darkness and he quickly wiped the smile off his face, the last thing he needed was to be recognized for what he was. The humans may have been weak, but if they found him and Bara out, they would have quite a fight on there hands.

Anok gave a slight Nod at her response looking forward again, at a time like this he needed to keep his focus...for hunting in the city could be dangerous, even for them.... "Your quite right my love, but....lets find a place more secluded than this.... and perhaps with slightly better citizens, we wouldn't want to drink from someone with bad blood...and we certainly don't wish to be witnessed as we feed" He said patting her hand and running a hand through her silky hair, her scent drowning out that of filth around them. Turning he lead her to the left and started walking towards an area of the city that was kept in slightly better condition than this.

Mistress Maro

If she could remembered how to blush she was sure that she would have with the way that he looked at her. There were sometimes that she had missed about being human. She missed the rosey color that touched her cheeks as a man she found attractive complimented her or touched her hand gently. With Anok though she didn't have to worry about the light pink gracing her features. He would smile at her no matter what. When the light turned on she focused on the fangs that rested beside his lips. They made him more attractive in her eyes, she didn't see how any female human could resist him. Seeing him there smiling, even an evil smile, it made her want to cup his face in her hands and kiss those lips.

As the smile vanished so did the urge. She had to stay focused on things around her. She didn't fear the humans that were around her. She could easily kill many of them without even dirtying her dress, but the trust of the matter was they out number them greatly. She also knew that even if they were to take down the humans after them those of their kind wouldn't let them get away with showing their true forms. "Yes, let us not have any bad blood.. it leaves a foul taste in my mouth and I heard bad blood could tarnish my fangs. I wouldn't want that." She leaned into his hands as he ran a hand through her hair and smiled more innocently that made her more inviting in another way. She walked with him staying arm in arm with him as they walked. "What should we take from? A party would be nice, the humans normally wash up for those. Plus it is always easy to lead away people with sweet promises." She nearly cooed the last part.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

He smiled at her leaning into his touch and bent down placing a gentle kiss on her forehead "Yes, we certainly don't want those pretty little fangs of your to tarnish now, do we?" He said as they strolled, watching as the humans watched them, the eyes of every male on the street was on the beautiful woman at his side, and the thought of it sent a slight flare of jealousy through him. He was very protective of her, and the thought of any of these humans trying anything with her made him want to rip there heads off. But he turned away from such thoughts, he knew better, she despised humans just as much as he did.

Slowly the landscape around them changed, turning from broken down buildings and flithy streets to elaborate buildings with trees and flowers lining the streets. "You know, it has been a long time since we attended a party....Why not. I think we do for a bit of fun and dancing." he said letting another of his rare smiles cross his lips when looking down at her, "So, what can you sense....any excitement nearby that might be a party?" He asked, looking around When it came to his powers, he was excellent at the physical skills and seductions, but mentals powers were something he never mastered, and for that he relied on her.

Mistress Maro

She didn't even notice the looks of the men as they walked down the street. She looked at humans as cattle or dogs. They were food or pets for those of their kind. People might pay attention to a dog on the street but that was all. And that is how she viewed humans. She would never dirty her hands to touch a human except to eat. Still she hated the fact that she had to put her lips to their skin to feed. Her attention did wonder though to the women passing on the street, even those with men looked at him as they walked. Being jealous of such creatures was below her, grinning at them she leaned more into Anok to show that he was hers and they had no chance in hell.

As they passed into the finer parts of the city she breathed alittle more easy. The place didn't smell as bad, but she could still smell the scattered unshowered humans. She looked up to him and beamed at him approving of her idea. Laced her gloved fingers in his. "A party! How exciting." She gazed up at him as he smiled. That smile, she would kill for it to remain on his face. Reaching her free hand up she rested it on his cheek. Closing her eyes for a moment she looked more posed for a kiss then concentrating on where the most excitement was. She sensed a large group of humans not to far from them. She opened her eyes some staring at him. "There is a party two roads past if we keep walking straight." Her eyes moved to the side seeing a woman that had stopped to look at them. The human held a blush on her face as she locked eyes with her. "Come dear or we might miss it." With that she stepped forward pulling him somewhat with her.

Chris Rock

Sukada

He smiled sensing her confidence and feeling her move closer to him and held her tighter keeping the smile on his face for now, just for her. "Im glad you approve, it was your idea after all." He teased slightly as he placed his hand over hers on his cheek turning his head to kiss her gloved palm planting small kisses all over it lingering at her wrist biting gently, teasing with his fangs as he watched her concentrate. When she told him about how close the nearest part was a flash of excitement crossed his face, his smile reaching his eyes, an evil lust across his face, both for her, and for blood.

"Alright," he whispered leaning closer noticing the woman watching. he planted a gentle kiss on her lips letting his fangs trail over them for a minute before pulling back glancing at the human and then back at Bara. "Let's be on our way then." He said letting her lead them there, focusing his own attention on what was going on around them. As they walked they started blending in with the crowd, those around them wearing similar clothing, all from the upper class. Slowly he relaxed, comfortable again knowing that they blended in perfectly, "These humans...." he whispered quietly so only her ears could see. "They're so helpless, if they knew the truth of what was walking among them, perhaps they wouldn't leave themselves so off guard. It almost makes the hunt too easy." He said as they drew nearer to the party.

He could see ahead coaches pulling up, and couples stepping out towards a large building, it was elegant, with large carved pillars and statues, and candles in every window. Inside he could see impressive crystal chandaliers hanging, the candlelight reflecting through them sending a rainbow of lights around the room dancing off of the partygoers and walls.

Mistress Maro

She swore that her heart would have skipped a beat if it still pounded in her chest at the true smile that touched his eyes. This was her eternal heaven, she would live everyday in sin just to have him by her side. She leaned into him as he kissed her savoring the taste of his lips on hers. The mere brush of his lips on her filled her with enough excitement to get her though most anything. When the kiss was finished she looked over at the woman. She could hear the blood rushing through her veins and the quickening of her heart. She grinned at the woman letting her know that she could see her. Stumbling back the woman made a dash out of sight ashamed of being caught watching them.

Leading the way, yet staying by his side she let herself mix in with the high class and somewhat attractive humans. These were the thorough breds of the human race were the rest were just mutts. She smiled to some people that greeted her out of curiosity and proper manners. These were humans that had no respect for anything except the crown, their money, and people of the same or high rank. They would talk to Anok and herself because of their looks. They had a way of being excepted into most upper class engagements. Her eyes looked up at him as she walked prim and proper in the crowd. She laughed quietly as he spoke. It was true if they knew what walked among them they wouldn't be laughing and carrying on. "We could livin' it up if you so wished it, but I fear that would be unsafe." A sly smile crossed her face as they came near the building. "But... I think that we can make the cat and mouse game more fun later on."

She looked up at the building they were entering. A man dressed in servants formal wear stood at the door taking names of people that entered as his master had instructed him to do. As they approached him she smiled seductively at him almost flirting. Her eyes were set and focused on him as they stood in front of him. "N-name please." He stuttered to her. "Bara is my name and this is my darling Anok. I am sure that we are not on the list. Our dear friend just found out that we arrived in town this morning and had not put us on the list." She cooed to him still smiling and flirting with him. "But I am sure I brought that letter he sent me.." She trailed off putting her hand on her chest letting her finger move down her chest to the top of her dress. "You know these dresses." She said sighing. "There is never any room to carry anything unless you are creative." The servant could have been drooling on the floor as much as he was staring at her. His eyes hinted with lust. "She pulled the dress from her form somewhat and looked down the dress then back to him as if embarrassed. "Oh my I left it back at the room!" She looked truly sad being a good actress. The man shook his head some regaining some composer. "That is fine my lady. You may enter. Enjoy the party." She hugged to Anok smiling at him once again. "You have my deepest gratitude. If I ever feel like down grading to a mutt I will come looking for you." She said before walking off with Enok to join the party of the rich and tasteful.

Chris Rock

Sukada

Anok looked over at her and shrugged slightly the beginning of a smiling appearing at the corner of his mouth, "Well, as much fun as that might be....I think it would definitly be too dangerous in a city such as this. Maybe next time we're passing through a small village we can have some fun..." He said considering the possiblities. He always enjoyed causing some havoc and mayhem, and it had been a while since they last had the chance.

As they approched the door Anok took a slight step back to let Bara deal with the doorman, he nodded slight and then stood there silently, keeping polite but somewhat evil look on his face while she talked with him. A slight smirk crossed his face as he witnessed the exchange between her and the human. He was falling all over himself, trying to keep contact with her eyes, but they betrayed him, trailing down following her hands over her dress and across her busom as she searched for the non-exsistant letter. This was a specialty of hers, tricking humans into falling all over her, just to get her way. It was something that always brought him much amusement as they tried to keep there professional and respectful.

When the doorman let them by Anok held her close as she pressed against him and couldnt help but let out a genuine laugh at her last comment as they entered, "Mutt eh?" he asked a smile on a his face the sparkling lights dancing on their pale flesh and his fangs. "You always did love to get their hopes up, before causing them to come crashing down." He said as he picked two glasses of wine off the tray of a passing waiter and offered her one raising his glass, "To us, and all the mutts who wish they could have us." He joked looking around at all of the possible prey in the room, mocking there silly attempts at luck by toasting each other and holding these parties to try and hide from all the horrors in there world. After clinking there glasses together and taking a sip of his own he placed it down and took her hand. "How would you like to dance my lady?" he asked leading her out to the ballroom dance floor.

Mistress Maro

She looked up at him as they entered. Hearing his laugh made her laugh to. Her laugh was so clear and bell like that it made heads turn to look at them. Finding a meal wouldn't be that hard. Not in this crowd. She looked up at him tilting her head to the side as he spoke. "It is just so much fun to see them try." She took the glass of wine from him she raised it to her nose to smell it and see if it was any good. She laughed again and let her hand raise so that her glass could meet his. "And to those that think they do before we have them." She said grinning and tonight a couple would be such fools. She just wondered who.. Looking around at all the possible prey she made mental notes about all of them that she saw. She didn't care if Anok took a female for himself, she knew that the girl would mean nothing to him and she would be dead before morning. As for herself, she loved taking an attractive female or a handsome male. She had absolutely no interest in ugly humans.

Downing the glass she took his hand and let him lead her out on the dance floor. The music was fit for dancing as she sat her glass down on a waiters tray as he passed by. One of her arms rested on his shoulder as the other stayed in his hand to allow her to be taken across the dance floor to enjoy a dance. Her dress flowed with her as if it did not dare go against her. Her moves were elegant with years of practiced grace. She didn't make a flawed move as each step was perfectly in beat with the song that was being played. She looked up to Anok staring at him loving the feel of his arms on her as they moved around letting the humans stare at them. Dance was one of the human things that she enjoyed.

Chris Rock

Sukada

Anok grinned and followed her placing a hand on her hip, and taking her other in his own, squeezing it gently, and slowly they glided out onto the dance floor, two angels dancing so gently, so smoothly, that it was almost as if they danced above the floor instead of on it. There grace and elegance quickly drawing the attention of every human in the room. He grinned at her and twirled her around her dress flaring out only to land at her feet perfectly, lifting her into his arms he spun faster than any human should have been able to, and as gracefully as a dove lowered her back to the dance floor gliding away, every eye on the room following them, some with lust, others with admiration, others with a hint of jealousy and hate. No matter what they saw though, Anok ignored it all, the only thing that mattered was his beloved in his arms, and the thought of who his next meal might be.

He stopped when they reached the side of the room and placed his arm around her waist just looking out into the crowd, nodded at those who came up to congratulate them on such an excellent showing, some genuinely impressed, others he could smell the hate and loathing. They were two strangers, who had just shown up some of the best dances in England, and he loved it. Tilting his head slightly he whispered, "So who shall it be? Which pair in this crowd would you like for your next meal my luv?" He whispered looking at all of the beautiful women, and handsome men, there beauty paling in comparison to the angel he held in his arms.

Mistress Maro

When he lifted her in the dance she let out a soft laugh. The spin was enough to make anyone dizy if only for moments after the spin was finished. When her feet touched the ground again she moved with him as if she was apart of him, like they were one being made into two perfect halfs. She gave him most of her attention as she the rest went to those around the room watching them. Her eyes fell on each face trying to determine which one would be the best to choose from. When they got to the side of the room she felt his arm around her waist as she leaned into him without a second thought. She felt so good to be in his arms, she almost hated the fact that another would be able to be held by him, if only to eat.

The humans came up to them and congradulated them on their dancing. A few of the men asked if they may have a dance with her as well as a few females asking him if he wanted to dance. If he wanted to take up the offer that was fine with her. She thought it was funny to let the females get all worked up over him just to have any hopes crushed by either him or herself later. Plus if he led to off during a dance few people would even notice, they would think he was just a flirt off to steal sweet whispers in the shadow while she was not with him. Her eyes settled on a well dressed couple in the crowd that were simply lovely for humans. The golden hair of the woman fell like spun silk down her back, her face was heart shaped and beautiful. Her eyes were a a clear blue. If she was to be turned into a vampire Bara was sure that she would rival her in beauty. The man that was with her was tall and quite handsome if she had to say so, he wasn't a complete failure when it came to humans. She agreed to herself that he would also make an exallent vampire as less. But.. he wouldn't compare to her Anok.

She looked up at Anok and smiled to him tilting her head in the direction of the couple. "I would enjoy those two." She didn't waste time as she pulled out of Anok's arms and wandered through the crowd with grace and power that commanded attention to be placed on her. As she approached the couple she couldn't help but reach her hand up to her face and let her fingers rest lightly on her cheek. "Well I wouldn't have thought it possible"She said in a very sweet voice. "I have found someone here that has rivaled my beauty." She laughed lightly to herself as she looked between the couple. "If you wouldn't mind though do you think it would be possible for me to take the next dance. I am sure that my darling Anok wouldn't mind leading you around the dance floor while I entertain your company." A sly smile crossed her face as the woman caught her breath. The man seemed to think it was a good idea as he was drooling already. She reached her hand up to let the man take her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. Her green eyes glanced back to Anok holding a smile just for him.

Chris Rock

Sukada

Anok politely declined all request to dance that he was receiving as he stood with his love glancing over the room with a modicum of interest. The human females were all but falling over themselves for him, the males the same for her, but they didn't want any of them, tending to be very picky of who they fed off of. When she pointed out the two he nodded "Excellent choice my love." He whispered letting her lead them, he could tell her excitement was mounting as they came closer to their meal. "You certainly made another prefect choice yet again."

Anok bowed slightly to the man and kissed the gloved hand of the woman, "You know Bara, you were quite right, she's almost as stunning as you." He said playing along with her little act, "Please sir, enjoy a dance with my sweet here, while I treat your lady friend to a dance, she is most excellent and will certainly keep you on toes, if you'll pardon the pun." He said let a charming smile cross his face, putting the two at ease in there company. He watched as she led the man away getting lost in the crowd, catching her smile momentarily seeing the flash of her brillant eyes "Do have fun my dear." He called after her smirking slightly knowing what the man was in store for.

He turned back to the woman who was fanning herself, her face flushed as she watched him. "Well, shall we my dear?" He asked holding out his hand to her, "Certainly sir, it would be my pleasure." She said her voice catching in her throat as she tried to keep an outwardly noble appearance. But Anok could tell just by being close that she was excited, her pheromones rising, blood heating as she felt passion coursing through her body. Taking her hand Anok lead her, his free hand on the small of her back caressing gently as they reached the dance floor. Slowly they started dancing, falling in rhythm with the rest of the dancers, a waltz playing in the background. "You know I must say, my Bara really was right, You are most gorgeous." He said as they danced, the compliment causing her face to flush, "Why thank you sir, but I'm nothing compared to your lovely companion." She said playing the innocent one.

Mistress Maro

She didn't even flinch as the man put his hand on her waist to dance. His dancing was in no way like Anok's, the human was hesitant and missed a couple of steps that he tried to hide. As they moved about the dance floor she could see her partner with the woman. She wished to be dancing with him instead of this human.. Looking back up at the man she smiled to him. "You dance so well." She complimented him. He laughed some at her compliment seemingly embarrassed. "Not nearly as good as your companion. The both of you must have been dancing for years together." She nodded to him staring into his dark brown eyes. "You could say that him and I have danced a life time together." Doing a spin she wrapped back into him pressing her chest to him not moving away. "But a lifetime is so long to have the same thing. I wouldn't mind having someone different.. perfection is only fun for so long." She moved her face under his neck breathing on the skin of his throat. "I would like to play with someone that has a flaw so that there will be a change in the game.." She said heavily. Seductively. The sound of his blood was so loud as she stood so close and the smell... she could already smell the inviting scent. Her red lips touched his skin before she pulled herself away from him to continue the dance.

She could see that the man would have no objection to her as she lead him from the dance floor. She smiled back to him and winked. "Do not worry my darling. Your companion and mine will surely not miss us, not with all the people here to entertain." She beckoned him with her pulling him by the hand down the hall away from all the guests. Slipping into a dark room she pulled him close to her and wrapped her arms around him. "My sweet.." She breathed moving her face closer to his. "Let us make a memory." With that she let her lips touch his. The foul taste it was.. humans always tasted bad. It was like they couldn't figure out how to keep their mouths clean. Moving her hands up the mans back to his neck she leaned completely into him the broke the kiss. Kissing his cheek she worked her way to his chin then down to his neck. Giggling some she licked his neck. "Would you mind if I bit you.." She asked running her teeth along the skin. His arms went around her holding her tightly. "Not at all. If you like to play rough that is fine." She grinned knowing that he couldn't see her face. Play alittle rough.. this poor boy knew nothing of what he was joking about. Opening her mouth wide she showed her fangs for a moment before biting down on his neck. Her hand went instantly to his mouth so that he wouldn't cry out to loud. He struggled against her for a moment or two before going limp. She enjoyed her meal slowly knowing she didn't have that big of a rush since Anok would be feeding as well.

Chris Rock