Family Relaxation (Incest, Free Form, All Welcome, need 3 more gals to start)

Started by Chreestafer, February 11, 2016, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is an idea I tried once and got a lot attention so I wish to try it once more :)

(a few seem confused about this but it is an Incest rp)

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS!!!!

You and your family have been selected to join others like your selves who love to live a luscious, family based, lifestyle.  Yes we know your actions, and no, we are not federals.  We are simply here to ensure our lifestyle is preserved and we are here to help aid you in that same task.  Listed are the locations of a secret and private resort, all accommodations will be provided for you, all we ask is you to not inform others of this resort.

Thank you and sincerely,
Marthus Rix, CEO of Family Resorts

Listed on the letters are GPS locations, as well as flight tickets or gas cards for those who needed them.  The coordinates lead to a dense luscious forested area deep in the wilderness.  No cellular reception, no radio signals, this resort is located next to a lake, hidden in a deep valley.

Family Layout

family 1
mom
dad
son-
daughter-

family 2
mom-
older daughter (trans) -
older son- Chreestafer
younger daughter-

family 3
dad-
daughter twin 1-
daughter twin 2-

Camp Layout

7, 8, and 9 are the three family cabins

Character Sheet Template

Demo Character Sheet

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Kyler still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Fears: failing in his sports, drunk assholes

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Chreestafer

Yes, each family has been active within the house hold for some time.

The odd part is how did this "Marthus" guy know about it? Wink wink

Also I'm looking for semi realistic characters.  The moms not a top model, I want the soccer mom. Dad's an investment banker, not playboy millionaire.  Sons and daughters are the run of the mill.  They haven't traveled the world and won the Olympics 12 times. They can be good at something but they're not the top rap artist of the century.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Also side note for mom of family 2 (my family) since dad's death, the son has become the "man" of the house.  Yet mom and son do fight a lot which turns into intense make up sex ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

Up for playing a Dad.

Is there a chance for scenes outside their own family members? For example if I played the single dad with the two daughters, could I have a scene with the Mom from Family 1?

SlipperySue

Chreestafer

Wander, your answer is Yes! Haha.

The purpose of the "resort" is for families with like interests to meet up and become friends, for younger to meet future spouses for the life styles to live on and continue.
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

Hmm. I could be up for playing the older/trans sister in family two.
Shy and introverted, generally tends to go off and hide on the computer (although she'll have to find something else to do with her time at the resort ...) and always had a habit of sneaking into one of her parents/siblings' beds for cuddles while they were asleep.
Then while they were awake and then it wasn't just cuddling going on. Probably tried to be sneaky and watch the family having fun before making her move to join in.
Then the gender issues and started crossdressing and finally undergoing transition, then the game happens. That sound about right?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

Okay, let's try this.

Player: JoanieSappho
Name: Tammy
Sex: (Trans)Female
Family Role: Oldest daughter of family 2
Appearance: About 4 inches, a little on the thick side (although she plans on removing it). Stands about 5'10-6' tall and weighs 142 lbs. Has a very slender build and small breasts, needs her glasses and is scared of contacts.
History: Shy and introverted, generally tends to go off and hide on the computer at home rather than going out and meeting people. Always had a habit of sneaking into one of her parents and siblings' beds for cuddles while they were asleep, and things moved on from there.
Was literally sick with worry before coming out to her family about her true gender due to (unfounded) fears of their rejection. Tends to worry easily. A computer nerd by choice, she has recently started to dabble in design work and digital art that - to her immense relief - doesn't require her to actually meet unfamiliar people.
Casual Ons: Video games, Books, Music, drawing
Casual offs: Crowds, unfamiliar people
Sexual Ons: same as mine, but especially likes cuddling and multiple partners (typically her siblings) Greatly prefers being penetrated to penetrating others, and tends to use her fingers and mouth with other women.
Fears: Rejection, being judged for her gender identity and family relations

SlipperySue

Player: SlipperySue
Name: Karla Bishop
Sex: Female
Family Role: Mother of family 2
Appearance: Karla is 5'6, 34c 28 36, long black hair and brown eyes, no tattoos, her ears and nipples are pierced
History: She adapted readily to the closeness of their family as the children grew up, her husband had always liked a drink but as the years went by his liking grew into a consuming habit.  Bisexual since college, she found joy with her children especially her eldest son as her husband's performance and interest in sex waned.  She blames herself for his death, as they had rowed and he stormed off drunk in the car and wrapped it around a tree.  Fortunately she did not have the death or injury of anyone else eating at her soul.
Casual Ons: Art, Romcom Movies, 80's Music
Casual offs: Rap, House Music, Violent films, Drunkness
Sexual Ons: same as mine, except Karla is very pansexual
Fears: snakes, flying

wander

Just a quick attempt at a character. I can adapt and change depending on how things go.

Also... Nomnom Tammy... ;)

Player: wander
Name: Vaughn
Family Role: Dad of Family 3
Appearance: 8 inches long, around three fingers thick. Stands 5'6 and 156lbs.  Dark hair, going silver in his temples and a healthy length goatee beard.
History: Vaughn is a smart man that has gone through some dark times. He has graduated university and thanks to a gift with art, has a design and illustration based career. It's fairly freelance though he makes sure he gets enough so his daughters have never really had any wants, though the family is not one would call middle class. He is no longer with his wife who gave up on his pipedreams of doing something with his talents a while ago and had her own issues. He ended up having sole custody of both his daughters and slowly is trying his best to make things work. Having lost confidence in finding love again after what happened with his wife, he takes his loneliness and feelings of lust out on his two girls.
Casual Ons: Drawing, 70s-80s music, Pulp novels, alcohol.
Casual offs: Alpha douches, crowds, closed minds, glamourised violence.
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Fears: Losing his girls, being judged for his relations with them.

SlipperySue

If additional characters are allowed, I offer Kellie to the 'resort'

Player: SlipperySue
Name: Kellie Miller
Family Role: Daughter of family 1
Appearance: Kellie stands 5'3 tall and about 105 lbs.  She has a tattoo of an angel on her left shoulder. She is an athletic 32B 24 34.
History: Raised in an open family, where they were home nudist, and the children saw their parents having sex from a young age, and were allowed to join in on their majority.  At college she is very shy, modest and quite, but her clothing soon disappears on her arrival home, and she makes herself available to her parents and brother.  She is not submissive as such, but is led by her parents and brother in most things.
Casual Ons: Video games, Sports, Social Media
Casual Offs: Crowds, Loud People
Sexual Ons: Same as mine, except Kellie is pansexual with a strong preference for men, especially Daddy and Alex
Sexual Offs: Same as mine
Fears: People finding out about their family, Creepy Crawly Creatures

SlipperySue

If I have Kellie as well as Karla, you can have 18 and I will adjust Kellie

Chreestafer

Multiple characters is on hold as of the moment.  I want to see how many people get involved first.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I do want to say though that I really like the characters I see so far.

Also. Wander, I like how you took my character name! Haha its all cool I'm switching his name anyway.
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

Ah, I never noticed... Purely a coincidence on that one! xD

I can also move my character over to another Family if need be, though I just happen to like the idea of two daughters...  ::) >:) ^-^

Kakihara

I'll throw my had in the arena for Dad of Family one since it appears only Dad left.  I'll work on a character to get up here shortly.

Chreestafer

Welcome kakihara! Toss up a character sheet and we can go from there.  Everyone's character seems OK so far but I'm not making any decisions till we get closer to the game.

Does anyone want to put their hat in the ring as a Co gm
Ons and Offs
F-List

Catherine7

Hi,

I'd be happy to join in as either Mom Family one or one of the twins in family 3. I think the twin throws up some interesting opportunities,

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

sketcherella

I'm interested in one of the twins in family 3! I'll work on a character sheet and post it here when complete. What's the age range you're looking for?

Catherine7 - If you decide to go for one of the twins, shoot me a pm so we can discuss, please (:

sketcherella

Player: Sketcherella
Name: Chloe
Sex: Cis girl
Family Role: Twin 2 of Family 3
Appearance: Chloe stands at 5'1", and weighs in around 110lbs. She has lean muscles, and her measurements are 35-25-35. She wears a size 32C bra.
History: When she was a little girl, Chloe thought her family was perfect. She had a built-in best friend in the form of her twin sister, and she had two loving parents, who always encouraged her in everything she chose to do. Her father especially encouraged her creative pursuits, namely dance and art. Because of this, Chloe was a happy, loving child. She never really wanted for anything, and she tended to see the world through rose-colored glasses. When her parents split, it devastated Chloe. She tried to keep a brave face, and she stepped in to pick up the pieces her mother left behind, but it seemed like there was no point, sometimes. Something inside of her had broken, but she was doing everything she could do carry on like everything was normal. By the time she began to experiment with her sexuality, it was only natural that the first person she would turn to was her twin. They shared everything, including their bodies. It was only a matter of time after that, until their father began to seek comfort with them, as well. Chloe never minded - in fact, she welcomed it. If he could get some small comfort from her, who was she to deny it? Often, when her father would call for Cathy, it was Chloe who would answer, perhaps in some perverse effort to sheild her twin, who was truly her deepest love in life, and whom she would go to any length for. Besides, Chloe had already accepted that she was broken, so she didn't think her relations with her father were hurting her at all, and it wasn't long before Chloe began to seek out her father's touch to sate her own desires, as well.
Casual Ons: Dance, art, the ocean, photography, music.
Casual Offs: Her mother, feeling trapped, close-mindedness.
Sexual Ons: Battling for dominance (being forced to submit); dirty talk; light spanking, choking, etc; messy sex (cum on her chest, face, etc); being praised; pregnancy risk.
Sexual Offs: Rape play; scat, urine, blood; vore; actual impregnation.
Fears: Chloe's biggest fear is that she's not capable of truly loving or being loved.

*Subject to change when Twin 1 is taken

wander

Kakihara

Player: kakihara
Name: Gideon Miller
Family Role: Dad of Family 1
Appearance: Gideon is a talk, well-built man with broad shoulders and a chiseled chin that’s the tried to keep clean shaven. His deep set eyes are a milky jade green and show the intelligence that hides behind a jocks physique.  He takes care of himself, his rich black hair styled and short.  Normally, he is dressed for business even in his down time, wearing tailored suits, the only change for his casual mode is taking the tie off.  Still, on weekends he does put on a pair of jeans and an old rock shirt along with a pair of hiking boots.
History: Coming from a big blue collar family, Gideon was the youngest of three so he was his mother’s baby permanently and had a brother and sister to hate him for it.  It was a loving family that was always close knit but after he almost drowned when the kids were playing in the ocean at the Jersey shore, he grew very close to his mother who was there to nurse him and chide away the nightmares.  A part of him wanted so much more, to express that love in a different way but his mother just laughed. Gideon worked hard to be the first one of his family to go to college. 
     He did well as middle management and tried to save up as much money as could while raising two kids, not an easy task.  What money he’s been able to scrap together is being put aside to open a franchise as he doesn’t want to have to work for anyone every again.  He’s tried to instill as much love and care as he can with his family, remembering how he felt for his mother long ago, always trying to stay open to them. 
Casual Ons: Reading, listening to ‘80s music, photography.
Casual offs: rap music, stupid people, bullies
Sexual Ons: Same as mine (why break a trend)   
Sexual Offs: Same as mine
Fears: heights, drowning, bugs

Catherine7

Player: Catherine7
Name: Cathy
Family Role: Twin 1 of Family 3
Appearance: Identical Twin of Chloe - see Chloe photo and stats.

History:

As a girl she lived an enchanted life with her sister and loving parents. Cathy and Cloe would often play pranks on their parents (and anyone else) as they looked so alike. This was their favourite joke and still is.

The breakup of their parents drew the girls even closer together.  Although she has had several boyfriends, her only true love is her sister. She would do anything; give anything for Chloe, who seemed to adopt the role of mother as well as sister.  Even before dabbling with boys Cathy and Cloe had become lovers and shared a bed most nights.

When her father began to seek comfort with his daughters her sister seemed happy to go to him and even when he called for Cathy, Chloe would often go in her place. Of course Cathy too would find herself in the arms of her father and laterly found herself drawn to his bed more to be with her sister. As Chloe was evermore drawn to her father, Cathy would attempt to gain her sister's attendion in any way she could. Deep down she thinks her father knew what was happening all along as his sex with Cathy was always more spontaneous and forceful than with her sister. 

Casual Ons: art, music, intelligent conversation
Casual Offs: stupid or ignorant people.
Sexual Ons: Submissiveness (being forced to submit); restrained; blackmailed; etc.
Sexual Offs: scat, urine, blood; vore; impregnation.
Fears: Cathy’s only real fear is losing her sister and she will go to any length to prevent that.