News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

Not Guilty...(unless watching with a girl online counts ;) )

Ever fell in love with girl only to realize she's a guy?

Endorphin

Nope. That would be a pretty tall order in my social circles.

Ever been refused entry to a club on the basis of sexual orientation?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

CaringGuy

Sadly, being straight doesn't seem to limit your access to anything.  It's kind of sad really.

Have you ever drank an entire six-pack of soda in a single evening?

Endorphin

Not as a project, though it certainly would have ended up that way a few times. Particularly if I'm at a regular gaming session or the designated driver for the evening.

Ever ordered multiple desserts at a restaurant because one was simply not enough?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Did you ever ate beyond your appetite because you just liked it?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

KikuLei

Guilty, in all honesty.

xD Have you ever started a silly game for no apparent reason? { Me and my sister still do, we will play Hot hands, Titty Tag , In My Pants } While in the grocery store like children. She's 18 now, we're still like kids.

Endorphin

Not that I recall. My games usually have purpose.

Have you ever played strip poker or similar games to any kind of conclusion?

KikuLei

Not Guilty, I'm a good girl! XD

Have you ever made innapropriate jokes or gestures to or about an elderly person?

Endorphin

Plenty of times.

Have you ever made a joke to/about someone and immediately regretted it afterwards?

KikuLei

Nope

Ever made out with someone of the same sex in the back of your car? XD

Endorphin

KikuLei

xD Not in the back of my car, no.

Have you ever wished you were batman and were getting spanked by catwoman?  :o

Endorphin

No... but now that you mention it.  >:)

Have you ever dressed up to have sex?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty... I think it's the opposite. *winks*

Ever had it with clothes on?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

Frequently

Ever had an orgasm in the presence of a family member?

Braioch

Unintentionally yes, thank god he was half asleep and on the way to the bathroom....having nonchalant conversation while mid orgasm is awkward for the record ::)

Ever had sex in the presence of a family member?
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Endorphin

Yes. I got interrupted and made some hasty maneuvers.

Ever walked in on anyone?

Prototype

Not guilty!

Ever watched someone without them knowing? ( While having sex that is )

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Braioch

Guilty, then again I was half asleep even I didn't know what was going on at first....and then I was irritated ::)

Ever intentionally had sex in front of someone else who knew what was going on?
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doom Cookie

Not guilty.

Ever slept with someone you wouldn't normally give a second look, because you were drunk?
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever thought of dating someone, you have always dreamt of ?

Fae Brin

uhm, seriously? Innocent.

Ever painted your entire body?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

TheLegionary

No.

Ever covered your entired body with sand in the beach after you have grown up, just because your parents would not allow you to do that when you were kid?

Fae Brin

Just because of that? No. I could do whatever I wanted.

Ever eat salt water on purpose?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Endorphin

Drink... yes.

Ever been over a mile at sea with no craft?