The Diva & the Daughter: Looking for one or two females for MFF play

Started by snowleo84, January 26, 2011, 06:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

The story is about a 45 yr old leading female star of yesteryears, her 21 yr old daughter who has recently 'burst onto the big screen', and a hot shot director who has caught both their fancies (to be played by me).

The director is a big fan of the mother, and has been wanting to cast her in his long-in-the-works film on Mary Magdalene, which he claims will be his masterpiece. She is excited by this rare chance for her to be cast in a major role after years. They meet at his place, and she realizes he has been a fan over the years, with posters, photographs and magazine cut-outs of hers all over his house. He reminds her of her glory days, the wilder times, and he wants to bring back the diva within her. Over the next few weeks, he takes her out to his art circle meetings, and to his summer home where he does all his writing and preparations for any movie, and they grow closer to each other - physically and emotionally. They keep working on the Mary Magdalene script, bouncing ideas off each other.
She introduces him to her daughter one evening, and he realizes the daughter has inherited her mom's looks as well as spunk. He checks out her acting work so far, and sees great potential waiting to be discovered. He recommends her for the role of Gwen Stacy in the upcoming Spiderman remake, and both ladies are grateful. The director gets busy on a studio project putting Mary M script on halt. The daughter starts coming closer to the director through texts, late night calls apparently to discuss scenes, tweets (maybe?) etc, though she knows her mom and he are intimately involved. One of the weekends, he invites both of them to his summer house.
And over the weekend there is drinks, weed, lovemaking, jealousy and more...

I'm open to one female partner playing both the roles, or two females (in the second case, the daughter's arc in the story can be started earlier and in parallel). Incest will be part of the proceedings, although a lot more in case of two females playing the two parts.
Anyone interested?
PS: characters and events are flexible, I'm totally open to interesting suggestions