Dollys idea's ( fox and thet hunter)

Started by abandoneddolly, February 13, 2015, 01:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Fox and the hunter

The idea I have been thinking about is simple. A hunter finds a wild fox girl. I thought either she could get caught in one of the traps the hunter might have out in the forest, or maybe it gets to be a particular harsh storm and she gets caught up in it. Then he goes out after the storm is over and finds her. I also thought that it could be  in a world where girls like her are just stories, so he's surprised to see a girl like her. He might wonder what to do with her, or try to get her to tell him where there are other creatures like her.

It could go more romantic where he rescues her from a storm and they grow to like each other, or darker where he treats her like his p  et, forces her to show him where she came from things like that. I think somewhere in the middle of the two would be good as well.

What I need

someone to play the hunter

themes might include
bondage
pet play
more ex  elements could be added, like he could have a hunting dog or something its up for discussion.

abandoneddolly

Maeve

If you still need someone I would be more than happy to play either the demon or the person who adopts Ashley.

abandoneddolly

changed to include new cravings. Also added links to games I'm currently playing.

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly