News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

I warned how easily distra......Oh look something shiny. * runs off*

innHERendo

You can't even break up with me the correct way, this is hopeless.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

what? I was breaking up with you? Oh yeah right .... well I guess this is over then. you can have the doll house if you want and I'll take the car.

innHERendo

Wait no no no, why would I want your house. I will take the car and you keep the house. So typical, your impossible to talk to.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

Like hell your touching the car. Just like you to want all the good stuff and leave me with nothing.

innHERendo

Leave you nothing, I gave you all that I had and that wasn't good enough. Your keeping your house, you are so damn selfish. It's always about you isn't it.
My Ons/Offs

Sybl

Sticks and stones. Name calling is beneath even you. Lowlifes are not welcome. I am gone.

Belle33

It's not me, it's you.  By gorgeous one!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

You are as shallow as a creek bed so get your stuff, and leave.

MasterMischief

Everything is always black and white with you!

Harley

I'm sorry, but I am not into bestiality. 

MasterMischief

You did it.

Again.

You called out the Joker's name while we were making love.  I am done playing second fiddle to a psychotic murderer.

Harley

At least he is human!   Uggh...  Llamas.  They eat you up and spit you out.   Bye!

MasterMischief

I just can't take the crying anymore.  Wouldn't it be easier to skip the make-up?

Harley

You don't appreciate a great smile.   I can't deal with that. 

MasterMischief

You don't appreciate great carrying capacity.  I can't deal with that.

Harley

You always want to...  Well...  Be in a specific animalistic position.   Although I can't get into details since this is a PG-13 thread.   But gosh darn it, I want my man to face me!   

Anesa

You just had to go cheat on me with that Llama, huh!  I knew it!  The Llama always gets the girl!  Llama Lovers!  Bah!

Exits stage left.....

abandoneddolly

If you can't deal with my love of llamas then I guess were through. You have your horses, but i put a few llamas in the barn and you throw a fit. fine. goodbye.

Anesa

Oh my sweet, loveable, adorable, sexy Dolly...  yes, at first, I thought "What could a few llama's hurt?" and yeah, I was agreeable to having them out in the barn with my horse, Harley.  And, llama's are kind of cute once ya get past the smell. BUT.... just yesterday, I went to saddle up Harley and go for a ride?  When I walked up to pet his nose, he SPIT AT ME!!!  He actually hocked one back and SPIT AT ME!  I can't take this anymore!  I told you it was either the llama's or me!  So, I guess I got my answer....I'm outta here.

By the way, you can keep Harley.... I can't put up with his horse spit

Sybl

You forget my name so fast? How could you? Fine. I am out of here! Good bye, whoever you are.

Alucarddalv

Forget your name it was so hard to even learn it from you...you never stuck around afterwards. You always fly out the window till the next night.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Sybl

I didn't fly out the window, you pushed me. Good bye, nice try.

Davina

Im jealous of how your hair curls... Sorry
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

Sorry this is not working. And before you go on about me going veggie.. look at me! Do I look like I even eat? I soak in blood. It doesn't digest.. I get no nutrients.. I'm a creature that doesn't even live! So please.. enough with the asparagus and broccoli! I'm pale.. I'll always be pale.

I know you meant well in your own way.. but I gotta run. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*