Blood Calling (DeamonAndae19xLady Temptress) [OOC]

Started by DeamonAndae19, August 03, 2012, 02:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Alright, as promised, here's the OOC thread, I guess we'd best get characters and the like sorted out now, perhaps you'd like to post yours first, and I'll work my character out around yours ^_^

Lady Temptress

Okie dokie. what setting, location, year , etc for our rp would you like hun?
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Well, we're rolling Medieval, if I recall correctly? Setting... I could say the English Countryside, or, possible the Scottish Highlands?

The typical Rainy, windy, dark and stormy night (Cliché, I know ;))

Other than that, I can't think of much else :/

Lady Temptress

That works for me. Ok, after we get the characters sorted out you can make the rp thread for us at this forum. Lol now, ages, names etc? What!'s your favorite female name? Hair & eye color?
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Name: Have fun ^,^

Hair: Red, serious weak spot there

Eyes: It's up to you

If you get your character posted, then I can post mine and make the thread at the same time :3

Lady Temptress

Back from dinner at Chik a fil lol. I have auburn hair with red in it- natural color. :P ok character profile : Name: Jessica Nelson. Age: 22, Race: Human-white. Hair: Red to her waist & parted in the middle. Eyes: Emerald Green. Height: 5' 3. Weight: 125. Family: Don & Annie Nelson both retired.  Sibling:s None. Occupation: Out of work & looking. Lol thats all I can come up with for now.
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

I thought it was a Vampire Lord and his Wife... Hence the title >_>

Lady Temptress

My bad. I forgot! Haha Let me change the profile. XD Never eat 2 Dinner's in one night in 20 minutes of each other! Holy shit! I'm soooooooo fullll! I didnt know my sis in law was going to take me out to eat & I had just eaten when she got home. Haha I didnt want to hurt her feelings. I have half of dinner # 2 left for a snack tonight hehe. Profile change: Name: Lady Ariana. Race : Vampire. Age in human years is 22. Hair: Red to her waist and its parted in the middle. Eyes: Emerald green. Married. More profile later. :P
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Name: Lord Arthos
Race : Vampire.
Hair: Jet Black, shoulder length
Eyes: Crimson Red
Married.

I doubt History is really important, as for a personality... Typical Vampire, Cold, calm and collected, has the occasional anger outburst... Anything else you're after?

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer