Looking for male character for RP

Started by Charisma, March 10, 2011, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charisma

Here's the idea.

The story is based upon the differences between the east and the west. The West is where the story will take place, and it's led by a princess in the late 1800's. The soil is very fertile, with pastures and farms, and they grow their own food. They all look out for each other, making sure that everyone is healthy and has everything that they need. The east is ran by a cruel king, who enslaves his people and starves them.

The princess' father has just come up missing, and he's nowhere to be found. The only other place he could be is in the East, and that theory is proven when she finds a button with the symbol of the East on it, apparently torn off because of a struggle.

Knowing that the princess has no way of getting contact with her father, at least, not without a fight, she tries to come up with a plan to try to free her father, but that would mean that there would be a conflict. She had worked so hard at keeping peace within the west, that the last thing she wanted was to force them to fight.

In the middle of the night, while the princess contemplates on the balcony, she sees a shooting star...crashing to earth? It makes her forget her thoughts, and she rushes over to see exactly what had just fallen out of the sky. She would describe it as a 'flying plate' but is a space ship from another planet, with advancement of technology far beyond our own. She's very inquisitive about what had just happened. In the space ship, is a handsome man, which she helps.

Eventually,  he will help save her father from the evil king, (With the use of his technology, of course.) He will become her knight in a shining space suit.

I will be playing the princess. 25 y/o 5'4" long brown hair, green eyes, and slender. Used to the 'same old thing' and tries to keep things the same. Doesn't accept change very well, but tries hard to keep herself calm when changes happen. Sometimes, it's so hard to be calm, when so many changes happen at once.

I am looking for (m/f rper) male character. 27 y/o 6', blonde hair (cut short and neatly combed) blue eyes, and very sporty-looking. He values his technology, and can't wait to show his things to the princess, and no matter how hard she pushes them away, he tries to find reasons to use them. He couldn't imagine life without his technology and handy gadgets.

(As an added note, I am new to role playing, so pointers and help along the way would be greatly appreciated.)

Thank you

xerxes

I would like to join you. Start the story and post a linkie here if you agree.

Chelemar

I would be interested as well Charisma

Charisma

Quote from: xerxes on March 11, 2011, 09:04:12 AM

A link? BTW, I might need a small walkthrough.

Chelemar

Charisima,

A link is the address of the thread that the game is being played at.

This link has an address at the top in the white box and it's address starts with: elliquiy.com/forums/index

However, since this is just where you find a game and not actually play it, once you start a game, you would put the link to the game in here for whomever else is playing.

Now comes the difficult part.  You have two people who have offered to play your knight.  :)

Charisma

Quote from: xerxes on March 11, 2011, 09:04:12 AM

I do appreciate you wanting to play, but I have already talked to Chele about being a partner. Thank you for your interest, though. :)

Charisma