Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

"Did I hear shots?" Reginald pulled himself up from the chair his luggage was still scattered around long enough to notice Cera, his eyes wandering her form long enough to indicate an extra drink wasn't his only interest. "Bring them on! This is a vacation!"
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Vera sips her pina colada and eyes the group languidly. "I might as well get some sun too, Now where did I put my sunscreen?" searching in her huge bag like the packrat. "Ah, here it is. I just love the scent of cocoa butter."

There is a nice lounge chair next to Reginald and she carefully steps around his scattered luggage. "Is this seat taken, Dear?" She waits only a moment before setting her bag down next to the chair and removing her sarong to let the bright sun kiss her lush figure. The bikini is bright blue, with tiny straps that look rather fragile. Her sarong is a flowered wrap skirt, it makes a nice cover over the lounge chair before she lays on it face down.

"This is lovely! Did I hear mention of shots? I love those jello shots! Especially the blue ones!" One might guess her favorite color about now.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

"Well, hello there handsome!" Cera stood and summoned the bartender for her large order, and then looking towards Vera smiled an approving grin. "Vera, Darling...you look divine...perhaps I should shed the dress and enjoy the bikini weather..."

Placing her drink on the bar just as the bartender approached she slipped a smirk towards Reginald, " ...a little help here?" With his strong hand working her zipper, she shimmied out of the red sun dress and bent to retrieve it from the floor. The weight of her cleavage barely contained by her smaller top.

"Thank you...." Cera smiled playfully and looked upward at him with a sweet wink.

She leaned over the bar and whispered to the tender her order...and waited...

He came back with several types of shots, including a handful of blue and red jello shots.

"Vera, your sunscreen is better left to drunken fingers I would think m'love...."

Giggles...
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kiric Rand

"Let the vacation begin then. I request strip limbo." Kiric laughs, taking a drink from the bar, something that was a bit fruity, but still went down smooth and easy, just like him. He laughed at the thought before making his way over to the pool, losing his white tank top and lounging out in his trunks.

"Plenty of time to sign up. Of course, I think we will all be winners regardless of what happens." He smirked a bit more, taking another sip. There sure was plenty of eye candy on board. Though his eyes catching sight of a certain passanger made him leap for a bit of joy

"Kat!!!!!!" He nearly ran over, scooping her up on a giant hug before setting her down again. "Fancy running into you here."
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

KatKwik

Arrives in her big hat, blue sundress and pretty blue wedges, looking all fresh and takes a chair near Vera and Reginald. She orders a fruity drink and is just about to take it when she's scooped up into a bear hug by a Birdie, before being put down again. Her goes flying and she straightened her dress, giving him a killer smile.

"Well if it isn't a Birdie! How are you darling and fancy seeing you here..." She says sweetly. "Feel free to pull up a chair?" She adds before scooping up her drink, she sits down, curling her legs under her and turning to the other two. "Evening. Now what's this I hear about shots?"

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

Final Vote
perse (5) - yugi, Night, Myobi, Ceralilly, Kanrya
Remi (3) - JM, Ryven, Kiric, Guy
Blythe (2) - Kat, BeMi
Kanrya (1)  - Bly
BeMi (1) - KS
Myobi (1) - Val
JM (1) - Remi
KS (1) - Vera

Did Not Vote
Mynxish, SunshineSparkle, persephone325, AffablyEvil
(Strike one across the board, three strikes and you're out. :P)

With that, it was decided. The Captain for this Cruise would be persephone.

And with that you are all invited to prepare yourselves for the dinner event which will be beginning shortly. Please feel free to make a short stop at your cabins before meeting in the dining hall.

Pirates will learn who their fellows are and decide on their first target now.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on August 11, 2016, 03:23:00 PM
Vera sips her pina colada and eyes the group languidly. "I might as well get some sun too, Now where did I put my sunscreen?" searching in her huge bag like the packrat. "Ah, here it is. I just love the scent of cocoa butter."

There is a nice lounge chair next to Reginald and she carefully steps around his scattered luggage. "Is this seat taken, Dear?" She waits only a moment before setting her bag down next to the chair and removing her sarong to let the bright sun kiss her lush figure. The bikini is bright blue, with tiny straps that look rather fragile. Her sarong is a flowered wrap skirt, it makes a nice cover over the lounge chair before she lays on it face down.

"This is lovely! Did I hear mention of shots? I love those jello shots! Especially the blue ones!" One might guess her favorite color about now.

Quote from: Ceralilly on August 11, 2016, 04:15:57 PM
"Well, hello there handsome!" Cera stood and summoned the bartender for her large order, and then looking towards Vera smiled an approving grin. "Vera, Darling...you look divine...perhaps I should shed the dress and enjoy the bikini weather..."

Placing her drink on the bar just as the bartender approached she slipped a smirk towards Reginald, " ...a little help here?" With his strong hand working her zipper, she shimmied out of the red sun dress and bent to retrieve it from the floor. The weight of her cleavage barely contained by her smaller top.

"Thank you...." Cera smiled playfully and looked upward at him with a sweet wink.

She leaned over the bar and whispered to the tender her order...and waited...

He came back with several types of shots, including a handful of blue and red jello shots.

"Vera, your sunscreen is better left to drunken fingers I would think m'love...."

Giggles...

Glancing up at Cera, Reginald replied with a smile. "I do believe she's on to something there..." snatching both the shots and the sunscreen, he drew a few cold lines across Vera's back from the tube, laying a jello shot in front of her, and another cold glass on her back, just below her neck, to have in a few moments. "You know..." he mused, wandering fingers running down Vera's left side. "I'd hate to apply anything unevenly, Cera... perhaps you'l like to help me with our new friend?"
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: persephone325 on August 11, 2016, 12:10:23 AM
Persephone felt honored that her fellow shipmates would want her to lead them. Myobi wailing next to her interrupted her thoughts.

"Why would you want to be buzzed so soon?! Don't you wanna wait until we're in your cabin?" She teased with a wink and a giggle.

"Well then, Captain Sephy, I do believe you invited yourself into my cabin earlier." Placing her umpteenth empty glass with a questionable amount of alcohol content (0% probably?) down on the bar's counter top, she shot the other woman a sly wink before loping off, weirdly zigzagging, in search of her room.

As she passed by Remiel, she stopped to peer at his shirt before leaning in real close to it, scrutinizing it curiously. "I could've sworn you were wearing a slightly
different shirt
Quote from: Remiel on August 07, 2016, 10:50:53 PM
Remiel made his way on board the ship, carrying his luggage and wearing a T-shirt that said, in big, bold letters,

I AM NOT
A PIRATE

Quote from: Remiel on August 10, 2016, 02:01:24 AM
Remiel wandered up to James Moriarty.  "Your choice of attire offends me, sir," he pointed out.  He pointed to his own T-shirt, which said,

Remiel is probably NOT a pirate

"Just for that, I'm going to vote YOU Captain!  How d'ya like them apples, Mr. James Moriarty?"
earlier!" With a shrug, she continued on her merry way.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

persephone325

"I believe I did, Miss Myobi." Persephone chuckled softly as she linked her arm in Myobi's.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

While the guests toddled (quite literally, it might seem by the looks of Myobi...) off to their fun, drinks in hand and giggles filling the pool deck, the Lady Saffron stood on the level above them, watching from the captain's deck as Persephone was voted the cruise Captain. Careful eyes of the Hostess monitoring the goings on and connections being made as she plotted.
Us against the world

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi decamped to her stateroom to change into dinner clothes then moved on to the dining hall where she located some champagne.  She intended to circulate among the other passengers and make a few connections.           

persephone325

"Ooh! You look lovely, BeMi!" Persephone gushed. "You could stop a man's heart in that dress!"
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Blythe goes to get ready for dinner, stopping by his cabin, which is very nice, as to be expected on such a nice cruise. Out goes his terrible Hawaiian tourist wear, to be replaced by much more socially acceptable attire.

He makes his way to the dining hall with intense hopes that there will be delicious food like coconut fried shrimp, sushi, calamari--really, he's just hankering for seafood and enjoyable conversation. He gives a cheerful wave to BeMi and says, "You look lovely this evening!" He also waves to the Captain, who he most certainly trusts with the safety of the people of the ship!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: persephone325 on August 11, 2016, 09:32:15 PM
"Ooh! You look lovely, BeMi!" Persephone gushed. "You could stop a man's heart in that dress!"
Might be a bit messy if the litter the floor.  *a sip of champagne follows a teasing smile then her eyes land on Blythe*

Quote from: Blythe on August 11, 2016, 09:43:59 PM
Blythe goes to get ready for dinner, stopping by his cabin, which is very nice, as to be expected on such a nice cruise. Out goes his terrible Hawaiian tourist wear, to be replaced by much more socially acceptable attire.

He makes his way to the dining hall with intense hopes that there will be delicious food like coconut fried shrimp, sushi, calamari--really, he's just hankering for seafood and enjoyable conversation. He gives a cheerful wave to BeMi and says, "You look lovely this evening!" He also waves to the Captain, who he most certainly trusts with the safety of the people of the ship!
Thank you.  Both of you are looking good this evening, too.  Looks like we are going to have an elegant cruise.

Kiric Rand

"I do believe travle ajd sun have both made me a bit weary. So I shall he off to my quarters for tonight." Kiric gives a bow to everyone present and makes his way to the cabins for some much overdue sleep.

(I.e. it's late and I have to work tomorrow. Damned heat)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

persephone325

I don't know.

Kanrya

Relaxes happily under Remiel's clever fingers. "That really does feel good." Her tails flick lazily, in a happy motion one curling playfully around Remiel's boot. "If there was an 'accident' we could go to my room?" She suggests in a very seductive manner as another tail brushes Remiel's thigh.

Remiel

"I think, my dear Kitsune, that that is a good plan indeed.  Should anything...unexpected happen," he added.  "Not that I expect anything unexpected to happen in any shape or form, oh no.  I'm sure that this will be a lovely, pleasant, and ultimately uneventful and boring voyage.  Yep."

With that said, he plied his fingers into the sore knots in her shoulders and neck with expert care and attention.

yugi006

With the vote finished he carried his luggage to his cabin and unpacked. He the changed into a tux and returned to the dining hall where everyone is.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: persephone325 on August 11, 2016, 10:08:47 PM
"Goodness! I feel so underdressed!" Persephone muttered to herself.

"Tell me about it," Myobi stated from around her bubbly flute. She seemed to have taken up station next to the champagne as empty flutes were slowly multiplying beside her.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: persephone325 on August 11, 2016, 10:08:47 PM
"Goodness! I feel so underdressed!" Persephone muttered to herself.
Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on August 12, 2016, 10:03:17 AM
"Tell me about it," Myobi stated from around her bubbly flute. She seemed to have taken up station next to the champagne as empty flutes were slowly multiplying beside her.

You both look cute and if you're comfortable, who cares.  I don't get much of a chance to go all out these days and took advantage so I could whip out some gowns that are just collecting dust.

persephone325

"You're so kind, BeMi." Persephone smiled. She glanced over at Myobi. "It seems those glasses are Tribbles!" She laughed.
I don't know.

Esoteric Myobi

Her eyes widen perceptibly as a waiter walks by Blythe carrying a tray filled with shrimp cocktail glasses and another tray clustered with adorable little bowls of coconut shrimp. Tummy grumbling audibly, she removed herself from the champagne table -- the glasses were thankfully much less hairy than Tribbles but seemingly no less efficient in multiplying -- and made a determined beeline towards the waiter, eyes never leaving her target until she was standing in front of him.

"Hi. Hello. How are you? Could you just leave both trays like...right here?" Gesturing at a nearby table, her eyes were simply ravenous.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Verasaille

Vera has had enough sun for the day, and the jello shots, though delicious, make her feel like a ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y62OlGvC-bk
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

Shake Up Numero Uno
A little earlier than intended but...

Please hold for your new role PMs.
A player needs to drop out of the game, so I'm re-rolling.
I'll repost the evening event with a new result as soon as I possibly can. ><
Rel I'll add you as a player and NPC the inspector as originally intended.
Us against the world