News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Jets play the Bills. (Hate them both but got Bills Defense on my Fantasy team)

tyr4n02r

Critical Role Twitch Stream on Geek&Sundry
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Nico

Blythe

Dexter, although I marathoned so much of it I can't remember what season I'm on.

SapphireStar

Lady Sakura

Quote from: SapphireStar on November 16, 2015, 07:26:24 PM
Legally Blonde

That is one of my favorite movies!

OT: Watching the Bengals take on the Texans

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

SapphireStar

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Lustful Bride

Watching The Man in the High Castle.

Oh God this show is giving me chills. The scene with the ashes raining down from the deathcamps is.....I felt sick to the stomach. Horrified beyond belief.

SapphireStar

Assassini

Started up One Punch Man last night. First episode actually made me laugh, which the first anime to ever do so (previously I've been certain that Japanese humour just was not my cup of tea).

Made myself late this morning by watching another couple. It's actually genuinely really amusing and feels like a pretty great set-up of a hero who is just so OP he's bored of being a hero.

SapphireStar

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Sasquatch421

WyldRanger

AmberStarfire

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Assassini

Game of Thrones season 5, finally got around to downloading and watching it. Just finished episode 6 and I have to admit I need breaks in between watching it. I can't just binge the whole thing like I can other series.

Like, the whole thing is fucking stellar. Amazing acting, story, lore, blah blah blah. It's just that... After a while it gets so tiring of EVERYBODY being awful and all the good guys getting murdered in horrific ways. I just... I just want it to be happy godammit!

WyldRanger

Quote from: Bliss on December 02, 2015, 12:37:41 PM
Gilmore Girls.

I actually used to watch that show a bit :P

OT: X-Files - getting half way through Season 8. I know a lot of people don't care of the series without Mulder, and while it is different without David in it, I have always enjoyed the different dynamic that Agent Doggett provides. I don't know, I liked Robert Patrick - too bad he won't be in the new episodes because he has other commitments. :(

SapphireStar

Lady Sakura

Assassini

Finished Season 5 of GoT and have been left a ruined man, a shadow of my former self...