Looking for Comapny, anyone's welcome!

Started by NorthernQT, October 16, 2009, 01:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernQT

Nikki kicked the golden sand beneath her bare feet as she swayed back in forth in the wind.  Her bum was settled nicely on a small plank beneath her, which was attached to small threads of rope holding it up.  You could tell it was worn from many years of use, because there was a visible slope in the middle where everyone had sat, which made it quiet comfortable.  She let her head fall back, and she closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath of the cool air.  She smiled when the smells of the park overcame her.  She opened her eyes and looked about curiously when she heard a voice.  Her eyes wandered about the park to see who it is.

Diablo

Klaus's dog was doing bad things again.This time he was runing form his master and he pushed some old layd the sand as he juimped on her stomach and start to licking her face.Klaus was yelling after him...againg. "What of hell you think you doing Diablo?Get of the lady you bloody dog!" His voice was much faster then his feets since Diablo run again and left the poor old woman alone on the ground.The dog now was running against some girl who was just sitting alone on sand.Klaus yelled again after Diablo. "Don't you dare go there...i'm warning you!" He said after him as he begun to walk more faster against the running dog who was planning to jump above the poor girl.

(OOC: Mind if i join?  ::) )

Diablo

"Stupid dog!" He yelled after his own dog maybe for a milion time today."Why you not listening to me when i talk to you?"This yelling was having any effect on Diablo and now he was doing agaian whatever he wantds without fallowing master's orders.Just was too stupid to play now with some bone. "What are you doing?Don't touch that?".Nothing again.Simply the dog was having his own wishes to fallow.Hwoever Klaus was ready to make him pay.But befre thet he saw a the girl who just waas saved from the fog the come over him. "I'm sorry about my dog...i promise wont happend again!" He siad as he try to make smile but desn't work ut at all when he saw Diablo to rub her her with his head. "Idiot! Don't!"He yelled again...and again while the dog was actually enjoying making his own master to look like a fool front of the pretty girl.

Mist

(ooc: Is three a crowd?)

Aaron couldn't hold in the laughter any longer as he watched the demonic dog trample everyone and anyone in his path, despite his owners best efforts. 

He finally decides to eat his dinner he brought as he sits in the shade of an old oak tree.  As he pulls his chicken and fries out of the KFC bag, the wind begins to gust from behind him blowing his black hair and the smell of fried chicken eastward toward the pshycotic dog.

I grab a gulp of Mountain Dew and have a bite of a thigh when out of the corner of my eye I see Diablo's eyes and nose zero in on my take-out.  I stop chewing and can only think to myself, "Shouldn't have laughed, f*&$!%n' karma."
O/O

Red Tressed Imp

Kelly paused in her reading and sporadic licks at her chocolate ice cream cone to look up and watch the frantic pace of the dog. She liked dogs, but that one looked like it might lick her to death or trample her if she tried to make friends with it. She shrugged and went back to her reading.

Deeply engrossed in the words on the page, she totally forget she had an ice cream cone in her hand, the same hand she used in turning the page of her book. A yelp resulted when a scoop of cold ice cream tumbled from the cone to land on her bared thigh. She quickly put her book in her bag and began to look around for a bathroom.

Spying what was surely a spotless, luxurious restroom facility, she headed in that direction, quickly licking at the remainder of her ice cream. She glanced back at her favorite park bench, hoping it would still be empty when she returned from cleaning ice cream off of her leg. 
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Keaira

Alicia was walking down a path in the park, she was listening to music but was still watching everthing around her. She looked to her right and saw a rather large dog running straight for her. Alicia smiled and knelt on the grass as Diablo got closer and put out her hand calmly, hoping he will stop and sniff, which he did. "Good boy! Your a beautiful dog." She pat him gently and he surprisingly calmed down, Alicia had a way with dogs and she was grateful for it. She grabbed his collar gently after gaining his trust, and walked him towards his screaming owner.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

NorthernQT

As she looked around, Nikki (which is now Kaylee) realized the park was suddenly full of people. Oh my god, where did everyone come from?  She thought to herself with a smile.  She was excited that she was no longer alone.  After she had watched everyone for a few minutes, she took a look up at the sky.  She frowned when she saw rain clouds drawin' in over their heads.  Kaylee got up from the swing and started to make her way over to a small picnic shelter that rested near by.  She sat on top of one with her feet restin' on the lower bench.  She looked up at the others when she felt a cool breeze.  She giggled to herself as she saw everyone else begin to realize what was comin'.  Bye the look of the dark grey clouds that quickly filled the sky, it didn't seem like just an ordinary drizzle was comin'.