Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzureRain

*gasps* no! never! sometimes i’ll pick at them, though I try my hardest not to.

The next person has a pet that they spoil rotten!
O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

Malkavian

Not anymore.  :'(

Next person has an allergy.

CandyLips

Yes. Two that I know of.

The next person has lovely lips. ^_^

Mimetisme

Um, maybe? Lemme poll a few random people...

Results are in. Guilty. from

The next person can't go a day without listening and/or hearing at least five songs.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Merry Gentry

So guilty - music is life, and I can't think at work without the radio or my phone playing something ... it's a requirement!

next person loves to relax and lay in the sunshine
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AzureRain

Yes yes yes! Wish it was sunnier around here right now so I could do just that!

The next person likes to secretly dance around to music in their underwear when no one else is home
O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

Merry Gentry

Guilty!  Love dancing, love music, and love being almost naked... *grins*

Next person hates doing the dishes
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Thera Regina

OMG YES! It’s the one part of eating that I absolutely abhor, because it’s so boring!

The next person knows what a Yautja is.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Peccavi

I do! They gave me nightmares when I was little.

The next person would not be able to function without their phone for an entire week.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Xyza

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Thera Regina

Oh hell no

The next person is my new friend.

Twisted Crow

Perhaps so... it seems like I could be.  ^-^

The next person dreams of electric sheep...  ;D

Bronze

Unfortunately my dreams are rarely that pleasant.

The next person has a surprising pet.

ButtercupBallet

I actually own two albino rats! I'm not sure how uncommon that is, but it's not a cat or a dog.

The next person enjoys classical music.
O/Os 5 Active RPs

Hellknight

Not really, but I admire classic music.
The next person is a king/queen in the dreams.

Thera Regina

No. Not really.

The next person has very erotic dreams.

Krys

Maybe. The first dream I remembered in the last 20 years was fascinating, but not that erotic.

Passing it on (curious).
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Thera Regina

Oh yeah! Not something to be shared in public though.

The next person is religious.

Krys

Nope, agnostic.

The next person has lived in a monastery for some time.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Hellknight

Nah, I'm too anti-christ for that.

The next person worked in adult entertainment business.

Krys

Hmmm, got a job offer in that sector, but no, got other options better fitting for me.

The next person combined "adult" and religious activities in some way.
Disclaimer (WIP):

clonkertink

Bit of a Catch-22. I'd be down for it, but then I'm not at all religious.

The next person is has a favourite video game for when they want to unwind.

AmberStarfire

Lately it's Subnautica on the Mac, but I've been really busy lately and haven't had a lot of spare time.

The next person is moving house.

clonkertink

Wait, Subnautica is on Mac now? When did this happen? Why was I not informed!?

On topic: Not currently, but I suspect it'll happen in the near future.

The next person is something of a handyman/woman

AmberStarfire

I'm not really that great at fixing stuff, but I'm good at most art-related things, including sewing (which is handy).

And yeah it's been out on Mac for quite a while. Back a while ago (around Christmastime), Epic Games advertised it as free for PC. I picked it up and it turned out it was free for Mac as well at that time. There's also Subnautica Below Zero (a sequel) that's kind of in early release, and that's available on Mac too. I have it but haven't played it much yet.

Passing on the handyman/woman question. :)