High school of the dead! (closed)

Started by seekeroftruth22, September 25, 2012, 03:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekeroftruth22

hi there I'm looking for a group of any where between 2-5 people to play a zombie roleplay, we would all be high school students in a gated school. some time during the day a virus got out and quickly took over most of the people and turned them into flesh eating zombies but they are different them normal zombies, these have no sense of sight or touch the only thing that attracts them is noise. we are the lucky few that figure out something is wrong and hide/run before the zombies get into the school. we will begin on the roof of the school with each of us having our own melee weapon. and please make the weapons something you would find in a school, no guns knifes swords (unless they are wooden ken do swords).

to join fill this out and post it here. mine will be in the spoiler

name:
what weapon do you have?:
what alerted you that something was wrong?:
personality:
club activities did you do?:
any special skills?:
looks:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

name: Damon Ambrosia
what weapon do you have?: i have a wooden ken do sword
what alerted you that something was wrong?: i was skipping class and i saw the town was a wreck, buildings on fire and i could just barely hear gunshots but they sounded very faint.
personality: i have almost no self esteem but i care greatly for other and will always try my best to help no matter what  injury's i might get.
club activities did you do?: I'm on the ken do team and the track team.
any special skills?: i have been trained on how to use a sword as part of my family history
looks: tattoo's and all

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Baalborn87

Hi, new to the site. I'd like to join if you'll allow.

This will be my first foray into the online rp. 

so without further ado my character.

name: Kawazoe (kawa) Kaito 
what weapon do you have?: Baseball bat
what alerted you that something was wrong?: in the sports storage putting the baseball accessories back (my turn). When some infected students attempted to break in.
personality: Quite quiet and collected, often seen as distant, but in actuality is very calculating.
club activities did you do?: Baseball, Track, extra curricular wood shop, IT
any special skills?: upper body strength, intelligence, speed.
looks: dark brown hair. slim athletic build, around 5'10"

seekeroftruth22

nice character Baal, you might want to book mark this since i will be starting once we get one or two more people

PuckThePlayful

Hi, I'm Puck. I'm a little new around here, and still pending approval, but your game concept interests me. I'd like to submit the following character. Will this be a free form game, or did you have a rules system in mind?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
name: Kaneda Asagiri
what weapon do you have?: The Loose table leg from that old hardwood table in the chess club room.
what alerted you that something was wrong?: It was the screams. Not the last by far I heard that day, but I will never forget the first screams. The fires outside the window, burning in the city. The scream were coming from a girl in the courtyard being eating alive by a few adults that had come in through the gate. I'll never forget that, no matter what I see.
personality: Kaneda was always the talker, always the one turning the situation around, bringing a smile to everyones face. He could turn an argument around on anyone before today, but somethings changed. It's likely just shock, but something cold is in his voice.
club activities did you do?: Chess team, Engineering club, Cooking club
any special skills?: Strategic mind, fast-talker (or was), endurance running (from missing the school bus so many times)
looks: Tall, nearly 6', with a lithe runners build. Shaggy black hair and glasses covering deep brown eyes.
"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear."

—The opening of Puck's epilogue.

seekeroftruth22

welcome puck and nice person!!  i will be starting it up now,. and its free form, we all make the story. litteratly anything can and will happen. random zombie hords can be called in avert once in a while by any one, but only i am allowed to give out new weapons.

seekeroftruth22

ladyofdarkness

name:kahlan amell
what weapon do you have?:wooden kendo sword
what alerted you that something was wrong?:i was taking a break from class when i hear this person yelling at everyone that could hear to get out of here and to run like hell then this person gets dragged to the ground and pulled around a corner i run to help but some of the football team start running as me so i ran like hell.
personality:Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests me. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with my inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.
club activities did you do?:kendo team, track, gymnastic team.
any special skills?:street fighting, Quickness, Strength,Climbing, motorcycle mechanic.
looks:

PuckThePlayful

Will we get a posting for Sublime's character in this thread?

Sublime

Yes, I will tonight, hadn't see this before..
At work right now, off in two hours

Sublime

Name: Nozomi Yoshi

Weapon of Choice: A baseball bat

what weapon do you have?: Nomi was out practicing her swing with her best friend Akane when suddenly their session was interrupted by a few unwelcome guests. They had engulfed her tiny friend in the blink of an eye; the six zombified students never stopped chewing, even as Nomi beat them desperately with her bat. Shortly thereafter her half eaten comrade had risen again, staring at her voraciously with lifeless eyes.

Club Activities: Girl’s Baseball Captain, Gymnastics, Book Club, and Cooking.

Special Skills: Nomi can swing a bat like no other, she can keep a clear head when in danger and she is quick on her feet.

Appearance:

Green eyes, 5’4’’ and slim build. Nomi has long chestnut colored hair that stops at her waist and can always be found in her gym uniform or other sports attire when at school.

seekeroftruth22

Alright then every one one im making a ruel to make sure that every one gets there turn to post, here's the posting order

Seekeroftruth22
Baalborn87
PuckThePlayful
ladyofdarkness
Sublime

Sublime

Yay! Thank you!
I was so scared I wasn't going to be able to post before the next person earlier.
*is sitting on the edge of her seat; waiting to post*

I really liked this anime by the way, was going to make it into a DnD, and I'm super excited to be able to role play it :)

seekeroftruth22

yeah after i was gone for a couple day the post kind of left me in the dust so i know a rule like this was needed

Sublime

seekeroftruth22

dont worry about it :D i just had a misunderstanding becasue my sisters jioned the site aswell so they moderators thought i made three acounts XD its all better now and i dont blame you guys for going on, if i saw denied next to your name i would be sad but the RP must go on <(^-^)> also you can call me Chris miss Sublime

Sublime

OMG! The same thing is going on with me right now!
My brother's already a member, he referred me and sometimes I go to his house...
Thus same IP address this weekend and last :P

Well it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Chris
*curtseys*

Sublime

I apologize, but I have withdrawn my request to join

Thank you for letting me be a part of your role play

seekeroftruth22

alright sublime, do you mind if i ask why?

PuckThePlayful

Wow, I just now read everything after Sublime's character post. I apologize for not following the posting order. I think I can stick to it from now on.

@Sublime: I have to ask the same question, why are you leaving?

Sublime

I just decided the site wasn't right for me.
There are a multitude of variables,
I don't want to get into it, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

seekeroftruth22

im sorry you feel that way sumlime and im going to miss you *hugs*

seekeroftruth22

Baalborn87 once you post then it will be my turn, after this we are getting our posts in order of the list i made. im leaving sublime there even though she is leaving

also sublime do you want me to delete your person from the RP or do you give me permission to take over control of her?

Baalborn87

ok, just read that its me next, sorry was waitng for for lady  :-\. posting now

seekeroftruth22

alright Baal thanks for every one accepting this list rule :)

Sublime

Actually I have changed my mind after talking with my brother

Hopefully they will still allow me to join