The Pack: Post Apocalyptic Raiders

Started by Urbanzorro, May 22, 2010, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Alright everyone! Here's the thread and It's open for posting :D Lets all have some fun!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69933.0
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Also if you're playing a captive who isn't yet captured feel free to post them up as being in the town/heading towards town ect ect.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Otherwise, you're tumbling about in the Doomtruck with Miria!  >:)

Haibane

Can we have an OOC thread please Urby?

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pumpkin Seeds

Name - Mia
Status - Captive
Age - 22
Orientation - Heterosexual so far as she knows.

Mia didn’t have many memories of her father.  He was a man who regretted his place in life, who had seen better things for himself and for his life.  Once a professional boxer he had been regulated to the life of a handyman, brought low by a simple set of stairs while moving a couch.  Nothing fancy or dramatic for her father so he could earn free drinks at the bar with his story.  Instead the great Daimon “The Demon” Rodriguez was brought low by a couch his sister wanted moved that day.  There wasn’t even a romance involved in the story.  Mia’s mother was a long way off when his knee was broken and the tendon torn.  Nobody wanted to mention that if her father had listened to the doctors, he might still be able to box.  Pride is a horrible hubris afterall.

Mia’s mother was more of a presence in her mind.  A slender beauty that made hearts ache from her touch and kindness.  Unfortunately Mia had to share those memories with many other children as her mother was a social worker with a love for children.  She loved too much people would tell her and Mia is still inclined to agree.  How the woman ever came to meet and marry anyone with the nickname Demon was beyond anyone’s guess.  The courtship was fast and Mia’s birth even faster as she came into the world not even nine months beyond the vows.  A girl was not what was wanted but that is what her parents got.  Kicking and screaming with all the fires of the township.  Her mother said nothing could keep her quiet for those first weeks of life.  As if she knew this wasn’t the place for her.

The first memory of her father was a joke.  Quite literally the ordeal was a joke.  A fight had broken out between herself and a boy over a simple toy.  The beat up truck had become an item of contest in the garage where her father spent his time with friends and workers.  She had wanted a truck that a boy was playing with and had unfortunately been wearing a white dress just bought.  The pair came back with her dress covered in mud but the toy held victoriously in her hand.  A joke was spread that Daimon’s daughter thought she could fight.  So glove were put on her small hands and on the other boy’s.  To this day there is some satisfaction in knowing that her young sparring partner never had the chance to, “take it easy on the girl.”  One punch, one down and her career started.

That began the early parts of her training which would not last long.  The world soon fell apart then and her father was taken from this world soon after the first shots were fired.  While some might say he gained his glorious moment after all, Mia only sees that she was denied memories with her father.  Perhaps that is why her dedication to the weight training and heavy bag never wavered through the following years.  Mia’s mother began to gather the orphans of the new world together, taking her further from her daughter’s mind.  Instead Mia occupied herself with helping keep peace where she could and working on what little machinery was left in town.

Orphans became her family and her father’s job of tinkering and fixing drifted onto her.  Yet each night the light was kept on late in the garage and the sound of fist on leather could be heard throughout the night.  Much as her father, the dream never died.

elfguy

----

Urbanzorro

Ooohhh I like :D and don't worry if you don't finish her up b4 we leave the town we can work you in as soon as she is done.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

This roleplay surely has no shortage of tough women!

Not that I'm complaining...

Mercurial

I'm fine with M/M. I'd prefer it not be the primary focus of my character but it looks like Jessica can take care of that ;)

Ironwolf85

I gave Jack the position of Tactical and Rear guard because he drives the big truck that's worth a fortune, and needs to stay away from the fighting.
I also mentioned two factions The Neo United States and The New Republic of Texas.
NUS are high tech, fortified cities across the country kinda Judge Dread style. their standard vehicle are heavily armed "Peacekeeper Patrols" or scouts.
NRT is a brutal badlands state that evolved out of Religious enclaves and Millitas in texas. their standard vehicle is the "YellowJacket" an offroad buggy that packs entire vollies of rockets great for hit and run attacks. or heavily armed "Battle Buses" which are mostly troop transports with firing slits.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Crovonovin

You may want to go here Ironwolf, as your post is already being discussed.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, sorry about the delay.  Just ending off my work week.

Urbanzorro

That's fine once you're ready you can be in the town with the rest of the captives or in the truck already.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Michael Corvus

Name: Todd

Looks:

Character’s Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes) Straight

Vehicle(If a Raider): Not a raider but Todd rode into Burnet that fateful day in the family wagon to barter good with the locals.

Bio: Todd was 10 when the bombs that destroyed his world had fallen, shattering his fragile sense of security and causing him to suffer nightmares that still visit him 11 years later. The first couple of years after the world ended were the most trying as Todd, his younger sister Cassie, and their mother and father struggled to eek out a meager existence. The ‘Straight Eight’ was a mere shadow of its former self, bereft of its abundant forest that surrounded their property. Ninety nine percent of their livestock died in the months following the blasts. They salvaged what they could, Todd’s Dad teaching him and his sister the things they would need to know to survive. He taught them everything he knew, from how to properly slaughter and butcher an animal to minimize wasted meat as well as how to utilize the non-edible bits to make leather, tools, weapons, water bladders, and other useful survival tools. He taught them how to ride horses, how to drive, how to shoot, and how to craft items with metal and wood.

They had been a close family before the bombs fell, they became closer after their tribulation following the bombs, and they became closer still after the passing of Todd and Cassie’s mother. Todd was never sure why she died. She had simply fallen ill one night after dinner and it became increasingly worse over the next few days until she lost consciousness. Her last words to Todd were “Be strong son, look after your father for me, ok? and your sister … take care of Cassie. She loves her big brother and she’s gonna need you to protect her. I love you my baby boy … be strong.” Afterwards, she lost consciousness, never to open her eyes again, passing away sometime in the night.

Since his Mom's passing, Todd mainly just focuses on the day-to-day tasks of survival, pouring himself into whatever it is that he’s working at and keeping his mind busy on things other than Mom. They mostly survive by trading some of their own home grown food, hand crafted wooden furniture, homemade metal tools, and leather items of all sorts at Carl Breckenridge’s Trading Post just a few miles down the road in the township of Burnet.

Ruggedly handsome, Todd is a hard working young man, devoted to his father and sister. Although with little time for leisure, Todd enjoys the simple things in life such as sitting on the front porch swing at night with his dad and sister while playing his guitar, or just spending quality time with them talking. Todd is kinda sweet on Sandy down at Sandy’s Bar in town, although he has never known a woman or even kissed one aside from a loving family peck from his mom and his sister but that doesn’t really count.

Player’s Limits: (What you DON”T want to happen to your character.) No toilet play, futa, vore, gore, cannibalism, or m/m action.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Pumpkin Seeds

Had to the background short cause I was starting to meander.  Hope that works.

Urbanzorro

works fine, both characters are approved.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Whoa. Some of these captives should join the gang.

*has sub-plot brainwave*