Craving a quick roleplay

Started by Innocence, January 18, 2016, 03:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocence

Hi everyone!!

I'm craving a nice quick roleplay to do before I go back to work next week. Just craving roleplays in general now.
I play strong-willed female characters as well as male characters.  I'm more varied when I play males, ranging from the shy innocent type to the aggressive demanding type.  Just let me know what your preference is.

All pairings are set in a modern city, locations I enjoy using include cafes, libraries, dance clubs, apartment complexes.

Bolded characters are what I'd like to play. If none are bold then it just means no particular preference.  Alright here goes:

Supernatural:
Succubus x Male
Succubus x Female
Incubus x Male CRAVING!
Incubus x Female
Human x Ghost [Plot!] CRAVING!

Sci-fi:
Alien x Civilian
Alien x Government Agent
Government Agent x Alien
Human x Robot
Robot x Human

Slice of Life:
Cafe owner x Waiter CRAVING!
Cafe owner x Patron CRAVING! In progress with wander
Cafe owner x Supplier CRAVING!
Waiter x Patron
Waiter x Supplier
Waiter x Waiter
Librarian x Librarian
Librarian x Bookworm
Librarian x Delinquent
Delinquent x Librarian CRAVING!

Innocence

Bumping this back to show interest.

dale108

A Succubus x Male combination sounds interesting.  But how would you fit her into a "modern city" with her horns, wings, tail and hooves?   ???
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Innocence

Quote from: dale108 on February 24, 2016, 12:04:40 AM
A Succubus x Male combination sounds interesting.  But how would you fit her into a "modern city" with her horns, wings, tail and hooves?   ???

In my mind the succubus would look like a normal human during the day and have a demonic form when she is a succubus trying to seduce people.